PaulnUsa

OneWay Airline prices from Manila to USA

40 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just curious what kind of prices people are getting for Airline tickets from Manila to USA.

What airline did you fly one way from manila to USA and what was the price?

Has Anyone had a good experience with a travel agency here in manila? If so what is the name?

Would like to fly Asiana or non-usa airline but keep getting message due to philippine law they cannot book tickets online.

Had horribe experience with Delta in the past.. and do not wish to fly them again.

Just curious what kind of prices people are getting for Airline tickets from Manila to USA.

Has Anyone had a good experience with a travel agency here in manila? If so what is the name?

Would like to fly Asiana or non-usa airline but keep getting message due to philippine law they cannot book tickets online.

Had horribe experience with Delta in the past.. and do not wish to fly them again.

Have your financee go to the many airline outlets throughout the city and price. "Normally" Filipinos can purchase a ticket from Phils to USA a bit cheaper then we can trying to do it from here. Expedia, if I am not mistaken allows you to book on line. Orbitz does or did not when I last checked as is the policy for Asiana and Korean Air. When I last checked one ways are running between 850-900 to the SE USA. California may be cheaper. Also a good avenue to check is your local Asian Markets here in USA. Some dabble in airline tickets and buy in bulk so they get a better price, then they re-price with small margins.

Edited by LSnBigBear

Timeline

I"m actually researching this myself right now too. I've seen prices as low as $860 from Manila to central Florida for a single flyer. But the lowest prices were on South China Air and the reviews for that airline are poor.

When I flew round trip to the RP, I used Jeff Jenks of Travel Is Fun and got a good price on Korean Air. Those folks took good care of the passengers on the flights.

May your visa journey be smooth and speedy.

ENGAGED TO TROPICALROSE

ringhands4.jpg

I just looked at an old email I had. Try this sight. http://www.airtkt.com/res/show.php?track_id=40563e4c824f7b20&trip=OW&type=all . Looks like 828 one way Manila to Atlanta. Two airlines, China Southern (I heard bad reviews on this airline but never flown myself) and of course our favorite Delta. Mix and match airlines are 828 but I would not recommend that for your sweety unless she knows how to travel... Good luck!

Edited by LSnBigBear

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

http://www.santraphael.com/home.php

They seem to offer great discounts on first time immigrants,...

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

Filed: Timeline

I was looking last night, and China Air and Singapore Airlines had better prices than PAL, by far. Make sure you check the total ticket price. PAL is going insane with taxes and fees, compared to the other two airlines. You can usually get a better price buying online from the airlines themselves, than by going through a travel agency, or online service. Priceline jacked the price almost $500 over the counter price for PAL one way from Manila to SF.

Timeline

I flew Delta to Philippines twice and had good travels with them. They feed me, get me there on time. That's what I care about. We were approved February 15th so I need to get her to Orlando soon and will be researching this.

we cheched delta prices online before my fiance got to the philippines and its around 900. he only booked one way for him to come to the philippines, then we waited for my visa to arrived. we hopped in travel agencies in manila and their prices ranged from 1000 to more. we checked delta online for the price and its still around 900, it did not changed since my fiance checked a month ago so we decided to book online, and fly the next day. hassle-free. in only 2 stops. we fly manila-japan-minneapolis-fort dodge,iowa. other delta flights are cheaper but more than 2 stops. also, we did not pay anymore taxes at the airport coz its included in delta price when book online. :)

Timeline

i bought a ticket for my fiance to fly to new york on mar 9, 2012 i bought it in the philippines thru my sister. it cost me $735 taht already includes the travel tax via cathay pacific mnl-hongkong, then hongkong jfk it was i believe very reasonable price and almost direct flight to new york plus the lay over in hongkong is only 1 hour, i guess its a good fliht for first timers, i could give u the info if ur interested just message me.

I was looking last night, and China Air and Singapore Airlines had better prices than PAL, by far. Make sure you check the total ticket price. PAL is going insane with taxes and fees, compared to the other two airlines. You can usually get a better price buying online from the airlines themselves, than by going through a travel agency, or online service. Priceline jacked the price almost $500 over the counter price for PAL one way from Manila to SF.

So after all that blather, how about a final price from LA >> MNL or vice versa, guy?? :whistle:

Edited by SuperDuper!

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: Timeline

So after all that blather, how about a final price from LA >> MNL or vice versa, guy?? :whistle:

Manila to Los Angeles

http://www.philippineairlines.com/home/home.jsp USD 1,136.20

http://www.china-airlines.com/en/ USD 718.70

http://www.singaporeair.com/SAA-flow.form?execution=e2s1 USD 1,153.36

Edited by ☼

Timeline

I found a ticket for $750.00 from manila to NYC..but wont book till after interview just in case.

Where did you find that price? its a good price!

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.