Michelle Sahagun

question about I- 751 for myself and my daughter

10 posts in this topic

hi, please help me guys...

im filling I- 751 in 2 weeks for myself and for my daughter, but i dont know if my i need 2 forms of I-751 for me and for my daughter. She is 3yrs old, or should she be in my form too? and how about the filling fee?? is it really $590 for each of us?? please help me im so confuse, I've been calling the immigration but cant connect right away...

ohhhh really, wow!! ok thank you so much... good to know because my husband is saving for our fee and i know its alot and we only have 2weeks...

i just got a chance to talk to one of their customer service agent, and at first she said that i dont have to pay $505 for my daughter just for biometrics and then when i ask her i i should include in my form I-751 my daughter she said yes and read something for me then apologize because she told me wrong info about the fee, i need to pay $590 each for both of us... i cant believe it do they really need biometrics for my daughter she doesn't even have to give her fingerprints yet... can any body tell me if this is right??? i cant trust her because she sounds like she is not sure either

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

If your daughter received her conditional residency concurrently with you, she can be included in your I-751 form. But you do have to pay the extra $85 biometrics fee for her. She won't get her fingerprints taken, but the bio fee is still required .

$675 total for the two of you.

Edited by engineer21
AOS 05/08/10 - sent05/14/10 - receipt date on NOAs - transferred to National Benefits Center06/14/10 - Biometrics Done - Lawrence, MA (original appt)07/26/10 - Interview - APPROVED!!07/30/10 - Welcome letter rec'd (notice date: 07/26)08/05/10 - Green Card (&EAD) Received! - 2 months and 28 days total!ROC 04/28/12 - ROC package sent05/03/12 - check cashed05/04/12 - NOA1 received - dated 05/01/1206/07/12 - Biometrics done02/07/13 - Approved (status update via text msg)02/14/13 - Ten year Green card receivedNaturalization07/26/13 - eligible (90 day window opened 4/27/13)02/24/14 - N-400 sent to Dallas03/04/14 - Check cashed & case accepted (update via txt & email)03/10/14 - Biometrics appt letter rec'd (scheduled for 03/28/13)03/28/14 - Biometrics done04/01/14 - In line for interview 04/03/14 - Case status change to scheduled for interview04/10/14 - interview letter rec'd 5/13/14 - interview 6/3/14 - in line for oath 6/30/14 - Scheduled for oath

If your daughter received her conditional residency concurrently with you, she can be included in your I-751 form. But you do have to pay the extra $85 biometrics fee for her. She won't get her fingerprints taken, but the bio fee is still required .

Yes, engineer21 is right, you just have to fill Section 5 on 751 Form for your daughter if she is not an US-citizen & pay for her bio fee $85 but she is not going to do Bio.

Altogether; one check (in the amount of $675) & one I-751 form. Good luck !...... Btw, don't listen to USCIS Customer Service people, they do not know anything, they usually lead you in a wrong way.

"Patience is the key to the paradise (US Citizenship, in our case)"

yea, we file for our visa at the same time we came here at the same time and we got out green card at the same time by mail.. ohhh ok that's the lady was told me at first then change it in the end... ok thank you so much

Yes, engineer21 is right, you just have to fill Section 5 on 751 Form for your daughter if she is not an US-citizen & pay for her bio fee $85 but she is not going to do Bio.

Altogether; one check (in the amount of $675) & one I-751 form. Good luck !...... Btw, don't listen to USCIS Customer Service people, they do not know anything, they usually lead you in a wrong way.

that's what in my head too and im really disappointed.. i know right coz i have the feeling that shes not sure and just reading some random stuff to me..

and ohh in section 5 should i put my son's name with my u.s citizen husband because it says that my children but he is u.s citizen.. thank you so much guy,.. you guys help my mind and take some stress away..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Yes, in part 5 list all your children.

List your daughter and list her A number.

Then list your son and under A number put N/A, US citizen.

If you plan to have a cover letter be sure to say clearly that this petition is to remove conditions for you and your daughter.

AOS 05/08/10 - sent05/14/10 - receipt date on NOAs - transferred to National Benefits Center06/14/10 - Biometrics Done - Lawrence, MA (original appt)07/26/10 - Interview - APPROVED!!07/30/10 - Welcome letter rec'd (notice date: 07/26)08/05/10 - Green Card (&EAD) Received! - 2 months and 28 days total!ROC 04/28/12 - ROC package sent05/03/12 - check cashed05/04/12 - NOA1 received - dated 05/01/1206/07/12 - Biometrics done02/07/13 - Approved (status update via text msg)02/14/13 - Ten year Green card receivedNaturalization07/26/13 - eligible (90 day window opened 4/27/13)02/24/14 - N-400 sent to Dallas03/04/14 - Check cashed & case accepted (update via txt & email)03/10/14 - Biometrics appt letter rec'd (scheduled for 03/28/13)03/28/14 - Biometrics done04/01/14 - In line for interview 04/03/14 - Case status change to scheduled for interview04/10/14 - interview letter rec'd 5/13/14 - interview 6/3/14 - in line for oath 6/30/14 - Scheduled for oath

Yes, in part 5 list all your children.

List your daughter and list her A number.

Then list your son and under A number put N/A, US citizen.

If you plan to have a cover letter be sure to say clearly that this petition is to remove conditions for you and your daughter.

here's a sample letter of my cover letter, tell me if i should put something more or what, would really appreciate it..

June 21, 2012

Dear. Sir/ Madam,

Good day, Im Michelle F. Sahagun and me and my husband is filling a joint petition for removal of conditional resident for myself and for my daughter Janine Nicole F. Sahagun. We are happily married, living together and request that this petition will accepted for removal of my conditional residence and for my daughter.

Enclosed also please find the following documents to verify the status of our marriage and ongoing relationship:

filling fee - $590 each

Form I- 751

2 Copy of green cards

4 photographs

Copy of our joint tax refund transcript from 2009 - 2011

Copy of our car insurance with both of our names

Copy of the lease to our condominium

Some pictures of our family in important occasions

Copy of wedding invitation card from his cousin addressed to our names

Copy of some christmas cards addressed to our names

Copy of our son's birth certificate

Please feel free to inquire for any addition of requirements or evidence for validity of our marriage, and you are always welcome to our home if you have any further questions or problem related to this petition.

- tell me something if this is enough..thank you so much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.