caduceus37

pychological incapacity annulment

61 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,this is mittch,can anyone pls help me with my question,i had my medcal exam the other day,the doctor checked all my annulment papers and it shows in the decision that both me and my ex husband are both psychological incapacitated, i told the doctor that my atty.filed the case and he did everything just to get my annulment done quick.the doctor scheduled me for psychiatric evaluation on jan12 and im very worried nervous.does anyone have the same case with mine? please help me.i dont know if the embassy will grant me visa on my interview date sine i have this evaluation thing.pls.help........thanks!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,this is mittch,can anyone pls help me with my question,i had my medcal exam the other day,the doctor checked all my annulment papers and it shows in the decision that both me and my ex husband are both psychological incapacitated, i told the doctor that my atty.filed the case and he did everything just to get my annulment done quick.the doctor scheduled me for psychiatric evaluation on jan12 and im very worried nervous.does anyone have the same case with mine? please help me.i dont know if the embassy will grant me visa on my interview date sine i have this evaluation thing.pls.help........thanks!!

If the Psychological Eval will conflict with your USEM interview date. St. Luke's will reschedule you date but confirm with St. Luke's first.

Psychological Evals are normally order for some of the following:

Annulled due to psychological incapacitation, Excessive Tattoos, Suicidal Scars, Mental history (Severe Depression, Drug abuse etc..).

You will need to complete the Psych. Eval in order to proceed.

You will need to explain your previous marriage, experience in the marriage, what cause the annulment and how you are doing, How long ago was the annulment. My advise is if you are done and over your last marriage. State that will confidence and assure the doctor that you have move on and in love with your fiancee. Don't waiver or stray from you story. The doctor with make it seem as if the doubt you and your story.

Good news is that most persons ask to do Psych. Evals are approve and move on to the next step (Interview). Unless you are lying and missing up your story. You have nothing to really worry about. Confidence and Prayer will help you through this extra step.

There is an additional fee for this Eval that you will have to pay. The psychological exam takes a full day and costs P3000. The results of the psychological exam are available in up to two weeks.

Also read through this post from me, Tahoma and other to another VJ'er.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/341297-priority-date-for-interview-appointment-online-please-help/

You will be fine and you will pass your medical.

Good Luck and God Bless!!

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Timeline

If the Psychological Eval will conflict with your USEM interview date. St. Luke's will reschedule you date but confirm with St. Luke's first.

Psychological Evals are normally order for some of the following:

Annulled due to psychological incapacitation, Excessive Tattoos, Suicidal Scars, Mental history (Severe Depression, Drug abuse etc..).

You will need to complete the Psych. Eval in order to proceed.

You will need to explain your previous marriage, experience in the marriage, what cause the annulment and how you are doing, How long ago was the annulment. My advise is if you are done and over your last marriage. State that will confidence and assure the doctor that you have move on and in love with your fiancee. Don't waiver or stray from you story. The doctor with make it seem as if the doubt you and your story.

Good news is that most persons ask to do Psych. Evals are approve and move on to the next step (Interview). Unless you are lying and missing up your story. You have nothing to really worry about. Confidence and Prayer will help you through this extra step.

There is an additional fee for this Eval that you will have to pay. The psychological exam takes a full day and costs P3000. The results of the psychological exam are available in up to two weeks.

Also read through this post from me, Tahoma and other to another VJ'er.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/341297-priority-date-for-interview-appointment-online-please-help/

You will be fine and you will pass your medical.

Hi Wally,i would like to thank you first for the reply,i really appreciate your help.i am really nervous,i dont know whats going to happen on my evaluation.yes i will tell everything and will prove to them that i am not psychologically incapacitated.i have talk to my fiancee also and we are both worried.if worse comes scinario? if embassy disapproved my visa? what will i do next? the more i think the more i get nervous and cry.thank you so much for giving me hope.thank you.

Timeline
Hi Wally,i would like to thank you first for the reply,i really appreciate your help.i am really nervous,i dont know whats going to happen on my evaluation.

Hi caduceus37

No problem you are here among VJ family. Any help, advise and support we will give freely. We are all on this Journey together.

yes i will tell everything and will prove to them that i am not psychologically incapacitated.i have talk to my fiancee also and we are both worried.if worse comes scinario?

Truth shall set you free!! and help pass the Medical and Pysch Eval. :D Remember they will question your validity and story. Stick to it and you will be fine.

if embassy disapproved my visa? what will i do next?

This depends on so many circumstances... I will say this.. One step at a time. focus on the medical and eval. get pass this hurdle. As for the Embassy Interview make sure you review all your documents and the USEM Package.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/19452/public/Revised%20K1%20Instruction%20Packet%20_3__rtf2_003.pdf

Double Triple check all documents. This will help to keep the focus on the goal and that is to be together.

the more i think the more i get nervous and cry.thank you so much for giving me hope.thank you.

