lisers76

Courier Confirmation?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all. People keep talking about courier confirmation that you have to bring to the interview. I signed up for DHL/Loomis after I got my packet 3 and the only "confirmation" I have is in the appointment email stating that my courier location is London, Ontario. Is this all I need or am I missing something? If I am, how do I get the something I am missing!

Aos:

10-01-12. Sent AOS, AP and EAD

10-09-12- Recieved NOA's for forms

10-24-12- Successfully walked in for biometrics (originally scheduled for 11-08-12)

11-26-12- Made info pass appointment for emergency advance parole. Denied, but agent called service center to request an expedite.

11-28-12- Agent at Infopass called me to let me know service center approved my request.

12-01-12- Advance parole received in the mail (2 page version, not combo card)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all. People keep talking about courier confirmation that you have to bring to the interview. I signed up for DHL/Loomis after I got my packet 3 and the only "confirmation" I have is in the appointment email stating that my courier location is London, Ontario. Is this all I need or am I missing something? If I am, how do I get the something I am missing!

sorry i don't have an answer, but I'm in London Ontario :)

*Edit.... guess you did post on that sw ontario post ;)

Edited by Jen and Mikey

Timeline

Hi,

I am not in this step yet but I have read and preparing myself when it comes. I think you have to go to the site it gives you to register.Once you register, it will give you a reference ID.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

My interview was last week. I took a copy of the appointment email, which had the courier info on it, and it was fine. I think you're good to go.

Btw, what happened with your medical? I've been wondering if you got that resolved.

Good luck!

10/13/11 I129-F sent to Texas Lockbox

10/14/11 I129-F received at Texas Lockbox

10/18/11 NOA1 received

02/21/12 NOA2 received

05/02/12 Medical

05/29/12 Interview in Montreal **APPROVED!**

Timeline

I finally got my medical!!! :) I had to go back 3 times though for chest x-rays. Apparently I had a chest infection or slight pneumonia I didn't know about. It was a trying time. They wouldn't tell me what was wrong just that they kept seeing something and they didn't know what it was. I was worried they thought it was TB or something more sinister. But alas, it was nothing and I got my medical. I am glad thought that I gave myself plenty of time (my interview is not until July 5th) so I had the time to go back to Toronto (4 hours each way!) 3 times.

My interview was last week. I took a copy of the appointment email, which had the courier info on it, and it was fine. I think you're good to go.

Btw, what happened with your medical? I've been wondering if you got that resolved.

Good luck!

Aos:

10-24-12- Successfully walked in for biometrics (originally scheduled for 11-08-12)

11-26-12- Made info pass appointment for emergency advance parole. Denied, but agent called service center to request an expedite.

11-28-12- Agent at Infopass called me to let me know service center approved my request.

Timeline

Good grief! What a lot of trouble, but glad you got it sorted out.

Good luck with the interview. As long as you have everything in order, it's a breeze!

10/18/11 NOA1 received

02/21/12 NOA2 received

05/02/12 Medical

Timeline

Thanks! I am getting everything in order as we speak! So hopefully it will be a breeze! Anything will seem a breeze after the medical fiasco!

Good grief! What a lot of trouble, but glad you got it sorted out.

Good luck with the interview. As long as you have everything in order, it's a breeze!

Aos:

Timeline

I was surprised at how 'easy' the interview was, more conversational than anything.

I was approved last Tuesday and my passport hasn't been returned yet. Going a little crazy with this last bit of waiting!

10/18/11 NOA1 received

02/21/12 NOA2 received

05/02/12 Medical

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.