~*Dorothy*~

Another Countdown Thread!!!!!!

235 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I just commented that she might not feel like answering the question since she was being badgered about it.

And I don't think you badgering Sarah is going to help her either. :no: She doesn't have to answer Sarah's question if she doesn't want to. (F)

Anywhoooooooooooooooooo :star: Moving on.....

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Apparently VP is out to get me... surprise surprise!

Anyways VP thanks again for your concern for Private... that's so sweet of you.

I asked that question twice because maybe she skipped over it the first time or somehow missed it and also because it is a very important question that can help many people in the future.

I think you are overracting here so please just relax and don't worry about it- it doesn't even have anything to do with you, sorry.

The ladies here are all worried now about their interviews so knowing what happened and why will help them avoid this problem in the future.

Good luck to you VP!

Sarah

Filed: Timeline
And I don't think you badgering Sarah is going to help her either. :no: She doesn't have to answer Sarah's question if she doesn't want to. (F)

I wasn't badgering anyone... I made one comment to which I've recieved 27 replies that required comments as well :P

Timeline

and you're right VP, maybe she doesn't feel like answering the question. That's fine, but we can only hope that she will share her info to help others as they have helped her in the past, makes sense no?

Timeline

I wasn't badgering anyone... I made one comment to which I've recieved 27 replies that required comments as well :P

One comment? I think I've seen more than that!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
As far as I know Erica and Yassin are both Muslim and the only difference is that she is not of an Arab origin. The belief system is the same with only cultural differences, so with that in mind shouldn’t the consulate look closely at all the aspects when examining all of the potential red flags. I thought that it is common for Muslims to be introduced by family member so I think that this would not be a problem in their case.

It breaks my heart when a denial comes along, when bad things happen to good people and when one is not sure 100% of what went wrong…

Dorothy

My heart breaks for them too.

Once again it sounds the the big "D" word! (discrimination)

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

It is VJ math. ;)

Timeline

It is VJ math. ;)

Oh that's right. How could I have forgotten about that?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

As far as I know Erica and Yassin are both Muslim and the only difference is that she is not of an Arab origin. The belief system is the same with only cultural differences, so with that in mind shouldn’t the consulate look closely at all the aspects when examining all of the potential red flags. I thought that it is common for Muslims to be introduced by family member so I think that this would not be a problem in their case.

It breaks my heart when a denial comes along, when bad things happen to good people and when one is not sure 100% of what went wrong…

Dorothy

My heart breaks for them too.

Once again it sounds the the big "D" word! (discrimination)

chi

If we dismiss every case as discrimination then we will not find the real reason for the denial. This is crucial to getting her case turned around. :star: I realize that you had a bad expericance with Casa, but that doesn't mean its always discrimination. :no:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
:whistle: Ok well it is 20.00/ 8.00pm Maroc time... so....Private....whats the scoop? Do we have an approval? Can we all do the happy dance? :dance: Snaps Casa is a on roll.... We donnot want to break this luck streak! Come on lucky! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We were denied.

Oh, my gosh my heart really breaks for you two. :cry::cry: I am soo sorry to hear that this happened. Hang in there......I hope this can be resolved soon My thoughts and prayers are with you (L)

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:ot2::ot2::ot2: OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :ot2::ot2::ot2:

Can you all just stop???????????

Take it somewhere else!!!

We have a couple here who are in shock!!! They need our support not all this bickering!! Shame on those who cant control thenselves! Does it always have to be like this here???

Dang!

chi

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Insha'allah everything will be fine. The consulates won't let you take your phone inside, so he's probably still waiting/in the process, and can't call you or answer your calls right now. But I'm sure you will be hearing something from him very soon.

Hang in there.... we're all cheering for you !

(F)

-MK

We were denied.

Snaps after I just posted ...so what happened...i went back read thru the posts.... what happened? Casa was on a roll....hmmm not to get in your business Private but what happened? I was sooooooo sure you 2 would be approved...snaps I am soooo sad now... snaps I want to get to the bottom of this...to fix this for you! :(

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think I would take them at their word about the reason being not knowing each other for long enough. That seems, to me, to be a legitimate reason that they would send someone's petition back. It is definitely one of the big red flags.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.