skv

Opinion on material for ROC

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi All,

Just finished collecting the material for my ROC packet. I have read a lot about what constitutes good evidence on this forum and have tried to followed suit. I have also tried to go for quality and not quantity.

So I just wanted a frank opinion on the material I am planning to send, based on your experience and knowledge. Is this good and strong? Anything else to make it stronger? Anything obvious that I missed?

We have car registration documents showing common address but not joint ownership of the cars. Do you think we should still send these given the other documents.

Note that some of the documents also show our current address.

Here's what we am have ready to send (in addition to the fee, form and copy of GC):

-Tax form 1040 for the 2011 tax year showing joint filing.

-Tax transcripts for the 2009 and 2010 tax years showing joint filing.

-First page of the bank statements for our joint checking account for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. They also show our current address.

-First page of the bank statements for our joint savings account for 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012. They also show our current address.

-First page of statements from February and December 2011 for our joint Certificate of Deposit (now matured).

-Information about our joint Certificate of Deposit for the duration of 2 years from 2011 to 2013. This also shows our current address

-Agreement indicating joint custody of safe deposit box at out bank.

-First page of the rental lease agreements for 2011, 2010 and 2009 showing joint tenancy.

-My 401k beneficiary form documenting my wife as beneficiary.

-My supplementary retirement account beneficiary form showing my wife as beneficiary.

-Wife's life insurance form showing me as beneficiary. This also shows our current address.

-Wife's pension information showing me as beneficiary. This also shows our current address.

-Car insurance documents showing joint coverage.This also shows our current address.

-Copy of the account information for the health insurance policy form showing a joint policy.

-Confirmatory email showing itinerary for trip in July 2010.

-Confirmatory email showing itinerary for trip in July 2011.

-Pictures taken during our trips (I am just sending 4 pictures given that they are not that important but expected).

-Page from my passport showing name of spouse and residence.

Appreciate any input and thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.