M+G

People in the NVC stage of their K-1 visa

186 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hey guys for the medical exam (requirements) does anyone know what is the appointment letter from the embassy that needs to be brought on the day of the exam???

Just bring 2 copies of your NVC letter w/the MNL no. and your appointment schedule at the embassy. Good luck! :)

Can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you..

K1 Visa Process

10/10/2011 - I-129F Sent

10/25/2011 - NOA1

04/18/2012 - NOA2 :)

05/16/2012 - Medical Done

05/30/2012 - Interview - Visa Approved!

06/09/2012 - Visa on Hand

06/28/2012 - POE (D.C)

AOS Process

08/17/2012 - I-485 and I-765 Sent

08/23/2012 - NOA1 (I485 and I-765)

08/24/2012 - Cash Checked

09/10/2012 - Biometrics Done

10/22/2012 - EAD Approved

10/29/2012 - EAD Card Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

hey guys for the medical exam (requirements) does anyone know what is the appointment letter from the embassy that needs to be brought on the day of the exam???

Someone from the Philippines would have to tell you for sure.. In Lithuania you just need the case number (given to you by the NVC) and you go visit one of the doctors "pre-approved" by the embassy. My fiancee called the doctor and the doctor gave her some instructions on what to bring and what to do prior to the actual doctor visit - these doctors are used to checking patients for visas and know exactly what is necessary.

We will have everything done before they even send us the third packet.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm really starting to think that the package was NOT sent on Friday and will be sent today instead. I'll give NVC a call this evening if I don't see it by this afternoon on the DHL site.

I've seen this happen before when I have helped ppl track their packages. It may have arrived today or tomorrow at the embassy if you were given the correct info. I would hate to think one of the operator's misinformed you.

Keep us updated and Good Luck!

event.png

event.png

I decided not to wait and call now, the operator confirmed that they sent it on the 18th... just oddly the EXP 18 is not showing any info on the DHL site :wacko:

Hmmm. Maybe they used a different reference number for some reason instead of the date and that's why we're not seeing it?

I decided not to wait and call now, the operator confirmed that they sent it on the 18th... just oddly the EXP 18 is not showing any info on the DHL site :wacko:

I called too just to be on the safe side and the woman on the phone said mine was sent out on Friday the 18th too. :bonk: I said, "OK I just wanted to confirm since I know there's a way to track it on the DHL site but I didn't see it." Then she said, "Yeah, we just send out so many there's really no reliable way."

My guess is that since we're searching by reference number, whomever is sending them just isn't putting a reference number on all of them, but only some of them. She did confirm that it did leave on Friday though, so that's a good thing!

Timeline

I called too just to be on the safe side and the woman on the phone said mine was sent out on Friday the 18th too. :bonk: I said, "OK I just wanted to confirm since I know there's a way to track it on the DHL site but I didn't see it." Then she said, "Yeah, we just send out so many there's really no reliable way."

My guess is that since we're searching by reference number, whomever is sending them just isn't putting a reference number on all of them, but only some of them. She did confirm that it did leave on Friday though, so that's a good thing!

Orangedesk, Yours and M&G's should arrive in your embassy tomorrow for sure . Give it about 3 days to be logged into their system and then your fiance can call the embassy to verify it's there and to verify his mailing address so nothing is lost. My fiance did this to insure he received package 3. Congrats to both of you! From here on it moves faster :)

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline

I sent an envelope to Lithuania via Fedex on Saturday and according to tracking it just left Paris (due to be delivered Wednesday). So DHL sent Friday should get there tomorrow.

As for UK, it should have reached it today! :)

Timeline

I sent an envelope to Lithuania via Fedex on Saturday and according to tracking it just left Paris (due to be delivered Wednesday). So DHL sent Friday should get there tomorrow.

I don't know why yours didn't show but that happens. On dhl.com it shows packages sent out today 5/21 http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/302190-dhl-tracking-from-nvc-to-us-embassy/page__st__120

I added them to my link so I wouldn't be taking over OP's original post.

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Odd, I found this one left Monday to your country Waybill: 9138673784

I'm thinking it wasn't picked up until Monday by dhl, what u think?

Edited by tru_loves_journey

event.png

event.png

Timeline

I think this might be yours Waybill: 9138674145

I don't think DHL picked the packages up until Monday the 21st, M&G's was the same i'm sure. Good Luck!

event.png

event.png

Filed: Timeline

I received my NOA2 on April 30th, and I am still waiting for my case number... I have seen a lot of people getting their case number within two weeks, and also a lot of people having to wait longer...

I was told by a representative at the NVC to send a scaned copy of the NOA2 to nvcresearch@state.gov for more information.

Timeline

I received my NOA2 on April 30th, and I am still waiting for my case number... I have seen a lot of people getting their case number within two weeks, and also a lot of people having to wait longer...

I was told by a representative at the NVC to send a scaned copy of the NOA2 to nvcresearch@state.gov for more information.

Have you called today to get an update? I see a package went out yesterday to your country. It "MIGHT" be yours.

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.