Gumbolette

Report her or Not?

135 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Sorry, I started wondering why you don't hear about such behavior among the Ukranian wives, did a google search and got distracted.

pic54.jpg

Now that's a well built example, good strong bones, fair to the eye, ample nutritional capacity, etc

But carry on, I don't want to distract you from the job at hand: to cyberflog poor Darren to an inch of his life.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

:wow: Isn't it also ILLEGAL?

YES.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Darren.

I know which company you work for and coincidentally, my Dad just retired from the same company.

He really was was ' DA MAN' and I want you to know that using your job position for monitoring of phone calls and researching people ( for your own reasons and not properly authorized) who are using the network is NOT ALLOWED - and is cause for dismissal. So quit it.

And you almost ' sent Gretchen home' because of one phone call?

As a former telecommunications employee in both hourly and salaried

positions .... any use of company systems for personal use was

grounds for immediate disciplinary action up to and including

termination.

VZ Code of Conduct was brainwashed into me :D

I-130

2011-08-20 Posted

2011-08-31 NOA1

2011-09-03 Touch

2011-11-18 Sent Expedite Request to USCIS

2011-12-09 Response Received for Exepedite Request

"Wait your turn" in a nutshell

2011-12-02 Sent Expedite Request to US Representative Ed Royce

2012-01-27 Sent Expedite Request to Immigration Ombudsman

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Barbara Boxer

2012-02-02 Sent Expedite Request to Senator Dianne Feinstein

2012-03-08 Case transferred to field office for additional processing

2012-03-23 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-05-10 Transferred to another office for processing

2012-05-14 Now being processed at a USCIS office

2012-06-05 Approved NOA2

2012-07-17 NVC Case/Invoice # Received

Petitioner: US Born Citizen (Wife)

Beneficiary: British Born Citizen (Husband)

Your I-130 was approved in 279 days from your NOA1 date

Darren,,, never one to disappoint....

As far as the OP.... Just send the EMail to the PI Consulate. If they investigate "As they are supposed to" she gets busted...

Either way you tried to influence the outcome with the information you have.

Regards,

dc

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

First of all, its nice to see approvals across the board.

I am here to asked feedback from you guys to see if I am doing the right thing by just keeping my mouth shut and witnessing a husband (American) being cheated on unfold.

When I met my husband over the internet, I have this neighbor; let's call her name Maria. Maria has 2 children with her live-in partner (filipino) She felt very envious about my blessing to have a "Kano" that sends me chocolates, gadgets, and couple hundred dollars every month for my allowance (rent, electricity, shopping money). She then started chatting, and joining dating sites hoping to find "Mr. White" and give her exactly what I have been having. She went several facial enhancement treatment spending her live-in partner's money just to look beautiful to these men she is chatting. She then bought a computer unit and nestled it to a friend's house so the live-in partner doesn't know, needless to say., the live-in partner doesn't know everything Maria has been doing just to caught a "Kano" in the ocean.

Now, the story doesn't end here. The live in partner finally found out that Maria is determined to find a kano in the internet. The live-in partner was FURIOUS and went BALLISTIC towards me, because he thought I was the one who encouraged her to do all this. ( I was like, For real? what a lame brain person!) His basis was Maria keeps coming to my apartment and he thought I was a part of Maria's plot to break his family, which I NEVER KNEW Maria was doing all the hardwork to find a Kano. I cut my friendship to this woman because I didn't want to have anything to do with her.

I have been her in the United States when I found out that Maria had finally found a loving "Mr. White" online, and he came to the Philippines and married her. But, the live in partner was pretty "okay" with this. Now I was fuming when I knew that Maria NEVER TOLD THE AMERICAN HUSBAND THAT WHILE SHE WAS GETTING TO KNOW THE HUSBAND (NOW), THAT SHE IS LIVING WITH HER LIVE IN PARTNER. She pretends to have not talked to the father of her children for so many years now.

Now, story still not finished. The american husband of Maria, that though she doesn't live with her live-in partner now, she still constantly visit the live-in partner and sleep together. Until now, Mr. White never knew about the live -in partner at all.

I have this philosophy in life that if you are not part of the solution, you are a part of the problem. I would like to hear your opinions as to what I should do about Maria's unacceptable act towards the American Husband, considering her husband is trying to get to the US with her 2 kids.

Why do you even care? Just make sure you are a good wife to your husband. Let Maria be happy the way she is.

Duh! in english we say mind your own business :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.