V + M

Booking an interview at Montreal…

97 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Will the consulate send out a letter for the appointment or will it come via email? I had to book over the phone as my computer is ancient and the setting were on too high...I was so excited that I actually had an appointment that I forgot what the CSR told me.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

What time is your interview on the 25th? I'm at 8 am and just booked my hotel room at the Le Square Phillips Hotel and Suites for $177.32 on expedia

Same time! (that is, if the interview actually went through...still waiting on confirmation emails :/ CSC site says it's scheduled though)

Can we book our medical checks now? Or do we need to have a more official appointment letter?

I'm sensing a "slumber party" at the end of April, haha. Bring popcorn and paperwork!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

How incredibly frustrating!! Par for the course, I guess..

Tried my cc, then the boys, then mine again, finally got through with PayPal and then it wouldn't accept the Invoice #!! But now things seem fine? Scheduled for April 25th - hoping I actually paid! and very excited to not check that darn website anymore!

Gooooood luck to everyone else! Just keep trying and hopefully the site is just being very slow. Fingers crossed!!

back in October I don't think any of us were able to pay on the website. We paid the cash at the appointment and that was fine. Congratulations everyone!

Timeline

Congrats to everyone...I've been reading your posts and am anxiously awaiting too...however, in my case I can't rush into an interview yet...first need to fix up the house to get it ready for listing....then I can proceed with booking an interview and medical. Does anyone know if they've opened up more interview dates and what is the latest date available? I'm trying to stretch this to late May...maybe June. As much as I want to be with my man, there are still so many things I need to do here first..... I've waited 8 years for this, I can wait a bit longer.....well, maybe just a bit. Thanks a bundle!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats to everyone...I've been reading your posts and am anxiously awaiting too...however, in my case I can't rush into an interview yet...first need to fix up the house to get it ready for listing....then I can proceed with booking an interview and medical. Does anyone know if they've opened up more interview dates and what is the latest date available? I'm trying to stretch this to late May...maybe June. As much as I want to be with my man, there are still so many things I need to do here first..... I've waited 8 years for this, I can wait a bit longer.....well, maybe just a bit. Thanks a bundle!

Hi toocool,

I just logged into my fiances account and it looks like they currently have no appointments available and the calendar is empty. The best suggestions I have is to get a group of VJers and check the website as often as you can. When dates finally show up, either text or email each other...Best of luck to you!

Timeline

Hi toocool,

I just logged into my fiances account and it looks like they currently have no appointments available and the calendar is empty. The best suggestions I have is to get a group of VJers and check the website as often as you can. When dates finally show up, either text or email each other...Best of luck to you!

Waiting too..home off and on on bed rest.:( started a thread looking for people waiting for interviews..inbox me...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Those of us who got our interviews at the end of April all worked together and helped each other out by exchanging email and texts. We were all on the CSC site at the same time trying to book an appointment (so maddening hitting the damn refresh button all day and getting nothing). We also posted on the VJ site everyday to give each other status updates (if the site was down for maintenance or technical issues) and to see if anyone had any luck booking.

Once the CSC site opened up for appointments, everyone emailed, texted and posted on VJ to let the others know to go ahead and book their appointments.

It was such an amazing and really positive experience to see such honest people who have never met each other, help each other out.

I hope that you have the same luck that we all did.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.