Crashed~N2~Me

John Quidilla Needs Help

95 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

1 is a USC through birth

1 is a Permanent Resident through marriage

The other 2 are on temporary Student Visa's

Most of this thread has been about ascertaining facts which were not originally evident.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Honestly after all the insulting and incredibly opinionated "facts" I read on the first page alone I had little interest in seeing what other demeaning remarks I could run into.

The rest of John's family are now all legal residents or citizens. They are not in any risk of being deported nor are they breaking any laws. So let's put those assumptions to rest.

All these actions were not just to delay his "eventual deportation" but to fight and rectify John's legal status.

Please refrain from referring to any of them as criminals and placing you opinionated ideas of "justice" on them. The death of John's father caused greater injury to his family then most family deaths do to any common family. I realize to many of you they are just strangers and it means nothing to you, but this case affects several lives and I hope you keep that in mind before making quick judgments.

Please keep in mind. VJ is a large international community. I began this thread hoping some.. if not many... VJ's will sign the petition.

Additionally, I thought (and still do) that there might be some beneficial information provided.

Frankly, I expected more negative responses. That leads me to think there are many sitting on the fence deciding to sign or not. I really think more specific info about John and his case will help. (information that I don't have..you can see in my posts that I too am working through some assumptions)

Also, further explanation about the petition...privacy...site donation...how will the petition and information regarding signers be used....all will probably push a few off the fence.

Don't let Boiler get you too riled. IMO...He is playing "Devils Advocate" most of the time.

(John's picture wouldn't hurt the cause)

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

He has a 10 year ban in the offering for violating the law, he is seeking clemancy for violating the law and he thinks he deserves to be granted a get out of jail free card after he breaks the law. There are tens of thousands of people about his age that have been here since childhood that have never broken any US laws and entered legally. They should be first in line.

Answer me this, How can an 11 year old kid be held accountable for entering the USA illegally?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

He didn't?

But no 11 year old would be anyway.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

I've been hesitant to respond to this considering how negatively some people have reacted. I understand wanting to know what you're putting name behind. However, I believe that some of the assumptions and comments here were absolutely unwarranted. They were all in the process of becoming permanent legal residents when his father passed away. However, the lawyers for his company felt released from any such obligation to finish that paperwork since his father was no longer employed by the company. He didn't get a student visa due to his lawyers missing a deadline. This is about rectifying a situation he should never have been in in the first place. His younger brother was born here and one of his sisters is a legal permanent resident. His mother and sister are here legally and they work on campus as is permitted by their visa types. They have every right to be here and they are doing so legally and have done so every step of the process. They will not be leaving if John is deported.

Also, I would like to say that if you do not support the petition that is fine. No one is here to make you sign anything. Please just disregard it if it displeases you. However someone did take it upon themselves to do this:

tumblr_m5fedifEPn1qgkrglo1_500.jpg

I would like to ask for civility, at the least. This is another human being and his family, and his friends can all see this. I don't understand why someone would go out of their way to be so hateful.

Thank you.

When you break traffic law, are you happy and relieved when the Trooper gives you a break and just writes you a warning? What if i drove by you at that time when you were pulled over and starting b!tching and saying "no you broke the law, he deserves a ticket Trooper". Would you be pissed? Would you be pissed if a trooper hauled your ace to jail for a brake light that you did not notice was out on your car?

I would like to ask for civility, at the least. This is another human being and his family, and his friends can all see this. I don't understand why someone would go out of their way to be so hateful.

(My wife and I have been VJ active particpants since 2009. There are alot of good, honest and passionate people on this site)

It's very difficult to hate a picture. (yes...that's a hint...for the 3rd time...John's picture) :whistle:

Edit to add....I can up it for you if you like. Just give me permission to do so.

(and...you could add some pics to your sig)

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

I'm not sure why this has any bearing, and I am posting this sincerely hoping there will be no more personal attacks. We're in the middle.

Because it makes John ...real...human....and...bcoz John looks like a good guy. The pic he posted on NDFAO (with his younger brother)

brought his plight to life. He is not just a statistic. He is a young man with a family.

Timeline

Thank you for the support to those who have given it. Sorry for any disruption this may have caused to your forum. We are only trying to help John and his family in this difficult time. I was with him at his last court date and I saw another man get deported and his family crying around him. I don't know the other man's story, only that it was incredibly hard to watch going through the current situation. We all just want to make sure that doesn't have to be John and his family and friends. This kind of thing affects so many lives besides the person facing deportation.

Edited by Tankette

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Why are you so upset by the "signatures" they mean zero legally, why not got create yourself 2000 yahoo mail accounts and just fill the petiton up with more fake signatures ?

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline

Abraham Espinosa and Cesar Espinosa of FIEL Houston helped Rose, Jose, and baby Walter film a video to thank Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee and the more than 4,000 supporters who signed Rose’s petition.

Because these campaigns have worked before. There is an option on the petition to block signatures coming from the same IP address. Duplicate and anonymous signatures will be deleted.

There are no fake signatures.

Why are you so upset by the "signatures" they mean zero legally, why not got create yourself 2000 yahoo mail accounts and just fill the petiton up with more fake signatures ?

Your litigation experience and prowess is obvious. :whistle:

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.