LLbeans

N-400 February 2012 FILERS

448 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

hey motl

i just wana let u knw tht my online status says that june 18th they schedule me for oath ceremony and sent me letter in mail.

hopefully u will get urs soon

Congrats, I know the feeling as I got mine today too :)

N-400 application timeline

02-22-2012-- (00): documents sent

02-23-2012-- (01): NOA date

02-27-2012-- (05): check cashed

03-02-2012-- (09): bio appointment notice sent, bio date 03-15 (23)

03-05-2012-- (12): bio notice received

03-06-2012-- (13): early bio

03-12-2012-- (19): in line for interview scheduling

03-21-2012-- (28): scheduled for interview

03-28-2012-- (35): interview notice received

05-02-2012-- (70): interview. Rec. for Approval!

05-16-2012-- (84): in line for oath scheduling

06-19-2012-(118): scheduled for oath

06-21-2012-(120): oath letter received

07-06-2012-(135): oath

Passport application timeline

07-10-2012-- (00): application sent (card+book/routine service)

07-17-2012-- (07): application status online

07-26-2012-- (16): application on hold (name too long)

07-28-2012-- (18): RFI Tucson passport center (proposed shortened name) letter received

07-30-2012-- (20): reply sent to Tucson passport center

08-18-2012-- (39): passport book received

08-21-2012-- (42): passport card received

08-21-2012-- (42): CON received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hey motl

i just wana let u knw tht my online status says that june 18th they schedule me for oath ceremony and sent me letter in mail.

hopefully u will get urs soon

Insha ALLAH my status will change today or tomorrow since I believe we might have the same oath cermony.Thank you very much for letting me know and good luck.

So here is how my interview went. Got there early around 9:45am, and my appointment was for 10:30am. Omg, the line outside was so long just to enter the building. Went to the front desk to give them my letter, then the lady told me have a seat and wait til my name being called. The room was so packed. While waiting I saw people studying for there test. Lol it made me feel better because, I have not finish reading the whole book yet. I then took my mine out started cramming every questions that I was having hard time on. After 10:50am, I started getting inpatient. I waited for 2 hours before they called my name. Finally arround 12:15am, the lady called my named. We went into her office. She then ask me to pull out my green card, passport, drivers license. She then went right into the testing. She ask some questions that you wouldn't even expect like:

1. Why did the colonists fight the British?

2. What happened at the constitutional convention?

3. What territory' did the united states buy from France in 1803?

4. Name one problem that led to the civil war?

5. During the cold war, what was the main concern of the United States?

She then said excellent and went right into the interview. And ask me if I want to participate in the ceremony at 2pm. I told her yes, but she told me to hold on, she will have to go and check to see if there is still space left. she came back and said sorry, that spot is full and she then put me for the Oath Ceremony at 9am this Friday 06/22/12. She said congratulations and you have one more step on Friday and you are done.(after that my heart felt relieved). I left happy and can't wait for this Friday to finally be over. :dance:

Good luck Cash! :star:

My journey of Petitioning for my Husband !

July18, 2014: Married in Freetown,Sierra Leone

USCIS: I I'm

January 30 2015: I-130 sent

Feburay 02 2015: Delivered at Chicago Express Mail

Feburay 04 2015: NOA1 Text and Email Received, case Route to Vermont Service Center

Feburay 09 2015: NOA 1 Recieve Recipt in the mail

Let the process Begin!!! [/b]

So here is how my interview went. Got there early around 9:45am, and my appointment was for 10:30am. Omg, the line outside was so long just to enter the building. Went to the front desk to give them my letter, then the lady told me have a seat and wait til my name being called. The room was so packed. While waiting I saw people studying for there test. Lol it made me feel better because, I have not finish reading the whole book yet. I then took my mine out started cramming every questions that I was having hard time on. After 10:50am, I started getting inpatient. I waited for 2 hours before they called my name. Finally arround 12:15am, the lady called my named. We went into her office. She then ask me to pull out my green card, passport, drivers license. She then went right into the testing. She ask some questions that you wouldn't even expect like:

She then said excellent and went right into the interview. And ask me if I want to participate in the ceremony at 2pm. I told her yes, but she told me to hold on, she will have to go and check to see if there is still space left. she came back and said sorry, that spot is full and she then put me for the Oath Ceremony at 9am this Friday 06/22/12. She said congratulations and you have one more step on Friday and you are done.(after that my heart felt relieved). I left happy and can't wait for this Friday to finally be over. :dance:

Oh wow thats great and congratulations to you.

Filed: Timeline

Congratulations who knows we might just pass each other getting into the building . My interview is at 9 am

Congratulations who knows we might just pass each other getting into the building . My interview is at 9 am

I know right, but make sure you study the whole book. They pick the hard ones. You might even make it to the 2pm oath ceremony. :dance:

Thanks UMUC! :star:

My journey of Petitioning for my Husband !

July18, 2014: Married in Freetown,Sierra Leone

USCIS: I I'm

January 30 2015: I-130 sent

Feburay 02 2015: Delivered at Chicago Express Mail

Feburay 04 2015: NOA1 Text and Email Received, case Route to Vermont Service Center

Feburay 09 2015: NOA 1 Recieve Recipt in the mail

Let the process Begin!!! [/b]

I know right, but make sure you study the whole book. They pick the hard ones. You might even make it to the 2pm oath ceremony. :dance:

Thanks UMUC! :star:

I am also a bmore filer and waiting for actual interview letter

Hello Everyone:

I wanted to update you on my interview yesterday, I had an interview at USCIS Baltimore. I arrived at 10.20am my interview was at 10.30am. I was called in 20 minutes later. The officer went through my application verifying all the information and I was asked to sign a few forms plus the passport size picture I had mailed previously with my N400 application. He asked me questions and I was able to answer the first 6 correctly, he then moved to reading, i did that and then I was asked to write a sentence I did, he then said Congratulations you have passed your interview, I will put your case for recommendation. Then before I left, I was asked if I wanted to stay for the Oath Ceremony at 2.00pm I said yes, I was then given a letter to come back at 1.45, I come back at 1.45 and I went to room 101, at 2.00pm we where all moved to the 7th Floor for the ceremony, the ceremony started at 2.15pm and we were done at 2.55pm, we were handed our certificate and that was the end of that journey.

So its possible to go for an interview and have Oath ceremony the same day especially if your appointment if before 12.00pm. In case you go for your interview and they dont ask if you would like to stay for the Oath Ceremony, it really doesnt hurt asking them if that is possible.

Other than that it was a great experience.

I wish you everyone luck

Woow!! Interesting so we where at the same place yesterday, fortunate for me my interview was at 10.30 so I had the Oath Ceremony yesterday as well, it went really quickly and I was out of the building at 2.55.

Good Luck

Filed: Timeline

Congrats, I know the feeling as I got mine today too :)

awwww congrats to u tooo

you are absolutely right................

i cant wait to be done with citizenship bec my husband's case is pending with NVC. i am not citizen and priority date is not current so we both are stuck since we got married back in 2010.

far away from each other :(

soooooooo i am keeping my fingures cross that hopefully this will expedite my husbands visa n we will be together soon :)

Edited by interesting

I just responded to your email it bounced back, you didnt give an email address so i hit reply on the message you sent me. Inbox me again with your email.

Congratulations sir/madam ;):thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.