aram22

DO they deport me if my fiance leave me in US?

70 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Aram - another option for you would be an EB Investor's Visa - assuming your family is wealthy as you claim and it is by their decision you've been asked to go to the US. I believe you must commit anywhere from $500,000 to $1,000,000 and start a company that employees at least 10.

This type of visa has nothing to do with relationships, sex, marriage, or what not. It may be a quicker and easier road then needing to manage a relationship.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

OP where are you from, maybe it would be easier for the moderator to move this to a regional section where you can post it in your native language so there won't be any confusion on what you are asking.

That's a good idea if you are allowed to post in native tongue. Or at least this thread maybemoved somewhere, where this level of English is more common and possibly understood?

OP said he is from QATAR, if that helps the mods?

We became a couple : 2011-05-29
I visited him : 2011-10-28 - 2011-11-17
He visited me (and my crazy family) : 2012-02-05 - 2012-02-17
I-129F Sent : 2012-02-05
I-129F NOA1 : 2012-02-14
I entered on VWP to stay 3 months: 2012-04-11 - 2012-07-03
---
Went to get my medical done for interview in Australia (much cheaper in the US and I was already here):2012-05-20
Medical issue diagnosed
K-1 petition cancellation request sent to CSC : 2012-06-01
Married: 2012-06-21
Filed for AOS : 2012-08-08
NOA1 : 2012-08-10
Biometrics : 2012-09-14
EAD approved : 2012-10-16
Applied for SSN : 2012-11-01
Received SSN : 2012-11-13
Received interview notice :2012-12-27
Interview- APPROVED :2013-01-28
Green card received :2013-02-04
Baby girl born :2013-03-09

Filed for ROC :2014-12-05
NOA :2014-12-11
Biometrics : 2015-01-15

ROC Approval : 2015-05-14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Same #######, different day.....There are so many judgmental people on this site, just looking for someone to ridicule or insult. How can you jump to the conclusion that someone is committing fraud when you don't even know their situation? Yes, he's written some confusing posts, with different questions. Maybe that's because he's planning to come to the U.S., change his life and he has lots of questions, and no one else to ask. So he comes to a forum in place to help people, and instead gets this......

It's obvious his English isn't good, but it looks like he's asking and answering the best that he can. Anyone can see that he's confused about the relationship status differences, because probably where he lives they don't "date" and have girlfriends. They signed a written paper for marriage (not a legal marriage) so they could have intimate relations. Because in some parts of the world, they don't have sex unless they are married. If you skim through his posts, it's not that hard to figure that out. They're not "really" married, in the eyes of the law, so they are very much able to be filing for the K-1.

It's not my job or anyone elses job here to decide if he's committing fraud or not. Maybe he just has a very good life where he is and he wants to do all the research he can and get as much information as he can before he makes a complete change in his life, leaves everything he has and knows, and comes to live here. Isn't that what everyone tells the USC to do? To research? Why is it any different for the person that's planning to leave their home and everything they know?

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Same #######, different day.....There are so many judgmental people on this site, just looking for someone to ridicule or insult. How can you jump to the conclusion that someone is committing fraud when you don't even know their situation? Yes, he's written some confusing posts, with different questions. Maybe that's because he's planning to come to the U.S., change his life and he has lots of questions, and no one else to ask. So he comes to a forum in place to help people, and instead gets this......

It's obvious his English isn't good, but it looks like he's asking and answering the best that he can. Anyone can see that he's confused about the relationship status differences, because probably where he lives they don't "date" and have girlfriends. They signed a written paper for marriage (not a legal marriage) so they could have intimate relations. Because in some parts of the world, they don't have sex unless they are married. If you skim through his posts, it's not that hard to figure that out. They're not "really" married, in the eyes of the law, so they are very much able to be filing for the K-1.

It's not my job or anyone elses job here to decide if he's committing fraud or not. Maybe he just has a very good life where he is and he wants to do all the research he can and get as much information as he can before he makes a complete change in his life, leaves everything he has and knows, and comes to live here. Isn't that what everyone tells the USC to do? To research? Why is it any different for the person that's planning to leave their home and everything they know?

This is why, as someone suggested, this particular members posts may be best placed in the regional forum where said members customs / colloquialisms / euphemisms / terms etc are more regularly and easily understood and where hopefully the OP and new member could get more specific answers!

Yes some people get haughty too quickly, lots of those people are just nervous and awaiting their interviews or NOA2's etc and it shows.

Let's be considerate of all here, let's not cast judgement on others who have already done so, nor the OP. :blush:

To the OP, can you :time: , it may help everyone here, including yourself!

