Hard4wait

strange case ineed help

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone that is my story

igot married in march 2009 and igot lawyer to do papers for my husband come to US and she did file K3 for us on december 2009 my husband had his interview twice and the consulate send his papers back for uscis in march igot latter from uscis said our case on review and in october 2010 igot NOIR ihave been send more than 1000 page of proofs and pics and in febuary 2011 igot letter for revoke and ihade just 4days to file in appeal in court and in july 2011 ifile CR1 my husband had his interview last thursday and the officer in consulate ask him few question about me then she said our case is illegal cus uscis match the both case and send them to consulate my husband ask the officer if its illegal then why uscis approval it and send it to nvc and officer said idont know cus im not working there and that why im send the case back to uscis and she give him 221g section 212a6c1 and ihave been call congressman and she made phone calls then she told me bcs it have been revoke first time and each time we appeal now same it going to happen and she said ineed have lawyer to do waiver im lost now and idont know what ican do ineed ur advice guys my husband from morocco pllllllssssss help me

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

this post is hard to understand...there is no punctuation...slow down and explain it so we can understand...when was the k3 filed..when was it denied? when was the i 130/cr1 flied..when was it denied? and what were the reasons?

We have been filed K3 in mai 2009 and my husband first interview in december 2009 his visa have been refused and send case back to uscis and we got revoke on feb 2011 we started CR1on july 2011 and the interview was on last thursday

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Yes confusing indeed because I am not getting this "illegal" thing.

So exactly this 221 u were given what does it state. And do you have a lawyer or what?

This will help all of us better help and guide.

I am sorry seems this has been a very long process for you both.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

sounds like Morrocco denied your case because they don't believe it's a bona fide marriage...maybe contact others who have gone thru the consulate in Casablanca..

212a6c1 is misrepresentation/fraud. Sounds like someone lied. Your first petition was revoked and you just filed for a different/new one when you had only 4 days for reply, correct? You can't just start over with something new when you get revoked.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.