Rob & Angie

Medical in Kiev Ukraine

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello VJ'ers,

Our packet has left NVC, but we are still awaiting notice from embassy that they have application. In meantime my fiance has booked her medical for 23rd Apr. My question is for those who have been through this, what are the bus numbers to take to go between place you pay and medical center, or what are the Metro stations that are closest? If anyone has gone from train station to payment place do you remember what buses also?

Thanks again

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Moving from K1 to RUB forum for country specific advice *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hello VJ'ers,

Our packet has left NVC, but we are still awaiting notice from embassy that they have application. In meantime my fiance has booked her medical for 23rd Apr. My question is for those who have been through this, what are the bus numbers to take to go between place you pay and medical center, or what are the Metro stations that are closest? If anyone has gone from train station to payment place do you remember what buses also?

Thanks again

Bus 198 from the train station to the end of the line, where the bus turns around to go back downtown, get off the bus and there is an iron gate you walk through, walk up the sidewalk and the clinic is the first building on the left up the walk. I do not know what you mean by "payment place" you pay for the medical at the clinic and you can pay for the visa at any ProCredit Bank

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Unfortunately, I am not sure the exact date, but you cannot pay at the clinic, they gave Vika a different address to go to pay, there also was a thread that I cannot find now where that couple also tell about the new way to pay. I will be happy to post the address given of where you go to pay as soon as I can call Vika with the time difference.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Unfortunately, I am not sure the exact date, but you cannot pay at the clinic, they gave Vika a different address to go to pay, there also was a thread that I cannot find now where that couple also tell about the new way to pay. I will be happy to post the address given of where you go to pay as soon as I can call Vika with the time difference.

Changed from when we went then. Perhaps someone that has more recent info will chime in. As far as I know the clinic has not moved. An option for your fiancee is a private driver. They are everywhere and know everything in the city.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Yes, clinic address is the same, only where you must go to pay for medical is new/different, cost is 1000(UAH)/per adult. I will give address here tomorrow, I hope that you/someone will then maybe add it to US embassy page for others to see for future reference. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

wow that is different. we paid at the clinic. the door at end of hall before you walked out. they took each person one at a time and you paid based on what type of visa you applied for if i remember. one might should update in general info on Kiev about medical if this is true you now pay at different address :blink: :blink: :bonk: :bonk:

Summerville + Kryvyi Rih

age.png

age.png

Interesting that this changed. We did our medical in December. And it was one unpleasant man who was collecting the money. :)

I guess things change quite often.

event.png

event.png

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3, 5-6)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Kiev information:

http://ukraine.usembassy.gov/visa-forms.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.