42 posts in this topic

And that IrnBru is NASTY!

not at all tasty.

SFTIRNBRU.jpg

21 oct 08 : i-129F sent / 22 oct 08 : NOA1 / 23 feb 09: NOA2 / 13 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 3' / 28 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 4' / 20 apr 09 : interview / 22 apr 09 : passport/visa delivery by courier / 29 apr 09 : POE @ PHL / <3 05 may 09 : married <3 / 06 jul 09 : AOS submitted / 09 jul 09 : NOA for EAD/AP/i-485 / 28 jul 09 : biometrics / 31 aug 09 : AP rec'd / 02 sep 09 : EAD rec'd / 19 oct 09 : conditional green card rec'd

16 jul 11 : i-751 sent to VSC (fedex)

18 jul 11 : fedex confirmed delivery; NOA1 generated

20 jul 11 : NOA1 notice rec'd; check cashed; touch

26 jul 11 : NOA2 generated

28 jul 11 : NOA2 biometrics appt letter rec'd

29 jul 11 : letter req biometrics appt rescheduling sent

09 aug 11 : biometrics appt (could not attend); NOA3 generated

11 aug 11 : NOA3 (rescheduled) biometrics appt letter rec'd

24 aug 11 : biometrics appt

14 oct 11 : conditional green card expiry date

16 nov 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR online

18 nov 11 : mailed i-865 for USC

22 nov 11 : moved house; NOA4 change of address for USC rec'd

13 dec 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR by phone

29 dec 11 : filed hardcopy AR-11 for LPR by mail

18 jan 12 : 6 month mark ROC

05 apr 12 : approval letter rec'd

16 jul 12 : n-400 filing window opens

immediate concerns:

none, immigration-wise.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

In July i was at the embassy. They would not let me in to talk. I finally got someone to come and speak to me at the window who told me it would be reviewed and be back in 2 months for the visa. The letter i got in October told me to wait for review. What is NOIR? if that is the paper given him that day there was no information on it. the 2nd page with comments was totally blank. I had an attorney, i relied on him to do what was needed. He said to wait for review and new interview.

If you receiveda Notice of Intent to Revoke, the letter would specifically state that and provide you with bullet pointed reasons why they want to revoke. and afford you thirty days to respond. Revocation is different in its verbiage. It would say that it was revoked and afford for 15 days to respond for an appeal. You will definately need an attorney for that fast.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Unfortunately, Morocco is a very tough embassy. I can't believe with all of the proof that was provided ended up as a revocation. I'm very saddened to hear about your story. I don't know much about the appeal process but I would recommend that you file an appeal rather than starting the petition all over again. From many postings I read, the embassy in Morocco is very tough especially towards men. They try to find any reason to deny the visa by asking really tough questions. I know that you stated that your fiance knows more about you than your late husband, however, there may have been some questions that were asked and he simply did not know the answer. Try to get all of the facts of the interview from your fiance and the questions that he was asked as well as his responses.

Wishing you the best of luck on your appeal or whatever course of action you choose.

If that is not the understatement of the year 2011 for us!!! :bonk:

I would say tricky questions and antagonizing too!!!

event.png

event.png

As for what he knows about you, I agree with Betsy that it sounds like he doesn't know enough. My love can tell you the last 5 books I read, what I'm reading now, what movies I enjoy, the last movie I watched, and even what TV series I'm watching now on Netflix (Heroes.. lol). I know that James Clavell and CJ Cherryh are his favorite authors and that he just started reading Clavell's TAIPAN and just finished Shogun. (and the Gates Trilogy by CJ Cherryh befor that lol!) He can tell you I love country music which he hates, and that I hate 70's rock which he loves, but that we both enjoy blues music. He can tell you the history of my cat, and I can tell you his deceased mom's favorite dish. We've talked about family history, geneology, UFO's, ghosts, bigfoot, death, afterlife, various religions, Napolean, JFK Kennedy assassination, Roman and Greek History. He has read me gaelic poems and translated for him, and I've learned to make white pudding and that I love the sweet taste of fried haggis. And that IrnBru is NASTY!

