rosco_qa

When Should I sent I -751

6 posts in this topic

I got the letter to remove my wife's GC status this week. Her POE was on 08/05/2010 & her GC expires on 08/05/2012. When should I send I-751? I have below evidences only. Is it good enough? Kindly let me know

1. Joint Tax Return Transcript (2009)
  2. Joint Tax Return Transcript (2010)
  3. Heath insurance 2011 (wife as beneficiary)
  4. Heath insurance 2012 (wife as beneficiary)
  5. DeltaCare insurance (wife as beneficiary)
  6. Driver's License of both of us with same address
  7. JetBlue flight itinerary during 2010 vacation
  8. We have pics taken during vacation but not sure how to send the electronic copy.

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Take a look at some of the other threads (the monthly ROC petition threads are good) for some examples of other evidence that people have sent. Your base is good, but there is a lot more you could send and probably should -as compared to other's lists, yours is really short!

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

I personally think you are in good shape. If an interview takes place, you can show up with a truck full of pictures and documents. Out of all the things in I-130 process this should be the easiest process for any couple. I mean just to be real, what could actually prove a relationship and what would constitute enough? One can always add more documents on top of a long list. You are providing adequate proofs that are official and well established, so relax and feel good. Worst thing is they will ask for xy and z and take interview? What would you worry about even if that happens?

How about some Joint Bank Account Statements ? Lease or Mortgage Documents (Prove that you have been living together) ?

"Patience is the key to the paradise (US Citizenship, in our case)"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.