It's ok to show your emotions. This is not a easy process nor a quick one. It can get overwhelming at times. Trust me I nearly lost it when they said they could not find our Package. Then they were stonewalling us and not giving us any information about our Package at NVC because they entered in my Fiance's birthday wrong. Let just say I spoke with a supervisor and things quickly moved along after that!!

Out of that it made us stronger and closer going through some of these difficulties (unwanted but a Journey).

Keep us post and again any questions feel free to ask.

Timeline

Hi caduceus37

No problem you are here among VJ family. Any help, advise and support we will give freely. We are all on this Journey together.

Truth shall set you free!! and help pass the Medical and Pysch Eval. :D Remember they will question your validity and story. Stick to it and you will be fine.

This depends on so many circumstances... I will say this.. One step at a time. focus on the medical and eval. get pass this hurdle. As for the Embassy Interview make sure you review all your documents and the USEM Package.

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/19452/public/Revised%20K1%20Instruction%20Packet%20_3__rtf2_003.pdf

Double Triple check all documents. This will help to keep the focus on the goal and that is to be together.

It's ok to show your emotions. This is not a easy process nor a quick one. It can get overwhelming at times. Trust me I nearly lost it when they said they could not find our Package. Then they were stonewalling us and not giving us any information about our Package at NVC because they entered in my Fiance's birthday wrong. Let just say I spoke with a supervisor and things quickly moved along after that!!

Out of that it made us stronger and closer going through some of these difficulties (unwanted but a Journey).

Keep us post and again any questions feel free to ask.

Hi Wally,im very thankful because you're helping me,im feel better reading your reply.i have another problem,i have two marriages annuled,the first was he filed 2009 and got annuled and the decision was i am the one whos psychologically incapacitated.and my 2nd ex husband,i was the one who filed and too bad that both of us are psychologically incapacitated,even i was the one who filed my atty said thats the easiest way get my annulment done. my question is you think is being i had two annuled marriages,you think it will cause big problem? that the psychiatrist might put me in bad situation?? pls.help me pls.as you can tell,im really depress thinking of my situation right now.my fiancee told me not to worry about and just tell the truth but still i cant help but worry and nervous.thank you wally,youre such a very big help for me right now.really..thank you again.

Timeline

Hi Wally,im very thankful because you're helping me,im feel better reading your reply.i have another problem,i have two marriages annuled,the first was he filed 2009 and got annuled and the decision was i am the one whos psychologically incapacitated.and my 2nd ex husband,i was the one who filed and too bad that both of us are psychologically incapacitated,even i was the one who filed my atty said thats the easiest way get my annulment done. my question is you think is being i had two annuled marriages,you think it will cause big problem? that the psychiatrist might put me in bad situation?? pls.help me pls.as you can tell,im really depress thinking of my situation right now.my fiancee told me not to worry about and just tell the truth but still i cant help but worry and nervous.thank you wally,youre such a very big help for me right now.really..thank you again.

im glad that you've been approved! God is good! i wish i could get my visa soon like you wally:) even we just meet in visa journey i can tell that you're such a good person.im glad:)

Timeline

You will also be approved and on your way to your husband in USA. My wife has added her advise and experience with St. Lukes below. I asked she put in Tagalog :D

alam mo sa totoo lang medical ng st. lukes ay puro pera lang payo ko sayo umatend ka lang ng evaluation tapos kabisaduin mo ung date at kelan nagyari ung annulment nyo tapos tungkol sa inyo lang naman ung question nun bakit kau naghiwalay nu dahilan nun wag ka mag worry kht ako may evaluation rin iii kaso mag kaiba lang teu ng dahilan kung bakit pra sa akin kasi pera lang wala sa medical kaya kung ako seu wag ka mag worry un lang

The 2 annulments will play a factor in the st. luke's eval but like my wife said just explain and remember all on each annulment. They will ask you with suspicious attitude. My wife said they will stated that annulments is bad and why you get annulment because as you in Philippines marriage is taken super super super strict. Divorce and Annulments are frowned on and looked as bad. As long as you explain all and why, what, where and how about each. They will pass you.

Your fiancee is correct not to worry to much to the point of getting sick or depressed. Positive thinking and praying will calm your soul and mind. This will help you to be happy and free of stress and depression on this situation

Confidence and stay strong and you will prevail in this hurdle.

...my atty said thats the easiest way get my annulment done.

...just tell the truth...

Yup...just tell the truth. Besides, your lawyer knows the truth, you know the truth, I know the truth, Filipinos know the truth, and the doctors at St. Lukes certainly know the truth. The truth is that Filipinos get annulments because there is no divorce in the Philippines, and an easy way to get an annulment is to claim that one or both parties are "psychologically incapacitated." It's as simple as that. That's why it's a good idea to tell the truth...everyone already knows the truth.

Because you have had a couple of annulments, the doctor at St. Lukes will simply do her job and refer you to the psychologist at St. Lukes. Then you will pay the P1000 fee and talk to the psychologist for an hour or less. By the way, the psychologist knows the truth already, so you have nothing to worry about. The psychologist may ask you some difficult questions, but they are simply doing their job. They just want to make sure you're not crazy. So, be confident and tell the truth.

