V + M

Booking an interview at Montreal…

97 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

And also what about the date of approval on the NOA 2? Mine expires on June 1, 2012. Do I have to contact NVC to get that extended if I have not gotten an interview by that point?

It will be automatically extended, most people have their NOA2s expire when going through Montreal without an issue.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

For those who have booked recently, do we still have the option of paying at the time of the interview or have they done away with that?

I went last November and paid at the interview. You bring 300 and whatever it was in cash and pay at a window. If the appointment calendar is offered just get an appointment locked in and do not worry about payment. Maybe you could look up timelines for people who went in December or January and message them to see how the payment process went... :star:

Edited by frostiana

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I went last November and paid at the interview. You bring 300 and whatever it was in cash and pay at a window. If the appointment calendar is offered just get an appointment locked in and do not worry about payment. Maybe you could look up timelines for people who went in December or January and message them to see how the payment process went... :star:

Hi frostiana,

Thank you for your feedback. I will do just that! I guess I’m just so anxious and I want to get things done already, lol. Phew…hopefully this part of the journey will end soon enough :dance:

Edited by Matty's girl

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi frostiana,

Thank you for your feedback. I will do just that! I guess I’m just so anxious and I want to get things done already, lol. Phew…hopefully this part of the journey will end soon enough :dance:

Make sure it's in USD, they will not accept CAD. And it's $350 :)

Timeline

Hey guys,

Perhaps this will be helpful for all whom are waiting to schedule an interview. All we can do is be hopeful at this point.

---------

Date: March 6, 2012 8:34:20 AM EST

To: --------------------------

Subject: RE: Question re: case no. MTL201XXXXXXX

Good Morning,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We will be opening April appointments very shortly, please keep checking.

If you have any questions regarding the schedule of your interview, you may contact CSC at the following telephone numbers or by email at contactus_en_CA@usvisa-info.com.

Montreal - 514.400.2591

Calgary - 403.800.1194

Halifax - 902.982.2191

Ottawa - 613.800.0917

Toronto - 647.955.3736

Vancouver - 604.800.2794

Quebec City - 418.800.1751

Toll-free number in Canada 1.877.341.2441.

Toll-free number in the United States 1.877.341.2441.

Best Regards,

AD

Timeline

Hey guys,

Perhaps this will be helpful for all whom are waiting to schedule an interview. All we can do is be hopeful at this point.

---------

Date: March 6, 2012 8:34:20 AM EST

To: --------------------------

Subject: RE: Question re: case no. MTL201XXXXXXX

Good Morning,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We will be opening April appointments very shortly, please keep checking.

If you have any questions regarding the schedule of your interview, you may contact CSC at the following telephone numbers or by email at contactus_en_CA@usvisa-info.com.

Montreal - 514.400.2591

Calgary - 403.800.1194

Halifax - 902.982.2191

Ottawa - 613.800.0917

Toronto - 647.955.3736

Vancouver - 604.800.2794

Quebec City - 418.800.1751

Toll-free number in Canada 1.877.341.2441.

Toll-free number in the United States 1.877.341.2441.

Best Regards,

AD

That is Great that you got THAT MUCH information from them!!!! Way to go!! And as long as I'm throwing in my 2 cents... we stayed at the Phillipe Square hotel and loved it!!! it was quiet, had a nice breakfast, and it was just a block and a half from the consulate. :) I booked it on booking.com.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks for taking the initiative and emailing them, Matty's girl. Considering it's already the first week of March, and we need ~2 weeks for the medical check, I'd guess things are going to open up next week. Woooo! Good luck everyone!

Timeline

Oh i so hope i can book too. Just redid my ds160s for the kids yesterday. i dont know how i missed doing them..lol but an april interview might put me there by may which would mean having this babe in the US and not waiting through all the red tape of having him here would mean...Everyone please keep your fingers crossed..please

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Matty's Girl...YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just posted a rant about Montreal but this is great news! Thanks!

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Timeline

Thanks Matty's girl! I sent an email inquiring a week ago and didn't hear anything back yet. It's great to get a better idea as to when there will be appointments. Here's hoping that maybe we will have interviews by the end of the week.

Timeline

Thanks Matty's girl! I sent an email inquiring a week ago and didn't hear anything back yet. It's great to get a better idea as to when there will be appointments. Here's hoping that maybe we will have interviews by the end of the week.

Heads up the site appears to be under maintenance tonight, and in the past, that has been a sign that appointments might be coming available. I accidentally clicked my old favorited 'book an appointment" and it says its under maintenance..... keep clicking guys this could be it.

good luck, it will happen soon.

Timeline

Thanks for taking the initiative and emailing them, Matty's girl. Considering it's already the first week of March, and we need ~2 weeks for the medical check, I'd guess things are going to open up next week. Woooo! Good luck everyone!

:) Yes now we can breathe a little. Lets hope tonight!

Matty's Girl...YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just posted a rant about Montreal but this is great news! Thanks!

You're welcome, it was my pleasure! No worries it's coming Moe.

I am so glad I got some sort of response. I think they are updating there servers. YAY!!

Heads up the site appears to be under maintenance tonight, and in the past, that has been a sign that appointments might be coming available. I accidentally clicked my old favorited 'book an appointment" and it says its under maintenance..... keep clicking guys this could be it.

good luck, it will happen soon.

Hi frostiana, I was just about to post about the site Maintanace...so happy it might mean they will be adding some dates! (phew) Finally lol!! *fingers crossed*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I just clicked on this morning and still no appointments available. I will keep you all posted if anything comes up.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.