che234

Medical question?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Okey i already have my MNL# and next week i will fly to manila to have my medical.

I'm confused about the online registration. There is an area where in i need to fill up the interview appointment date.

Interview Date (Format: mm/dd/yyyy)

I don't have any schedule yet for my interview but i want it to be done on February 29. Here's my question. Do i need to make an interview schedule first before i can register online at st.luke? Or paid first the visa then i will register online for my interview date then followed by SLEC registration. Is it possible for me to get the interview date on february 29? or that is a case to case basis of the interview isn't full yet? :unsure:

Also about the requirements:

I checked the SLEC requirements and saw this one:

Old chest x-ray films not less than 3 months prior to the medical examination

Does it mean i can go to the other hospital here in my province and have my xray in advance? So that i will no longer undergo the Xray test at Slec. Or they will still going to check me with their xray though i'm done doing this for less than 3 months?

Requirements:

1. original passport and 1 photocopy of it

2. NVC letter with the MNL case number. (I only have the NVC letter the day i requested our MNL# , is that acceptable? )

3. SLEC online registration form. downloaded, answered and printed.here's the link:

http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

4. 3 pcs US visa picture - white background, with both ears uncovered and without earrings.

5. copy of the appointment letter for the interview from the embassy [ i don't have the appointment letter yet :unsure: ]

6. Fee for the medical [ can be done at SLEC right? ]

I will wait for your reply guys thanks a lot!

Edited by timchen

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi before the medical you need to pay for the visa interview and call USEM after a few hours to schedule your appointment of interview. You can call 982-5555, just ready your passport number, MNL case # and as soon as your done with that, they will send you email of schedule for appointment of interview. Thats the time you will be able to do online registration to SLEC...Make sure you have zerox copy of passport, NVC letter and appointment of interview when you go to SLEC. Payment for medical are only done to SLEC...no need to do xray or vaccination outside coz that will only cost you more money...Goodluck!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi before the medical you need to pay for the visa interview and call USEM after a few hours to schedule your appointment of interview. You can call 982-5555, just ready your passport number, MNL case # and as soon as your done with that, they will send you email of schedule for appointment of interview. Thats the time you will be able to do online registration to SLEC...Make sure you have zerox copy of passport, NVC letter and appointment of interview when you go to SLEC. Payment for medical are only done to SLEC...no need to do xray or vaccination outside coz that will only cost you more money...Goodluck!

Its not necessary to have a copy of the NVC letter, on the St. Luke's website they even state "if available"... so if you have it fine, if not no sweat.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Thank you for this useful information. :thumbs: but can you please answer this question

I checked the SLEC requirements and saw this one:

Old chest x-ray films not less than 3 months prior to the medical examination

Does it mean i can go to the other hospital here in my province and have my xray in advance? So that i will no longer undergo the Xray test at Slec. Or they will still going to check me with their xray though i'm done doing this for less than 3 months?

Oh so you mean i will need the receipt from the BPI before they will allow me to schedule an appointment online or through call? Or it's an automatic alert? At the bank i will need to put my email add and there they will send me the complete email of schedule of my interview? NVC is not needed during Medical but it's recommended during the interview i think..I changed my mind to have my schedule on March 5 instead of 29. Tomorrow i will go to BPI and pay the visa fee , should i make a call after the payment? :unsure: or i will just schedule it through online? What is the link again please? Thank you !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiancee passed her medical...She had a copy of her x-rays that was only two weeks old and brought it with her to the medical exam...They will use it for comparision if anything comes up...It can't hurt..she also had her vaccination history with her..since she had all her shot/vaccinations already done..she did not have to get any shots...and it made her finish the process faster...Remember..If she bring xray's they cannot be more than 3 months old...she will be taking her interview on the 21st of feb...she also did the CFO seminar ahead of time while waiting for interview..she only has to go back to get sticker on her passport when she gets her visa.

Timeline

My fiancee passed her medical...She had a copy of her x-rays that was only two weeks old and brought it with her to the medical exam...They will use it for comparision if anything comes up...It can't hurt..she also had her vaccination history with her..since she had all her shot/vaccinations already done..she did not have to get any shots...and it made her finish the process faster...Remember..If she bring xray's they cannot be more than 3 months old...she will be taking her interview on the 21st of feb...she also did the CFO seminar ahead of time while waiting for interview..she only has to go back to get sticker on her passport when she gets her visa.

Wow congrats glad she passed her medical that is the most crucial level among the process i think.

I plan to have my medical on tuesday hope i will pass that , i will no longer get a prexray here in my province just a waste of money and time :) also after doing my medical i will proceed to CFO seminar to save more time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.