always love

can i apply for k3 visa and my i 130 revoked

34 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

and im working in security to suport my wife 7 month ago do you think that it not enaugh evidence and she been in hospital 2 time because of the stress and and pay for hospital do you think im not responsabl for my wife you are wrong im responsable

Timeline

and im working in security to suport my wife 7 month ago do you think that it not enaugh evidence and she been in hospital 2 time because of the stress and and pay for hospital do you think im not responsabl for my wife you are wrong im responsable

You two may very well have a legit relationship, and you may be taking care of her, no one is judging your love for your wife, what IS being said, is the way you handled your appeal was very poor. No matter how much you love your wife, it is how you present your case that will get your appeal overturned. I understand there wasn't money to hire an attorney, but it also seems you may not have sent in sufficient evidence to overturn a decision from a USCIS officer. You should be, as I will, be praying for a miracle for you two.

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Timeline

Thak you tany ur so nice and im really glad that ur husband with you anyway me and my wife together and i love her and i will never tell her go back to usa because i need her close i know she is sick but i will do my best to keep her safe even if we stay herr in morocco forever thank u again for ur kind feeling

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

You two may very well have a legit relationship, and you may be taking care of her, no one is judging your love for your wife, what IS being said, is the way you handled your appeal was very poor. No matter how much you love your wife, it is how you present your case that will get your appeal overturned. I understand there wasn't money to hire an attorney, but it also seems you may not have sent in sufficient evidence to overturn a decision from a USCIS officer. You should be, as I will, be praying for a miracle for you two.

Right. The appeal of the revocation of your petition approval is unlikely to be successful. Even if it IS successful, it won't be anytime soon. However, if you start over again with a new petition, your chances of success are highly enhanced by the time you've spent together as husband and wife.

My comments are in response to your opening post regarding your wife's need for medical care. She can get the care wherever it is available to her but if she gets it in the USA anytime soon, you will not be accompanying her. So, focus on her medical care instead of grasping at visa straws that do not exist for you at this time.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

do you work with uscis?

No, I don't work for USCIS but I know a whole lot more about what happens in the department you're working with than nearly all USCIS employees in different departments. The key here is knowledge, not how it was obtained.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

So what is the best now. reply i 130 or aplly for k3 or stay waiting For the appeal and see what will happend

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/361388-i-dont-understand-what-going-on-with-my-case/page__view__findpost__p__5361419

You really should have your wife read this stuff. You keep flailing at trees that are not going away.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

ya, based on his prior posts,

the evidence submittted for the appeal/rebuttal was not reviewed by anyone at USCIS, and the appeal was denied.

That one singular thing can be overcome, and the evidence actually evaluated, as the USCIS threw down a procedural error in the casefile.

But, does it matter? It's on his wife to fix that, not him. He's not taking advice on fixing the USCIS procedural error, so I feel strongly that nothing more will be done that's positive for the current casefile that's about to go to the vault.

I've replied to him over a 3 month period, and it's the same result - he's flailing about, ineffective. and that's a shame, really.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

You are not those people. You are you. And your situation and lack of grounds for appeal are YOURS, not those of others.

and in the meantime, when the evidence was submitted for the NOIR/D response, it wasn't evaluated, at all.

USCIS created a procedural error with this, and it's on his wife to initiate the fix, with the proper phone call into the proper human at the call center.

He keeps missing that point, or he's ineffectual in communicating the exact steps/process (that I outlined prior) to his wife.

Time passes. Tempus Fugit. SHE had a small window to fix this procedural error (or rather initiate the request for a fix) and she's not done it. She's tried, but didn't use the exact info that I gave HIM.

grrrr.

Timeline

we did call and talke with immigration officer and inquir if they rview our paper or not i mean evidence and my wife did expidite now for medical reason and we will send the paper frome hospitale like time now

Timeline

and in the meantime, when the evidence was submitted for the NOIR/D response, it wasn't evaluated, at all.

USCIS created a procedural error with this, and it's on his wife to initiate the fix, with the proper phone call into the proper human at the call center.

He keeps missing that point, or he's ineffectual in communicating the exact steps/process (that I outlined prior) to his wife.

Time passes. Tempus Fugit. SHE had a small window to fix this procedural error (or rather initiate the request for a fix) and she's not done it. She's tried, but didn't use the exact info that I gave HIM.

grrrr.

we did call them and my wife ask for immigration officer and she talk with her and ask her about so much stuff and she told her what happened about after one month of the appeal they update on our case they processing the case and my wife want to know if they reviewed our evidence but the officer said i can’t do nothing now but you can expedite the appeal and my wife did expedite and we got email from them today they say that they need medical notice or something from doctor show that my wife is sick and we will send them that too because my wife been in the doctor here like 2 time and other notice from her doctor in usa too and my wife think that she can take the chance and send a letter too

Timeline

No, I don't work for USCIS but I know a whole lot more about what happens in the department you're working with than nearly all USCIS employees in different departments. The key here is knowledge, not how it was obtained.

oh okay i thought you work with USCIS and i just want you know that i don’t want my wife read all this negative answers because that will make her more sick so i try to take advice and tell her slowly how we will do it for not scare her

Do you think it not a problem if my wife send a letter of how she suffer here because of the medicine and the doctor here does not have so much experience in this town

Timeline

oh okay i thought you work with USCIS and i just want you know that i don't want my wife read all this negative answers because that will make her more sick so i try to take advice and tell her slowly how we will do it for not scare her

Do you think it not a problem if my wife send a letter of how she suffer here because of the medicine and the doctor here does not have so much experience in this town

It is not a problem but it will not impact the result or the timing of your appeal.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

All the responses and advice you've received thus far

is more reality than negative.

I-130

2011-08-20 Posted

2011-08-31 NOA1

2011-09-03 Touch

2011-11-18 Sent Expedite Request to USCIS

2011-12-09 Response Received for Exepedite Request

"Wait your turn" in a nutshell

2011-12-02 Sent Expedite Request to US Representative Ed Royce

2012-01-27 Sent Expedite Request to Immigration Ombudsman

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Barbara Boxer

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.