Bad_Daddy

Alaska state employee's pull idiot move with Belarus birth certificate

91 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I work for the Federal Governtment (true) and I wanted to address some of the comments made here. Oh, wait a minute....It's time for my break...Carry on....

:lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Reading all this reminds me of how we all got our spouses here. It has been my contention that USCIS employees are predominantly women that are on the large size. I am sure that during the processing this happens.

At USCIS each morning:

A rather large woman picks up a file for K-1 application. "Oh look at this. Another fat bald guy is bringing one of those young harlots from Russia again. Well if this A-hole thinks I'm going to provide him with a smooth process for this thin, attractive, green card needing b*tch, he has another thought coming".

Setting the file aside, she turns to an associate. "Is that last donut yours?" :rofl: :rofl:

And we wonder why it takes six months to process an application that can be done in 35 minutes. :angry:

Reading all this reminds me of how we all got our spouses here. It has been my contention that USCIS employees are predominantly women that are on the large size. I am sure that during the processing this happens.

At USCIS each morning:

A rather large woman picks up a file for K-1 application. "Oh look at this. Another fat bald guy is bringing one of those young harlots from Russia again. Well if this A-hole thinks I'm going to provide him with a smooth process for this thin, attractive, green card needing b*tch, he has another thought coming".

Setting the file aside, she turns to an associate. "Is that last donut yours?" :rofl: :rofl:

And we wonder why it takes six months to process an application that can be done in 35 minutes. :angry:

:rofl::yes:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Most all the guys in our local other than the year round maintenance workers are on unemployment this time of year. My employer paid into it, I pay taxes on it (Alaska is one of three states to do so), and chances are I'l be on unemployment this time next year along with just about everyone else in the hall.

Now I could always get a low paying year around job like a rent a cop or tire salesman and move myself and my wife to someplace in the lower 48 where the cost of living is low, like an apartment in the ghetto but that's not how I roll. I respect my wife and myself too much for that. :)

Respect? HA!

Any self-respecting man would get a job and not rely on the hard work of others to pay for them to sit on @$$ for a few months out of the year.

I work for the Federal Governtment (true) and I wanted to address some of the comments made here. Oh, wait a minute....It's time for my break...Carry on....

Typical.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

At USCIS each morning:

That was a good one. :rofl:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

Respect? HA!

Any self-respecting man would get a job and not rely on the hard work of others to pay for them to sit on @$ for a few months out of the year.

Typical.

Slim, who pissed in your Cheerios this morning?

Is it ok to greet you a 'hello' or 'have a good afternoon today?' :D

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Timeline

Why do you think I am against it? The scary thing is that state government is usually about 500 times more efficient than federal government. And I live in a state where the capital is 30 minutes drive from the biggest city, the Governor sits in his office with the door open, and nearly everyone has personal acquaitance with at least one of US Senators, yet it can still take MONTHS and MONTHS for one state government agency to give a permit to another state government agency to build a state government project!

People who whine about the I-129f have no effin' clue, I am telling you! USCIS is like Fedex compared to other government agencies.

So true. The only and I do mean only exception to most government agencies moving fast, is when you owe them money or when they think you owe them money. They're all over you like "white on rice" or "stink on sh!t" but let them owe you money and no one seems to know where your file is located.

And to think there are folks in this country that salivate for more-and-more government.

Respect? HA!

Any self-respecting man would get a job and not rely on the hard work of others to pay for them to sit on @$$ for a few months out of the year.

Typical.

Self respecting is when you finish up for the 12-14+ hour day knowing not only did you do a good enough job for your fits and/or welds to pass xray, but that you didn't end up on the list of statistics for construction worker accidents. That and the money is decent...not great but it pays the bills along with a decent pension. Actually you should go down to the union halls and tell all the guys in the trades that get laid off that they need to get off of unemployment and forget about going back to work during the construction/shutdown season. See how far that one will get ya. I'm sure they will show you proper love that they think you deserve. :devil:

Now I have no idea what you do for work, but I read on one of these threads here today that you purchased a "groin protector" was it? So I'm going to guess your either a professional football player for the Bengals or one of those Don Doorknocker rent a cops. Anytime you want to fly up here for some real work up on the slope you just PM me on here and I'l see that you get some shut down work during the summer. It makes the military life look like Disney Land.

