AR y MD

medical in cdj

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

ok so were getting ready for my fiancee interview next month i was just wondering if we had to make an appointment for the medical exam

also were can i find the 2011 poverty guidelines to see if my dad could be my co signer on my i-134

there is 5 of us and make like 50,000 is that ok could he be my co signer.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ok so were getting ready for my fiancee interview next month i was just wondering if we had to make an appointment for the medical exam

also were can i find the 2011 poverty guidelines to see if my dad could be my co signer on my i-134

When the embassy sends your fiancee a notice for interview appointment, they also send some instructions and forms which also contain a list of approved medical physicians and laboratories. Your fiancee will have to make an appointment with any of the approved ones and get her medical done prior to her interview.

You may download Poverty Guideline Form from here: I-864P

As far as I know, there cannot be any co-sponsor for I-134 (Affidavit of Support). In past, the Consul Officers did however approve of having a co-sponsor for this but that depends on the country and the consul office. You may have a co-signer or co-sponsor on I-864 or I-864A.

For I-134 there can be only one sponsor who has to qualify on his/her own. If you do not qualify and meet the poverty guideline, your dad can sign but then he has to qualify as single sponsor.

This is just my opinion, you may do some more research on this topic.

Edited by Musashii

Married: 12/01/2011
USCIS Stage:
I-130 sent: 12/29/2011 NOA1: 01/03/2012 NOA2: 09/24/2012 (Text and website) - 09/28/2012 (In mail) <265 days to approval from NOA1 date>
I-129F sent: 01/14/2012 NOA1: 01/18/2012 NOA2: 09/27/2012 (Withdrawn)
RFE: 08/13/2012 "Proof of Bona Fide marital relationship". (Took them 7 months, 1 week and 4 days to send an RFE).
RFE Responce received by CSC-USCIS on 09/07/2012.
NVC Stage:
NVC Received: 10/09/2012
NVC issued Case #, IIN and BIN: 10/10/2012
IV Package Received at NVC: 12/03/2012

EMBASSY STAGE:
interview March 20, 2013 : results AP (sent in paperwork for co-sponsor received 4-20-2013)

Issued: September 30, 2013

POE: Raleigh-Durham International Airport, NC @ 10-17-2013 (Easy entry, pleasant experience).

Removal of Conditions on Residence:

Filed: August 14, 2015 - VSC

NOA1: 08/19/2015

Date of Decision: 06-03-2013

Letter of Approval received: 06-09-2016

Green Card received: 07-15-2016

Naturlization N-400:

Filed: September 16, 2019

Biometrics: October 9, 2019

Interview: August 24, 2020

Approval: Approved and received Naturalization Certificate same day.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

You do not need to make an appointment for the medical exam in Juarez. You will need to show up really early and get in line at the clinic on the morning you wish to get your medical done, for example, the day before your interview. Check the reviews. They really are helpful. Just look for the ones marked as K-1. They tell about places to stay, how it all works, what you need to bring, how much it cost for what, how the medical works and how it went for people, and questions they were asked at the interview: http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Mexico&cty=&dfilter=5

Guidelines: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf

What do you mean by "there is 5 of us"? Are you a dependent of your father? Is that how many dependents there are in your father's household plus your fiance? Does your father alone make $50,000? Need more info.

And yes, he can be the co-sponsor if he makes enough for his household plus your fiance. You fill out an I-134 and he fills out his own separate I-134.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

In Juarez you do not need a appt. for the medical exam but remember to give yourself a few days in Juarez before your appointment to complete the exam and fingerprints. You will need an appointment for your fingerprints !!!!!!!! It's very important that you have that as well ... I got in line at 630 am for the medical exam , just remember that they close early and they have tons of ppl to serve

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

In Juarez you do not need a appt. for the medical exam but remember to give yourself a few days in Juarez before your appointment to complete the exam and fingerprints. You will need an appointment for your fingerprints !!!!!!!! It's very important that you have that as well ... I got in line at 630 am for the medical exam , just remember that they close early and they have tons of ppl to serve

Also, be sure to read the latest expanded US Travel Warnings associated with the region of Chihuahua, ay, yi yi!!

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.