Bad_Daddy

For the RUB hunters out there.. neighbor whack a wolf

30 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

That'll make a nice rug.

Yes, a Nice Rug. But if you loose. You will be 3 Turds in a Snowbank.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Yes, a Nice Rug. But if you loose. You will be 3 Turds in a Snowbank.

yeah, no doubt.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Awhile back I knew this guy who had two wolf dogs. They got into it with another guy's dog and the dog's owner tried to break up the fight (very bad idea) and got bitten on his arm very deeply. He ended up getting a nasty infection that was hard to treat. He was bedridden for quite awhile and it looked like he might not recover but finally did. The same two wolf dogs killed a neighbor's cat. Usually a cat can discourage a dog attack by clawing on the snout or running away...but those wolf dogs took him out. They were some bad news pets.

Timeline

Awhile back I knew this guy who had two wolf dogs. They got into it with another guy's dog and the dog's owner tried to break up the fight (very bad idea) and got bitten on his arm very deeply. He ended up getting a nasty infection that was hard to treat. He was bedridden for quite awhile and it looked like he might not recover but finally did. The same two wolf dogs killed a neighbor's cat. Usually a cat can discourage a dog attack by clawing on the snout or running away...but those wolf dogs took him out. They were some bad news pets.

Yes a very bad idea to attempt that. Never try and break-up a fight when the hair is raised high and the demeanor is out of hand. Been there, done that. Not worth it. The scar on my hand is still there.

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

So two guys were going hiking in Alaska and one was putting on running shoes and put a can of pepper spray in his pocket. "What is that for?" his friend asked. "Grizzly bears" was his friend's reply.

So off they go on their walk and soon enough they come across some sh*t in the trail. His friend says "This is black bear sh*t" How do you know? asked his one with pepper spray. "It is round and smooth and has bits of berries in it"

A little while later they came upon another pile of sh*t, this one a considerably larger pile of sh*t. "this is grizzly sh*t" said the one. How do you know? asked Pepper spray Guy. "It is large and lumpy it has bits of running shoe it and smells of pepper spray!"

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

So two guys were going hiking in Alaska and one was putting on running shoes and put a can of pepper spray in his pocket. "What is that for?" his friend asked. "Grizzly bears" was his friend's reply.

So off they go on their walk and soon enough they come across some sh*t in the trail. His friend says "This is black bear sh*t" How do you know? asked his one with pepper spray. "It is round and smooth and has bits of berries in it"

A little while later they came upon another pile of sh*t, this one a considerably larger pile of sh*t. "this is grizzly sh*t" said the one. How do you know? asked Pepper spray Guy. "It is large and lumpy it has bits of running shoe it and smells of pepper spray!"

HHaahhahahahah!

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY

10/03/14.....Biometrics

When you say wolf dog, do you mean half wolf, half dog, or just a domesticated wolf?

:rofl:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

less wolves means more lib joggers though.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Yes, what happened to "the law of the jungle?" Joggers are part of the food chain.

The other wolves will grow even bigger now. More liberals to go around, I mean you take out one of the people eating the deviled eggs at a party and I say "More for me!"

Gary And Alla

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Funny Joke

A baby seal walks into a club...

That's it. Thats the joke.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Funny Joke

A baby seal walks into a club...

422386_10150540136955679_117154940678_9159969_1244619874_n.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.