This pic was posted yesterday on Facebook by a buddy of mine up on the slope. He's one of the few out of our hall that's doing pipeline maintenance atm. Fairbanks local gets first crack so they get the bulk of the work during the winter seeing how those are the slower months. It was -84 w/windchill when he took that pic out on A-Pad. The guy had four brothers...Iv'e worked with two of them. One is dead after a crane blew over at Badami Point...no fault of his and another one is a safety guy now seeing how he lost part of his foot when a yard arm came down on it over in the Kaparuk field. We earn our money and then some. And unless someone comes up with a better plan than to lay us off and put us on unemployment like they have been doing for decades now then that is what it is. Personally I would like to see them double our wages and forgo the unemployment, but that hasn't happened yet so it is what it is.

apadprudhoetrent.jpg

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

I got cold just looking at that pic...hats off to those guys!

I got cold just looking at that pic...hats off to those guys!

I have a few close up pics I took up there during the winter with us wearing full winter gear and you pretty much look like a spaceman by the time your fitted up in the morning. Full balacava, snow goggles, slip on spikes for your boots, hard hat with ear protection...more for the cold than anything, a full thermal pull over that fits inside your hard hat, spot lite on your hard hat, and then the pants w/suspenders, and winter coat make you feel like your packing 100+ lbs on you. All your movement is slow because the snow and ice stick between your spikes and on your coveralls. You take your breaks in the truck drinking coffee to warm up and you have a sack lunch you pack at camp. All that scaffolding you see there along with that plastic hooch for the welder and fitter has to come down afterwards and packed out by hand. That right there in itself can be a full day job with a four man crew.

That truck you see in the pic is a welder truck. It has a diesel powered Lincoln welder on it along with leads, oxy tank and acetylene tank. If you have to walk X amount of feet from any kind of light you walk in pairs (buddy system) we call it. Every guy there has a radio on him for communication with the others on the job and with the operator at base camp.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Nobody pissed in my cheerios. I just get tired of this dude callin out welfare moms and then livin on the dole himself. I'm not mad at him for doing it (it is legal, afterall) I'm mad at the hypocrisy of it.

Personally I'd like to see you guys live within your means.

If you get laid off that's not anyone's problem but yours. You either find another job or you survive on the money you already have. What's extremely frustrating about this situation is you know you're going to get laid off every year yet there's a legal way for you to scam the system and continue being paid for doing absolutely nothing.

Like I said above, I'm not knocking you personally (or the guys at your union hall who coerced people into passing those laws in the first place) I'm mad at the hypocrisy of a system that rewards people for doing nothing and the fact that we're all too stupid to fix it.

Fair enough. Although you didn't address the second question, it's now evening.

Filed: Timeline

Personally I'd like to see you guys live within your means.

This is what I've never understood about (some) workers whose jobs are more-or-less seasonal. I know a few. Hell, I'm related to a few. In the summer months, they're making good money, so they buy the big-screen TVs and new cars and eat out every night. Come winter, they're on welfare because they couldn't be bothered to budget and sock part of their paycheck away. And I agree Slim, there doesn't seem to be motivation for it. Not when you can buy your big screen TV *and* have somebody subsidize your 6-month vacation. At least single mothers living on the dole, working a couple jobs, and trying to take care of their children have an excuse. These guys driving down to the welfare office in their Toyota Landcruisers with the big tool box in the back...not so much.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

This is what I've never understood about (some) workers whose jobs are more-or-less seasonal. I know a few. Hell, I'm related to a few. In the summer months, they're making good money, so they buy the big-screen TVs and new cars and eat out every night. Come winter, they're on welfare because they couldn't be bothered to budget and sock part of their paycheck away. And I agree Slim, there doesn't seem to be motivation for it. Not when you can buy your big screen TV *and* have somebody subsidize your 6-month vacation. At least single mothers living on the dole, working a couple jobs, and trying to take care of their children have an excuse. These guys driving down to the welfare office in their Toyota Landcruisers with the big tool box in the back...not so much.

Unless you're willing to tell us what YOUR job is, it seems unfair to attack someone else's. Or how they get by when there's no work. Everybody is, or will be sucking at Uncle Sugar's #######. Nobody's going in the ground clean. Tell us your job and let us judge you or cease the attacks. I don't like one-sided conversations...or people who hide out and throw bricks from the shadows. Come out into the light or knock off the silly games..

So...Mystery Man..why don't talk about YOUR visa journey timeline (or absence thereof) instead of judging and attacking everybody else on here. Tell us some details about your imaginary wife. What city is she from? How old? Where'd you get married? Maybe posts some pics? Oh wait...that stalker deal...right? Yeah, amazing you're the only guy on here who picks a wife that has a crazy ex boy friend stalker with A HAMMER! I worry about Smith and Wesson...but I'm OK with Sears Tools. That sure is a convenient excuse to never tell us anything. That's so clever it could almost be Russian.

Oh...one other thing...you uber-liberals suck at the ####### of the unions...so why the attack on union workers? You should be supporting them. Yes?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.