We became a couple : 2011-05-29
I visited him : 2011-10-28 - 2011-11-17
He visited me (and my crazy family) : 2012-02-05 - 2012-02-17
I-129F Sent : 2012-02-05
I-129F NOA1 : 2012-02-14
I entered on VWP to stay 3 months: 2012-04-11 - 2012-07-03
---
Went to get my medical done for interview in Australia (much cheaper in the US and I was already here):2012-05-20
Medical issue diagnosed
K-1 petition cancellation request sent to CSC : 2012-06-01
Married: 2012-06-21
Filed for AOS : 2012-08-08
NOA1 : 2012-08-10
Biometrics : 2012-09-14
EAD approved : 2012-10-16
Applied for SSN : 2012-11-01
Received SSN : 2012-11-13
Received interview notice :2012-12-27
Interview- APPROVED :2013-01-28
Green card received :2013-02-04
Baby girl born :2013-03-09

Filed for ROC :2014-12-05
NOA :2014-12-11
Biometrics : 2015-01-15

ROC Approval : 2015-05-14

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Absolute classic VJ thread.

Congrats.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I am moving this thread to the Middle East North Africa regional forum so that Arum22 can post questions in his native language instead of English if he chooses. Hopefully there will be others who will be able to assist him with his questions and provide him with useful answers.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello, just wondering if you and the woman have age differences? Was she married before? Does she have kids? Are ya'll the same religion? Do you have doubts that she will marry you when you come into the USA?

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello, just wondering if you and the woman have age differences? Was she married before? Does she have kids? Are ya'll the same religion? Do you have doubts that she will marry you when you come into the USA?

never mind, forget I bothered writing. I don't foresee an actual response to my questions now that I've read further.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Timeline

DId you have one of these Mut'ah marriages?

I dont think it was mutah. I think it was orfi .. I think he is sunni.

I am a long time member of the mena forum (5 years) and honestly, I am not judging him but I dont think the problem is a language barrier. Why in the world would he be concerned his fiancee wouldn't marry him? Is he trying to find out if he can stay if she doesn't? Why even worry? Just lie to her , tell her you love her and the world is fabulous until you get your status situated and then worry about it LOL

Bitter much ? hahahahaahah

Filed: Timeline

never mind, forget I bothered writing. I don't foresee an actual response to my questions now that I've read further.

Even if you gave a response and spoke your mind, it could be perceived as politically incorrect. Moving a post to mena where you have some guy asking if he can stay if he splits up with his k1 sponsoring wife/fiancee is just asking for a ton of comments..

I dont think any of this has ANYTHING to do with a language barrier. I think he is scared to come here without some guarantee he can stay and he is afraid she will flake out on him and not marry him after he quits his job back home. I am not seeing language as really the problem here at all. I think it is however CLASSIC mena thread material LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Teddy B Sure i will be her man absulitly i do sex with her.Respectfully.

I just want to know USA Government has any right for me after marry her ,After one month i marry her in US ,If she leave me do they deport me?If they deport me i don't come to US.

Suggest you learn about the requirements to obtain a greencard .

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I dont think it was mutah. I think it was orfi .. I think he is sunni.

I am a long time member of the mena forum (5 years) and honestly, I am not judging him but I dont think the problem is a language barrier. Why in the world would he be concerned his fiancee wouldn't marry him? Is he trying to find out if he can stay if she doesn't? Why even worry? Just lie to her , tell her you love her and the world is fabulous until you get your status situated and then worry about it LOL

Bitter much ? hahahahaahah

That's what I was aiming at, but I couldn't remember the word. What is the difference between the two, besides, I gather from your comment, one is sunni and one is shia?

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

forgivennt4saken Just don't be angry i said if you not intrested to answer me plz don't answer .I want answer who intrested my topic

The problem is your topic posses suspicions. How can anyone give you advise when we don't understand the premises based on which you pose these questions??????

AOS (from K1 Visa)

December 06, 2011 – Married

December 23, 2011 - Sent packet (I-485, I-765, I-131 & G-1145) to Chicago Lockbox

December 27, 2011 - USCIS - Received packet

January 06, 2012 - Received receipt notice NOA

January 14, 2012 - Received Biometrics appt letter

January 27, 2012 - Biometric appointment in Phoenix @ 9 am for I-485 & I-765

February 24, 2012 - Email received from USCIS they mailed RFE for I-485

February 29, 2012 - Received RFE for I-485 in the mail.

March 26, 2012 - Sent requested evidence (transcript 2010)

April 02, 2012 - Email notification that NBC received documents

April 10, 2012 - Received email that Travel Document was approved

April 10, 2012 - Received email that EAD was in production

April 13, 2012 - Received 2nd email that EAD was in production

April 16, 2012 - Received email that EAD was mailed

April 17, 2012 - Received email that NBC interview scheduled for May 18, 2012

April 18, 2012 - Received EAD/Travel Card in the mail

May 18, 2012 - Interview at Phoenix USCIS office

August 07, 2012 - I-485 approved

August 07 & 09 - Received email/texts from USCIS

August 15, 2012 - Received Green Cards in the mail

an1cJZC0g410810MTAwNjA3c3w1OTgwMzk3c2F8RGF5cyBNYXJyaWVk.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.