4 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I just tried calling the NVC AVR (603 334-0700) and I got a English/Spanish choice, then got put on hold to speak to an operator. I don't want to speak to someone (for once!), I just want to enter my USCIS number and get a case number :(. Is that not possible anymore?

Aug 20 2010 - NOA1 received.
Feb 08 2011 - NOA2 email received.
Apr 27 2011 - Interview attended at US Embassy, visa approved :D!
May 26 2011 - Arrived in the USA
Aug 02 2011 - Married!
Aug 24 2011 - Diagnosed with cancer
Aug 26 2011 - Applied for IR1/CR1 visa
Aug 31 2011 - NOA1!
Sep 03 2011 - Moved back to the UK
Feb 20 2012 - Wife flew back to the USA
Mar 03 2012 - NOA2!
Mar 23 2012 - NVC received file
Jul 15 2012 - NVC approved, sent to embassy

2012 - Approved, flew back to USA!

Sep 29 2014 - Applied for removal of conditions.

Apr 20 2015 - RFE1 on removal of conditions.

Hi guys,

I just tried calling the NVC AVR (603 334-0700) and I got a English/Spanish choice, then got put on hold to speak to an operator. I don't want to speak to someone (for once!), I just want to enter my USCIS number and get a case number :(. Is that not possible anymore?

Don't worry, others are getting the same problem. One, who spoke with an operator, said that NVC is working on it and trying to fix it as soon as they can.

Oh, okay. What a weird "problem" to have!

Just to anyone else with the same problem: talk to an operator, they're quite helpful. Doesn't look like my case is at the NVC yet, though! :)

Aug 20 2010 - NOA1 received.
Feb 08 2011 - NOA2 email received.
Apr 27 2011 - Interview attended at US Embassy, visa approved :D!
May 26 2011 - Arrived in the USA
Aug 02 2011 - Married!
Aug 24 2011 - Diagnosed with cancer
Aug 26 2011 - Applied for IR1/CR1 visa
Aug 31 2011 - NOA1!
Sep 03 2011 - Moved back to the UK
Feb 20 2012 - Wife flew back to the USA
Mar 03 2012 - NOA2!
Mar 23 2012 - NVC received file
Jul 15 2012 - NVC approved, sent to embassy

2012 - Approved, flew back to USA!

Sep 29 2014 - Applied for removal of conditions.

Apr 20 2015 - RFE1 on removal of conditions.

Oh, okay. What a weird "problem" to have!

Just to anyone else with the same problem: talk to an operator, they're quite helpful. Doesn't look like my case is at the NVC yet, though! :)

You should come join us at the March NVC thread: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/354975-nvc-filers-march-2012/

And you'll probably only get your case number assigned next week. But keep calling every day until you do get it yes.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.