LLbeans

N-400 February 2012 FILERS

448 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Since we don't have any kids, I also included our bank statements, copies of our joint credit cards, health insurance card and some pix from the last three years.

I submitted tax transcripts for 2008, 2009, and 2010. If we've done our 2011 taxes by the time our interview rolls around (which is highly likely), I'll bring our 2011 return with me to the interview. This is the only financial proof of a relationship I filed per their instructions:

4. Documents referring to you and your spouse:

a. Tax returns, bank accounts, leases, mortgages, or birth certificates of children; or

b. Internal Revenue Service (IRS)-certified copies of the income tax forms that you both filed for the past 3 years; or

c. An IRS tax return transcript for the last 3 years.

For AOS and ROC, they wanted a lot more financial stuff. I wonder if they'll be happy with what I sent or if they'll ask for more financial documentation for the interview.

i have one question thar i need your guys answer . In the requirement , they ask for IRS tax return transcript for the last 3 year. I went online and order them. But they sent me the Account Transcript. Is this the same w/ tax return transcript or not ? If its not the same, how do i get my tax return transcript ? thx

I recieved the 1-797C NOA today. Hope this process goes by fast. :dance:

My journey of Petitioning for my Husband !

July18, 2014: Married in Freetown,Sierra Leone

USCIS: I I'm

January 30 2015: I-130 sent

Feburay 02 2015: Delivered at Chicago Express Mail

Feburay 04 2015: NOA1 Text and Email Received, case Route to Vermont Service Center

Feburay 09 2015: NOA 1 Recieve Recipt in the mail

Let the process Begin!!! [/b]

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

2. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.

3. Click "Reply" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.

4. Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.

5. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size [2]

6. Red Font="I'm A United States Citizen"!

**For more detailed instructions with screen-shots "CLICK HERE"**

=================================

N-400: February 2012 Applicants

=======================================

USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox

UserName.....|Sent.....|ChkCashd.|NOA......|Fprints..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|FieldOffice.......|

=============|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|==================|

LLbeans......|02/06/12.|02/13/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Philadelphia, PA..|

preciousgift.|02/06/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Charlotte, NC.....|

Jay Dee......|02/04/12.|02/10/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|New York, NY......|

Gypsyangel...|02/08/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Mount Laurel, NJ..|

bilv.........|02/06/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Las Vegas , NV....|

runtodeep....|02/02/12.|02/09/12.|02/13/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Baltimore, MD.....|

================================

USCIS PHOENIX, Arizona Lockbox

UserName.....|Sent.....|ChkCashd.|NOA......|Fprints..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|FieldOffice.......|

===============|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=================|

...............|../../...|../../...|../../...|../../...|../../...|../../...|--/--/--.|.................|

============================================================================

USCIS LINCOLN, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328 or 329 of INA)

=================|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|============|

Example..........|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|City, ST....|

IR-5 Mother's Journey

03/06/2013 - I-130 application received @ Chicago Lockbox

03/07/2013 - Priority date

03/11/2013 - Received an email/text I-130 application forwarded to NBC

03/12/2013 - Check cashed/ NOA1

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Updated for BILV....

UserName.....|Sent.....|ChkCashed|NOA......|Fprints..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|FieldOffice.......|

=============|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|=========|==================|

LLbeans......|02/06/12.|02/13/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Philadelphia, PA..|

preciousgift.|02/06/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Charlotte, NC.....|

Jay Dee......|02/04/12.|02/10/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|New York, NY......|

Gypsyangel...|02/08/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Mount Laurel, NJ..|

runtodeep....|02/02/12.|02/09/12.|02/13/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Baltimore, MD.....|

UserName.....|Sent.....|ChkCashed|NOA......|Fprints..|Int Ltr..|Intview..|Oath.....|FieldOffice.......|

BILV.........|02/06/12.|../../...|../../...|../../...|../../...|../../...|--/--/--.|Las Vegas, NV.....|

USCIS LINCOLN, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Unde 319b, 328 or 329 of INA)

Example......|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|City, ST..........|

IR-5 Mother's Journey

03/06/2013 - I-130 application received @ Chicago Lockbox

03/07/2013 - Priority date

03/11/2013 - Received an email/text I-130 application forwarded to NBC

03/12/2013 - Check cashed/ NOA1

Timeline

Updating Jay Dee's NOA date

Jay Dee......|02/04/12.|02/10/12.|02/09/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|New York, NY......|

BILV.........|02/06/12.|../../...|../../...|../../...|../../...|../../...|--/--/--.|Las Vegas, NV.....|

Example......|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|City, ST..........|

Edited by LLbeans

Hi everyone, I am from california, los angeles. I have applied N-400 on 12/02/2011 and now scheduled for interview on 03/06/2012. But I have to travel out of country in April 2012. How long it takes to get oath ceremony letter in los angeles after interview? I am worried if I would be able to attend my family function in april in India. Thanks.

Timeline

Checked my online status, seems like my NOA date is 2/10/12

Jay Dee......|02/04/12.|02/10/12.|02/09/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|New York, NY......|

LLbeans......|02/06/12.|02/13/12.|02/10/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Philadelphia, PA..|

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Got the email and text last night. Check cashed.

LLbeans......|02/06/12.|02/13/12.|02/10/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Philadelphia, PA..|

Gypsyangel...|02/08/12.|02/15/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Mount Laurel, NJ..|

N-400

02/08/12 - Mailed N-400

02/14/12 - NOA

03/02/12 - Biometrics Letter

03/22/12 - Biometrics

04/09/12 - Interview Notice

05/16/12 - Interview and Oath - USC

ROC

11/16/10 - Mailed ROC

11/18/10 - Delivered to VSC

11/19/10 - NOA1

11/23/10 - Cheque cashed

12/29/10 - Biometrics

05/06/11 - ROC Approved

05/16/11 - Green card received. Yay! (6 months)

There's diamonds in the sidewalk, the gutters lined in song

Dear I hear that beer flows through the faucets all night long

There's treasure for the taking, for any hard working (wo)man

Who will make his home in the American Land

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

But then, for the interview, they will ask you to bring all these things, in which case, just replace the ORs with ANDs. At least they did for me. I find that those who send all of most of the things on these list are not asked to bring anything to the interview besides the usual ID, GC etc.

If they want to see it all, why not just ask for it. All those 'ors' tricked me.

N-400

02/08/12 - Mailed N-400

02/14/12 - NOA

03/02/12 - Biometrics Letter

03/22/12 - Biometrics

04/09/12 - Interview Notice

05/16/12 - Interview and Oath - USC

ROC

11/16/10 - Mailed ROC

11/18/10 - Delivered to VSC

11/19/10 - NOA1

11/23/10 - Cheque cashed

12/29/10 - Biometrics

05/06/11 - ROC Approved

05/16/11 - Green card received. Yay! (6 months)

There's diamonds in the sidewalk, the gutters lined in song

Dear I hear that beer flows through the faucets all night long

There's treasure for the taking, for any hard working (wo)man

Who will make his home in the American Land

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Gypsyangel...|02/08/12.|02/15/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Mount Laurel, NJ..|

Jkage........|02/09/12.|02/14/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Dallas, TX........|

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Dallas TX

Date Filed : 2006-05-04

NOA Date : 2006-05-11

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2006-06-09

Interview Date : 2006-05-04 Submit Review

Approved :

Filed: Timeline

Jkage........|02/09/12.|02/14/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Dallas, TX........|

Ianletz......|02/15/12.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|--/--/--.|Hartford, CT......|

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.