~*Dorothy*~

Another Countdown Thread!!!!!!

235 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh..I stand corrected. :blush: Then what on earth would she need a hardship for? :huh:

I could be wrong, but I got the impression that she didn't understand what it was for.

Jenn I think what you just said can be applied to the entire K-1 process for Private.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not harrassing, just asking...

Private,

I saw that you posted about filing a hardship waiver in the thread here....did you end up doing that? or not??

????

Oh my......whats this all about? :huh: Did you ever meet him?

Going by the picture in her profile, I would say she did.

Oh..I stand corrected. :blush: Then what on earth would she need a hardship for? :huh:

she didn't file hardship, she merely posted in the Admin review 221(g) forum and its being misconstrued.

Edited by lal_brandow

Timeline

Not harrassing, just asking...

Private,

I saw that you posted about filing a hardship waiver in the thread here....did you end up doing that? or not??

????

Oh my......whats this all about? :huh: Did you ever meet him?

Going by the picture in her profile, I would say she did.

she didn't file hardship, she merely posted in the Admin review 221(g) forum and its being misconstrued.

Did you read the link CarolineM posted? It is Private asking how to file a hardhip letter with the Consulate...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

She posted that, and then filed her paperwork a week later. That post makes it sound like she hadn't, and WOULDNT be visiting him...but then the paperwork was filed...

I dunno about the pic...but I am confused.

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Timeline
She posted that, and then filed her paperwork a week later. That post makes it sound like she hadn't, and WOULDNT be visiting him...but then the paperwork was filed...

Me too, either she really didn't understand or they didn't meet? I don't get it.

Me too, either she really didn't understand or they didn't meet? I don't get it.

My interpretation is that she thought by telling them she could not move there (because of her military commitment), they would be more likely to approve him and override their hatred of African American/Moroccan couples (her belief, not mine).

Timeline

My interpretation is that she thought by telling them she could not move there (because of her military commitment), they would be more likely to approve him and override their hatred of African American/Moroccan couples (her belief, not mine).

Oh yeah that's another thing. She also said several times "They hate African American and Moroccan couples" Where the hell did she come up with that? I don't think her race has anything to do with this at all.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

It sounds to me like lack of preparation. This just shows how important it is to dot all your i's and cross all your t's.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline
What is the K-1 for you to get married you have 3 months to get married, you will reall y know a person in person. Not over the chat.

...... I can not possible know anythign about him until I really get to know him.

------

Fiance not a marriage visa, we get 3 months and then you have to get married.

If you're looking for red flags, Private, here they are. A K-1 is a marriage-based avenue...you have already decided to be with this person the rest of your life. If you can say 'I cannot possibly know anything about him until I really get to know him' well then I'd really strongly advise you to get to know him. But if your fiance has repeated any of the above statements to the CO, then this is most probably the reason behind your denial.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.