5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hello, We are preparing our documents for ROC and have a question that I hope someone can answer for us. Here it is...

We have bank statements but we are not sure whether to send the entire bank statements or just the first page showing both of our names? If anyone could please let us know what they will be looking for that would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Hello, We are preparing our documents for ROC and have a question that I hope someone can answer for us. Here it is...

We have bank statements but we are not sure whether to send the entire bank statements or just the first page showing both of our names? If anyone could please let us know what they will be looking for that would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Hello and welcome :)

Of course you need to send the statements with both your names on it and they need to see activity in those accounts also. So if I were you I would send the whole statement...maybe with not all of them but with the majority I would. You could always order statements from your bank and send the copies in. I did it that way.. the best of luck :)

Thank you in advance.

We just sent in the page showing both names and acct number and I included copies of our pay stubs which show the same address and direct deposit into that account.

Some people have said they sent in two years worth but the same thing happened with Cr1. We sent in what we considered enough but some folks sent in a lot more. No RFE's so far so hopefully we sent in enough.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

when sending in your roc application, you should send in 2 years worth of everything with both of your names. the more you send in, the better it is and uscis likes to see alot of 2 years evidence. remember, the more you send in, the better it is.

I've read a lot of posts where people blanked out amounts and the vendors/transactions with say a Sharpie, and left the address/acct number/name details as they were, ad these forms of evidence were accepted fine. It is common practice in a lot of industries to provide due diligence this way.

http://nomoremrsniceguy.blogspot.com/

Our journey:

11th October 2012: APPROVED!

24th February 2012: Biometrics appointment

8th February 2012: Touch

24th January 2012: Biometrics NOA date (received 30th)

19th January 2012: Check cashed by VSC

17th January 2012: NOA date (received 20th)

14th January 2012: ROC delivered via USPS to VSC

13th January 2012: Filed for ROC

Earliest date to remove conditions: Friday, December 2, 2011

9th March 2010: GC in hand

1st March 2010: Interview 8.40am APPROVED!

1st March 2010: EAD arrives, along with daughters US passport

15th January 2010: Biometrics appointment

10th December 2009: Filed for AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.