Gumbolette

Report her or Not?

135 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Also, as we all know, Darren loudly proclaimed Gretchen's virginity to the world right here on VJ, along with his vow to "wait" until they were married. Of course, Gretchen must have given Darren permission to broadcast her sex life to uncounted millions of strangers on the internet because only a complete moron would "out" his fiancée without her express approval. Nevertheless, we had no doubt that Darren's promise to "wait" was as good as gold.

:pop:

what if he did wait?

Why do you even care? Just make sure you are a good wife to your husband. Let Maria be happy the way she is.

Duh! in english we say mind your own business :D

Jesus says,"Do to others what you would have them do to you."

JR/Durian says, "Mind your own business."

I'll go with Jesus.

Filed: Timeline

Jesus says,"Do to others what you would have them do to you."

JR/Durian says, "Mind your own business."

I'll go with Jesus.

Jesus also said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!"

A little later, when everyone else had left, Jesus asked the woman, "Where are your accusers now? Go forth woman, and sin no more!"

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

A little later, when everyone else had left, Jesus asked the woman, "Where are your accusers now? Go forth woman, and sin no more!"

:thumbs: :thumbs:

... always a quote for every occasion. :whistle:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

what if he did wait?

Well then...Gretchen must have done it with someone...otherwise she would have gotten her vaccinations at St. Lukes. :devil:

Nice quote.

But here's the problem. Nobody is saying to judge the woman for her actions. Nobody is saying we are better than her. All anybody is saying is to tell the man who is being used. So your quote, while very nice, is not really applicable.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Nice quote.

But here's the problem. Nobody is saying to judge the woman for her actions. Nobody is saying we are better than her. All anybody is saying is to tell the man who is being used. So your quote, while very nice, is not really applicable.

Yup Yup, drop a postcard to the KANO soonish.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Immaculate conception has precisely the same validity for Gretchen as it does for the mythical Mary. So I'd be a little more careful if I were a Christian sneering at Darren.

Timeline

Gossip Gossip and more Gossip:

Why can't people mind their own business and let others do what they please? Neighbors will always be neighbors.

OP!!!!!!! You are Just too funny. *sarcastic smile*.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all I consider you a nice genuine person for feeling for "Maria's" American husband at this time. I have been scammed in my past and am as untrusting as they come. But for you I would just move on and forget the woman is doing this. The Kano married her so now his loyalty should be with his new wife. I dealt personally with the same situation but became wise to it all over time. My ex fiancee from Phils played me on and off for 5 years, 3 while I lived there and 2 again long distance as she did the father of her children. She even duped me at one time after me moving back to USA as she had another child from the father before I returned. So I have been in the middle of the scams first hand. However had someone told me my ex was still with her childrens father I would have chalked it up to them being jealous of our relationship which happens often in Phils. I would just move on and take what you know to your grave. Maybe, just maybe she will change when she moves to USA fulltime. I hope so for her husbands sake.

For those reading, this is not uncommon. Sometimes the father knows she is playing on the internet as this is income for their family. In my case my ex and I went to Boracay for vacation when I returned for 3 weeks in late 2009. The children's father knew she was with me and allowed as he knew I would leave her with 10-15k upon leaving to go back to USA. Things you learn over time. The old saying "if it does not kill you, it makes you stronger" sure is fitting.

Thank God I have a wonderful woman that loves me and has no and I mean no baggage. It took meeting a lot of wrongs to find my right fiancee.

Take care

I would find the husband and tell him, send him all the proof, it may hurt him in the short term, but long term you will have saved him years of heartache and loss of money. Why should this man be duped by some scheming woman and have to pay the price of it for the rest of his life, its just wrong!

Edited by BethandBilly

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I am here to asked feedback from you guys to see if I am doing the right thing by just keeping my mouth shut and witnessing a husband (American) being cheated on unfold.

Please to drop a postcard to the Kano, thanks in advance !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, its nice to see approvals across the board.

I am here to asked feedback from you guys to see if I am doing the right thing by just keeping my mouth shut and witnessing a husband (American) being cheated on unfold.

When I met my husband over the internet, I have this neighbor; let's call her name Maria. Maria has 2 children with her live-in partner (filipino) She felt very envious about my blessing to have a "Kano" that sends me chocolates, gadgets, and couple hundred dollars every month for my allowance (rent, electricity, shopping money). She then started chatting, and joining dating sites hoping to find "Mr. White" and give her exactly what I have been having. She went several facial enhancement treatment spending her live-in partner's money just to look beautiful to these men she is chatting. She then bought a computer unit and nestled it to a friend's house so the live-in partner doesn't know, needless to say., the live-in partner doesn't know everything Maria has been doing just to caught a "Kano" in the ocean.

Now, the story doesn't end here. The live in partner finally found out that Maria is determined to find a kano in the internet. The live-in partner was FURIOUS and went BALLISTIC towards me, because he thought I was the one who encouraged her to do all this. ( I was like, For real? what a lame brain person!) His basis was Maria keeps coming to my apartment and he thought I was a part of Maria's plot to break his family, which I NEVER KNEW Maria was doing all the hardwork to find a Kano. I cut my friendship to this woman because I didn't want to have anything to do with her.

I have been her in the United States when I found out that Maria had finally found a loving "Mr. White" online, and he came to the Philippines and married her. But, the live in partner was pretty "okay" with this. Now I was fuming when I knew that Maria NEVER TOLD THE AMERICAN HUSBAND THAT WHILE SHE WAS GETTING TO KNOW THE HUSBAND (NOW), THAT SHE IS LIVING WITH HER LIVE IN PARTNER. She pretends to have not talked to the father of her children for so many years now.

Now, story still not finished. The american husband of Maria, that though she doesn't live with her live-in partner now, she still constantly visit the live-in partner and sleep together. Until now, Mr. White never knew about the live -in partner at all.

I have this philosophy in life that if you are not part of the solution, you are a part of the problem. I would like to hear your opinions as to what I should do about Maria's unacceptable act towards the American Husband, considering her husband is trying to get to the US with her 2 kids.

For men (kano) make sure that the woman you marry is genuine and you should know more about her and try to ask neighbor or friends of the woman because i noticed that also when I had my internet cafe and saw most filipina chatting with kano but next to them seated was her filipino husband pretend as a brother and cheated the american..For young women, please stop scamming american men for money, you must be fair, or else it will goes to nothing when your kano found out your secret....

Jazel & Paul Stickel

January 2009 : met online via Filipino dating and singles site (Filipino Cupid);

chatting No E-mails.

February 2009 : arrived for first meeting in-person! We become friend.

September 2009 : arrived for second meeting in-person

February 2011 : Arrived for third meeting Engaged!!!

June 2011 : Propose to marry in 2012!!!

February 2,2012 : arrived forth meeting in person

February 3, 2012 : got the capacity to marry from the US Embassy Manila

February 14, 2012: Wedding ceremony at Municipality of Cainta, Rizal Philippines

February 16, 2012: signing the contract of marriage

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage (if applicable): 2012-02-16

I-130 Sent : 2012-05-07

I-130 NOA1 : 2012-05-14

This is an incredibly sad story. :(

He deserves to know the truth. It is his money and his heart that's at stake.

As for the embassy, I'm not too sure if it will matter to them. Maybe, you can try calling?

Edited by ivyanddan

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.