The psychologist can give you the OK to complete your medical, or they can refer you for a psychological exam. If they refer you for a psychological exam, you will simply pay the P3000 and take the exam. When you pass the exam, you can complete your medical and move on to your Embassy interview.

Once you complete your medical, you will have nothing to worry about at your Embassy interview because the consular officers generally don't care about annulments. They know why Filipinos get annulments. Your consular officer will see that you passed the medical and they won't deny your visa because of your annulments.

By the way, I've never seen a report here on VJ by someone who flunked the medical because of an annulment...and I've never seen a report here where someone was denied a visa because of an annulment.

There's a saying here in the U.S., "third time is a charm." I hope it's true for you! :star:

Timeline

Yup...just tell the truth. Besides, your lawyer knows the truth, you know the truth, I know the truth, Filipinos know the truth, and the doctors at St. Lukes certainly know the truth. The truth is that Filipinos get annulments because there is no divorce in the Philippines, and an easy way to get an annulment is to claim that one or both parties are "psychologically incapacitated." It's as simple as that. That's why it's a good idea to tell the truth...everyone already knows the truth.

Because you have had a couple of annulments, the doctor at St. Lukes will simply do her job and refer you to the psychologist at St. Lukes. Then you will pay the P1000 fee and talk to the psychologist for an hour or less. By the way, the psychologist knows the truth already, so you have nothing to worry about. The psychologist may ask you some difficult questions, but they are simply doing their job. They just want to make sure you're not crazy. So, be confident and tell the truth.

The psychologist can give you the OK to complete your medical, or they can refer you for a psychological exam. If they refer you for a psychological exam, you will simply pay the P3000 and take the exam. When you pass the exam, you can complete your medical and move on to your Embassy interview.

Once you complete your medical, you will have nothing to worry about at your Embassy interview because the consular officers generally don't care about annulments. They know why Filipinos get annulments. Your consular officer will see that you passed the medical and they won't deny your visa because of your annulments.

By the way, I've never seen a report here on VJ by someone who flunked the medical because of an annulment...and I've never seen a report here where someone was denied a visa because of an annulment.

There's a saying here in the U.S., "third time is a charm." I hope it's true for you! :star:

Hi Wally and hi to your wife:) i just woke up and read your reply.thank you so much also to your wife,she's very nice,to your wife " maraming salamat ha,hindi nga ako nakakatulog dahil sa psychaitrict test.pinapalakas nyo pareho ang loob ko," i feel better everytime i read you reply,thank you so much,i hope i be ok during the evaluation.by the way,what is PEPS? because i read in other forum that some are refered to PEPS for test?

i smiled about the saying " third time is a charm" yes i think its true for me,my fiance and i have been together 7years and our relationship is getting stronger.we waited for this annulment and visa application so that we can be finally together.please pray for me too.im happy for both of you.stay happy together:)

Timeline

Hi Wally and hi to your wife:) i just woke up and read your reply.thank you so much also to your wife,she's very nice,to your wife " maraming salamat ha,hindi nga ako nakakatulog dahil sa psychaitrict test.pinapalakas nyo pareho ang loob ko," i feel better everytime i read you reply,thank you so much,i hope i be ok during the evaluation.by the way,what is PEPS? because i read in other forum that some are refered to PEPS for test?

i smiled about the saying " third time is a charm" yes i think its true for me,my fiance and i have been together 7years and our relationship is getting stronger.we waited for this annulment and visa application so that we can be finally together.please pray for me too.im happy for both of you.stay happy together:)

What is PEPS? what kind of test? written test? i have no idea.

Timeline

hi Tahoma:) thank you for your reply,i really appreciated it.what is PEPS exam? is it written exam? is it difficult exam?

Timeline

hi Tahoma:) thank you for your reply,i really appreciated it.what is PEPS exam? is it written exam? is it difficult exam?

thank you for your reply,i feel better everytime i read a reply like yours and wally,it is very helpful for me,im really glad i meet you on visa journey.

Timeline

thank you for your reply,i feel better everytime i read a reply like yours and wally,it is very helpful for me,im really glad i meet you on visa journey.

Hi caduceues37, don't be worried all about this just relax you can make it and if you had your psych test you will just wait

for 1 week or 2 weeks after,like a friend of mine and after that she was scheduled for interview in USEM it will not affect

your interview, and prayers always. Good Luck!

Timeline

What is PEPS? what kind of test? written test? i have no idea.

Hi caduceus37

You are so welcome. :thumbs::D My wife says you are so welcome also :D

In regards to PEPS I am not sure what that is.. Where did you see that (PEPS)?

Also Thanks you " Tahoma " and " inyong " for adding the additional support and information to caduceus37.

Soon enough caduceus37 will be jumping for joy when she passes her medical, USEM interview, cfo and on her way to the USA to be with her hubby!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Sick to your plan and keep the goal in sight. Good Luck,

Edited by bigdog

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.