polanyo

after NOA2 req for interview

7 posts in this topic

Call NVC to ask if your papers are already forwarded there.If yes, ask for your Manila Case #(MNLXXXXXXXXXX).When you have the case number you can go to St. Luke's already for your medical.You can read here for infos http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/293624-after-noa2-detailed-summary/

For the interview requirements:

The following are the list of requirements for your visa application to US.

For the applicant:

-2 pcs. 2x2 size photos

-Deposit slip from BPI for $350.00 each applicant

-Completed filled up forms: DS 156, DS 157 and DS 156K

-Original NSO Certificate of No Marriage

-Evidence of Genuine Relationship and Other Proof of having met in Person

photos together and with family--if you have pictures taken after the sponsorship application was lodged

Money Transfer Receipts, used Flight itinerary, boarding passes, hotel receipts and other related receipts---all those issued after the sponsorship application was lodged

Chats, letters and cards as evidences of communication----all those you made after the lodgement of your application

Evidence of Support from the Sponsor:

-Copy of the US Passport with stamped pages

-Copy of US Birth Certificate

-Divorce Certificate if applicable

-Original Form I-134, Affidavit of Support

-Original Employment Verification

-Original & Photocopy of Individual Income Tax Return for tax year 2010

-Original & Photocopy of W-2 Wage and Tax Statement for 2010

-Original & Photocopy of Payslips--- 6 months updated prior the interview date.

-Original Bank Statements---6 months updated prior the interview date

Btw, during the interview, bring all the documents above.Just give the photocopies of the supporting documents unless the original is specifically asked by the pre-screener or CO.

Edited by YJPlove

NATURALIZATION

GC-Date: 08-03-2012

Sent: 05-07-2015
Cashd: 05-13-2015
NOA: 05-12-2015

Fprints: 06-01-2015
In Line: 07-06-2015
Int Ltr: 08-17-2015
Intview: 09-16-2015
Oath: 09-16-2015
Field Office: Newark, NJ

Can i give my 2011 tax or does it have to be 2010?

I think you meant 2009 and 2010 tax returns unless you already have the 2011 one, which is yet to be filed this year.Anyways,I'm not one hundred percent sure but my fiance only provided me the recent one.There's no harm though on just bringing the previous tax returns.During the interview just present the current one's and then if the CO asked for the old one's then you can show them those too.Better prepared and ready than be sorry, as what they all say. :thumbs:

Edited by YJPlove

NATURALIZATION

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We are about ready to go to the Interview. I would order the IRS Transcripts for your previous years, it only takes a week to get them and it is free. I would also bring a copy of your 1040. That is what it ask for on the Manila web site so I am researching this issue now. I will also give them my W-2's from previous years and a letter of employment. Since it is so early in the year, I strongly suggest you providing them a 2011 1040 and you should also give them a bunch of recent pay stubs. I am going to submit 10.

It's over kill but you want to pass the support test easily because this hangs a lot of people.

See for yourself;

A copy of the sponsor's most recent Federal Income Tax Return (Form 1040) should accompany the I-134.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Edited by NoneYa

We are about ready to go to the Interview. I would order the IRS Transcripts for your previous years, it only takes a week to get them and it is free. I would also bring a copy of your 1040. That is what it ask for on the Manila web site so I am researching this issue now. I will also give them my W-2's from previous years and a letter of employment. Since it is so early in the year, I strongly suggest you providing them a 2011 1040 and you should also give them a bunch of recent pay stubs. I am going to submit 10.

It's over kill but you want to pass the support test easily because this hangs a lot of people.

Yep, that 1040 is the "Individual Income Tax Return for tax year 2010 or 2011" on my list.All those listed on my list are the things I provided to the CO during my interview last Jan. 6 and I had no problem and was approved.

Edited by YJPlove

NATURALIZATION

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.