Bad_Daddy

Ukraine rape case sparks protests over investigation

37 posts in this topic

Exactly my point.

We don't have a democracy here either. Sure, we don't see our reporters riddled with bullets behind the stairwell but we do see them hosting a reality TV show on some cable network instead of reporting on the nightly news.

We do the same thing, we just handle it differently. We control the "message" as opposed to controlling the person. If someone wants to say something bad about a politician that's fine. But they'll be dismissed as "kooky" or "not a real news source" or something of that nature. It's like they're relegated to obscurity because they don't agree with the status quo. "All those crazy, right-wing conservatives like Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck just don't understand what the American people have asked the President to do."

And worse, the elections support it. When the masses ask for free bread, all the politicians have to do is throw it their way.

The emperors hosted gladiatorial games and threw bread to the crowds. (While simultaneously executing their political rivals.) We're on one side of that. RUB is on the other.

But it's the same game.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Exactly my point.

We don't have a democracy here either. Sure, we don't see our reporters riddled with bullets behind the stairwell but we do see them hosting a reality TV show on some cable network instead of reporting on the nightly news.

We do the same thing, we just handle it differently. We control the "message" as opposed to controlling the person. If someone wants to say something bad about a politician that's fine. But they'll be dismissed as "kooky" or "not a real news source" or something of that nature. It's like they're relegated to obscurity because they don't agree with the status quo. "All those crazy, right-wing conservatives like Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck just don't understand what the American people have asked the President to do."

And worse, the elections support it. When the masses ask for free bread, all the politicians have to do is throw it their way.

The emperors hosted gladiatorial games and threw bread to the crowds. (While simultaneously executing their political rivals.) We're on one side of that. RUB is on the other.

But it's the same game.

I'm no rocket scientist but I have seen dead people before. Just so we don't get anything here skewed...

Here's a few pics of two of Putin's victims. Both are dead. You do know what "dead" is?

These two people will never have a chance to read your post on this. Is it because of Obama or maybe the press? No to both. These people were murdered. That means these people will never have the opportunity to read these post, nor attend a Tea Party rally. Why is that? Well maybe we should google the meaning of the words "murdered" and "dead" to find out why.

moscow.jpg

anna1-1m_s1.jpg

These down below are called "bullets". When they penetrate the human body at a high rate of speed after being fired from a gun they tend to do damage to said body that they have entered. I'm not sure how hip you are on bullets and the damage they are capable of doing to the human body. But if you do know...well then no need to discuss this eh. :)

bulletphotoextract.jpg

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

OK, so Putin's killed a couple people.

How many people in the US are locked up? How many of those folks merely rotate in and out of prison?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Americans think that they have more freedom, but they are not always right.

I talked to this Italian guy once and we started talking about the States, cause I've been to the US and he's been to the US once, so he was like: "In Italy I can do what I want... In the USA you get arrested for that" :rofl:

Are you talking of nudity in public? :rofl:

We want photos!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Are you talking of nudity in public? :rofl:

We want photos!!

Nudity is legal in Vermont :thumbs: We go skinny dipping! :dance: If you want I can get Alla to take naked photos of me to post. You can even carry a concealed handgun while naked! Without a permit! :P Good thing because if you are naked where would you keep your permit? There are always some UVM students who have to get drunk and try it out, see if it really IS Legal. Yep. They wander around Church street naked, going inthe shops, tryng to act "normal" while naked. Everyone laughs and says "Well, school is back in, that will come to an end in October" :lol:

Then there is the annual "next to last day of classes" naked bike ride featuring hundreds of naked UVM students riding around town :lol:

naked protests are common in Montpelier.

I will try to get photos this year for you!

:ot2:

I do not have the fortitude to discuss the topic, sorry. I could not finish reading the article. I have to sit some things out.

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Nudity is legal in Vermont :thumbs: We go skinny dipping! :dance: If you want I can get Alla to take naked photos of me to post. You can even carry a concealed handgun while naked! Without a permit! :P Good thing because if you are naked where would you keep your permit? There are always some UVM students who have to get drunk and try it out, see if it really IS Legal. Yep. They wander around Church street naked, going inthe shops, tryng to act "normal" while naked. Everyone laughs and says "Well, school is back in, that will come to an end in October" :lol:

Then there is the annual "next to last day of classes" naked bike ride featuring hundreds of naked UVM students riding around town :lol:

I do not have the fortitude to discuss the topic, sorry. I could not finish reading the article. I have to sit some things out.

:unsure: I know handguns, like other weapons, come in many sizes and even some unusual configurations but where exactly would you 'conceal' your weapon? (Weapons?) Especially if you are 'bald'?

:rofl:

Sorry, I will pass on the photos Alla could provide of 'little' Gary.

Nudity is legal in Vermont :thumbs: We go skinny dipping! :dance:If you want I can get naked photo's of Alla to take naked photos of me to post. You can even carry a concealed handgun while naked! Without a permit! :P Good thing because if you are naked where would you keep your permit? There are always some UVM students who have to get drunk and try it out, see if it really IS Legal. Yep. They wander around Church street naked, going inthe shops, tryng to act "normal" while naked. Everyone laughs and says "Well, school is back in, that will come to an end in October" :lol:

Here I just fixed that one for ya Gary. :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.