5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hello, on all of the example forms the headings say: Joint petition of John and Jane Smith. They all list the immigrant and a child. Is that what the joint part refers to? Or does the Joint statement refer to the husband and wife?We have no children so do I write Joint petition?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The point of joint ROC is husband and wife filing together. Its a joint petition unless you are divorced then it is not joint and you file by yourself.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Here is what I've written as a cover page. I hope this will help you & others.

USCIS Vermont Service Center

75 Lower Welden St.

P.O. Box 200

St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

John Doe

123 Abc Ave.

Abc City, AB xxxxx-xxxx

Applicant's A # : xxx xxx xxx

Nature of Submission: I-751 Application

August 12, 2011

Dear Sir or Madam:

My wife & I would like to file the application togetherto Remove Conditions on my Residence

(FormI-751) which was based on my marriage to my U.S. citizen spouse.

Enclosed please find the application form and all supporting documents also.

I would like to thank you in advance for your co-operation and assistance in this matter.

VeryTruly Yours,

John Doe

Enclosed:

- Check in the amount of $590.00 for Application & Biometrics Fee.

- Form I-751.

- Copy of my Conditional Permanent Residence Card ( Front & Back ).

- Copy of my AB Driving License ( Front &Back ).

- Copy of Jointly Filed 2008, 2009 & 2010 Federal Income Tax Return Transcripts.

- Copy of Jointly Filed 2010 AB StateTax Return Document.

- Copy of Social Security Statements.

- Copy of Some Statements for Jointly Owned Bank Accounts ( XYZ Bank & ZYX Bank).

- Copy of Airline Boarding Passes for Vacation Trips in Year 2010 &2011.

- Copy of Joint Health Insurance Policy Documents.

- Copy of Cellular Phone Bills.

- Copy of Auto Insurance Statement (My wife, Jane Doe listed as a household driver).

- Copyof Document of Joint Membership for Department Stores ( XYZ & ZYX ).

- Some Vacation Pictures.

- Other Documents like 2009 AB Income Tax Refund Receipt, Personal Cards & Notes etc......

Edited by Cino

"Patience is the key to the paradise (US Citizenship, in our case)"

Hello, on all of the example forms the headings say: Joint petition of John and Jane Smith. They all list the immigrant and a child. Is that what the joint part refers to? Or does the Joint statement refer to the husband and wife?We have no children so do I write Joint petition?

Hello to you too, so yeah Joint Petition is you and your husband filing together just like Inky said. We haven't had any kids either, here i copy my Cover letter for you in case you want to see it for ideas, best luck on your ROC journey.

June 4, 2011

USCISCalifornia Service Center

P.O.Box 10751

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-1075

RE: JOINT PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF STATUSON:

(My Name), A#: 088-183-089

Dear Sir/Madam,

Enclosed please find our I-751 jointpetition to remove conditions on residence on behalf of my name, consisting ofthe following documentations:

Ø FormI-751

Ø MoneyOrder with the amount of $590,00

Ø FormG-1145 for E-Notification of Petition

Ø Myspouse’s form I-865 (I submitted this because we moved to different address)

Additionally, please find enclosed followingdocuments to verify the status of our marriage:

Ø Copyof Green Card (front and back side)

Ø Copyof both of our Driver Licenses showing same address

Ø Copyof both of our Visa credit cards showing a joint account

Ø Copyof both of our debit cards, AAA cards and Dynasty Flyer cards from ChinaAirlines, the airlines that we fly with when we travel to Indonesia.

Ø Copiesof Federal and State Tax Return filed jointly for 2009 and 2010.

Ø Copyof Installment Note from the property that we have sold showing a joint tenants

Ø Recordsof Change of Addresses (AR-11) with attached documents that related to each ofthe address, such as jointly residential rental agreement.

Ø Copyof Bank Statements showing Savings and Checking Joint Account

Ø Copyof the titles of our vehicles showing joint ownership with attached carinsurance cards.

Ø Copiesof various receipts, statements and records showing that we have been sharingthis marriage life.

Ø Originalletters written by family and friend attesting to our relationship andmarriage.

Ø Recordsof airlines tickets, boarding passes, hotel receipts for our trip to Indonesia onNovember 2009-Febuary 2010

Ø Apile of pictures

Ø Somecards from various occasions sent to us from family and friends (you may noticesome cards sent to me with a name : Charolina, as my family and friends call meby my middle name)

We have been very happy living together andrequest that this petition would be accepted. Please feel free to inquire the sources of enclosed documentation for validity.Please advise me if you have any further questions or problems related to thispetition.

Sincerely,

(My Name)

Oct 2005 - met my baby

Dec 2006 - he proposed

Feb 2007 - K-1 filed

Dec 2007 - K-1 Visa Interview (denied), the reason: i was overstayed my previous visit in 2000-2003 (my bad)

Feb 2008 - I-601 Waiver filed

Sept 2008 - Waiver approved (K-1 Visa issued)

Jan 2009 - the Wedding Blessing & Reception (Bali, Indonesia)

Feb 2009 - Arrived in the US followed by the Civil Wedding & Reception (again:)

March 2009 - AOS filed

April 2009 - Biometric

May 2009 - EAD card in hand

Aug 27th 2009 - AOS Interview (approved, yaay)

Sept 2009- Green Card arrived in the mail...yippeeeew...(i want to sing of Your Love forever)

June 2011 - ROC filed

July 2011 - Biometric

Dec 2011 - ROC approved (Best Christmas ever, i must've been a really good girl this year :)

The wait would be unbearable but it'll be worth it. It strengthens the love, it attaches you even more to each other, it shows how your man would do whatever it takes to be with you, that he will never give up on you because he LOVES you!! All the waits, stresses, tears, heartaches, all the miserable feelings you feel along the way will be paid off once you get what you've been hoping for...oh and WITHOUT PRAYERS? will be like trying to start a fire with water, JUST WON'T WORK!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.