10 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

We had under $ 200, it is just one part of the Joint showing of your lives. Have your bank give you a form letter showing your account, you provide the copies of the debit / credit cards etc. Don't forget about AAA, Costco, Sam's Club, insurance etc. all are good proof of a combined life.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Moving to spousal visas as this person has applied for a spousal visa not a K-1.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I applied for a spousal visa and they r asking for a bank statement on my 2011 tax transcripts it shows I have two dependents but somehow it list my children as my stepchildren can I use that to my advantage and say I dont have children. I made 30,000 in 2011 & the transcript shows that is there a,way of them knowing how many children I really have....it seems like they only know what we tell them....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Are you asking for the purpose of proving commingling of finances, or of having enough assets to sponsor? If it is for proving commingling, I don't think there is a limit, of course an account with $10 and no transactions is very fishy (as in "they just put there 10 bucks"), but if you have constant direct deposits and you make expenses for the family (groceries, travels, etc.), I think it's more the cash flow rather than the actual amount at a given time which will be taken into consideration. If it is for sponsoring, then you need 3x the difference between the guidelines for your household and your actual income.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I applied for a spousal visa and they r asking for a bank statement on my 2011 tax transcripts it shows I have two dependents but somehow it list my children as my stepchildren can I use that to my advantage and say I dont have children. I made 30,000 in 2011 & the transcript shows that is there a,way of them knowing how many children I really have....it seems like they only know what we tell them....

No you cant because step kids are still your kids. Regardless you should have that corrected. Do not lie because it will cause problems.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Support of my husband according the povert line a household of three would need 27,000 I made over that but a household of 4 is 37,000+ r u they gonna include my husband to be 4 or is it 3

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.