RickJovi

CFO or DFA in Cebu for stamp. Open Saturday? CFO at Manila Airport

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Okay. Haven't heard from Jovi. She said a friend related to that the DFA Jin Cebu will put the stamp/ seal in her passport. Don't know if she I in Cebu now which is a 4 hr bus ride from her. I am curious if DFA or CFO in Cebu or Manila is open on Saturday and if they have offices in the Manila Ninoy Airport. I thought I read somewhere in VJ that the CFO was also at the Airports. Hope to hear from Jovi soon, but would love to hear from someone who actually knows the answers and no guesses please. Thanks.

They are not open on Saturday. Office hours Mon-Friday....Guidance and counseling programs has 3 different hours,such as

10 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm...You can choose either one of those.

Here's the website. www.cfo.gov.ph

Edited by liraC

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

Timeline

They are not open on Saturday. Office hours Mon-Friday....Guidance and counseling programs has 3 different hours,such as

10 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm...You can choose either one of those.

Here's the website. www.cfo.gov.ph

She already has the seminar certificate. She is keeping me in the dark if she made it to Cebu today since it is Friday already an she flys out on Saturday. I did read before that cfonalso had offices in the airport. She I keeping me on pins and needles. Will wait to get some sort of message from her. Hmmmmm.

Ah ok,so she just need the stamp proof that she attend the GCS...Yes sir, she can have her passport stamp at NAIA airport extension desk. They are open Sunday to Saturday from 5am to 12 midnight,

Number to call to make sure 8795685.

=TIMELINE=

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

Am sorry make sure to call them ahead of time and tell all the details.

=TIMELINE=

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

you have to be sure that if she had her seminar in CEBU she also get her STICKER THERE, because if she plan to get her STICKER in manila AT CFO Citigold Center, 1345 Pres. Quirino Avenue corner Osmeña Highway (South Superhighway) Manila, Philippines 1007<br style="font-family: Arial, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px; text-align: center; ">Telephone: (+632) 552-4700, Email: info@cfo.gov.ph. they wont give her a sticker,since she had her seminar in CEBU..

GOODLUCKsmile.gif

Timeline

you have to be sure that if she had her seminar in CEBU she also get her STICKER THERE, because if she plan to get her STICKER in manila AT CFO Citigold Center, 1345 Pres. Quirino Avenue corner Osmeña Highway (South Superhighway) Manila, Philippines 1007<br style="font-family: Arial, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 21px; text-align: center; ">Telephone: (+632) 552-4700, Email: info@cfo.gov.ph. they wont give her a sticker,since she had her seminar in CEBU..

GOODLUCKsmile.gif

I dont see why. The CFO Seminar is the CFO Seminar. She didi it in Manila and I just confirmed this morning she does have her CFO stamp and she got it in Cebu. So why would they do it and not the other way around. It should not matter the location where the seminar was done, CFO is CFO. Well no longer worried she is clear to go.

Edited by RickJovi

• 1 year later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

GOODLUCKsmile.gif

My CFO story:

had my seminar in Cebu October 1998, and 6 months later after I got my visa on hand, I was able to obtain the sticker in Manila.

IR5 DAD's Journey Total of 1 year from mailing out form I-130

(Jan 2013) to Visa in hand(Jan 2014).

02/02/2014: Paid $165 at ELIS site

03/06/2014: PORT-OF-Entry=Vancouver Canada

03/31/2014: USCIS Status Address Change

04/03/2014: Applied for SS

​04/03/2014: ELIS STATUS showed OPTIMIZED right away the day we applied for SS card.

04/07/2014: Green Card Production

04/09/2014: SS Card received.

4/10/2014: ELIS and USCIS status: GREEN CARD PRODUCED/SHIPPED

4/15/2014: GC arrived in the mail (yay!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.