Please don't take this the wrong way but this kind of knowledge is important in a partner. It's this kind of knowledge that builds relationships.

lol. I've been married to my husband for over four years and have been living together with him for over nine. I don't think he knows that much about me.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

different strokes for different folks. even the uscis knows that.

21 oct 08 : i-129F sent / 22 oct 08 : NOA1 / 23 feb 09: NOA2 / 13 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 3' / 28 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 4' / 20 apr 09 : interview / 22 apr 09 : passport/visa delivery by courier / 29 apr 09 : POE @ PHL / <3 05 may 09 : married <3 / 06 jul 09 : AOS submitted / 09 jul 09 : NOA for EAD/AP/i-485 / 28 jul 09 : biometrics / 31 aug 09 : AP rec'd / 02 sep 09 : EAD rec'd / 19 oct 09 : conditional green card rec'd

16 jul 11 : i-751 sent to VSC (fedex)

18 jul 11 : fedex confirmed delivery; NOA1 generated

20 jul 11 : NOA1 notice rec'd; check cashed; touch

26 jul 11 : NOA2 generated

28 jul 11 : NOA2 biometrics appt letter rec'd

29 jul 11 : letter req biometrics appt rescheduling sent

09 aug 11 : biometrics appt (could not attend); NOA3 generated

11 aug 11 : NOA3 (rescheduled) biometrics appt letter rec'd

24 aug 11 : biometrics appt

14 oct 11 : conditional green card expiry date

16 nov 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR online

18 nov 11 : mailed i-865 for USC

22 nov 11 : moved house; NOA4 change of address for USC rec'd

13 dec 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR by phone

29 dec 11 : filed hardcopy AR-11 for LPR by mail

18 jan 12 : 6 month mark ROC

05 apr 12 : approval letter rec'd

16 jul 12 : n-400 filing window opens

immediate concerns:

none, immigration-wise.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

What's really serious, and what no one has mentioned, is that if Jeanne fails to appeal, and they DO revoke her petition, USCIS places a misrepresentation flag in her husband's file, making him inadmissible for visa issuance without a waiver. It's IMPERATIVE that she answer the NOIR in time and provide sufficient evidence to dispute it. NOIR is serious stuff. :(

Timeline

Overtime, I have read so many post about NOIR/NOID and at points I feel I understand the process but then someone posts something new and I get a bit confused. I found this link in another forum that I felt pretty much explained the process of NOIR/NOID appeal. Sorry it does not provide examples but hope it helps...

http://www.***removed***/visas/221grefusal/administrative-processing-221g.html

Good Luck and God Bless,

It appears to have removed the link but at any rate I googled NOIR/NOID the site is copyrighted and cannot seem to do anything to save or repost the info it is under ***removed*** website.

Edited by MIBEN

Timeline

Ok I apologize my last post was useless, the site is copyrighted as well as this site not allowing me to repost. I was going to share the process but I cannot seem to post it. If you would like to message me offline my email is mimih.garcia@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

Ok, thank you

this is what i had in the RFE

how we met and proof of it. If dating site, proof of how i paid for it.

when i told my mother I would marry him. My dad's death certifate. my grown sons birth certiftes, list of all his and all my family and all addresses and phone numbers. I had to go on facebook to find all mine.

where i stayed each visit and how i paid for it

who was at marriage and who was not. Affidavits from family that could not be there.

all trips and 2 months bank records before and after

photos of meeting, marriage, honeymoon

annoucenment of marriage

where he learned english and affiviat of support from the school

chats, phone records, sms messages, any other to support it

affivats from family of our meeting, marriage and that we slept together and had sex

this is just a little of it

same thing happen to us same RFE same proof sent back husband had interview today and they sent back to NVC for Review.

the RFE was 4 pages long

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Closed NVC Ocotber 11, 2011

Interview Date: January 12,2012

Thank you my wonderful God in Heaven.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Terry, do you mean they sent it back to uscis today?

If that is true then i am sorry.

my husbands interview is in 7 days and i know this can easily happen. i have kept track of egyptian visas and i see they deny like 25% at the interview of the ones on vj since June.

I hope they reconsider you petition. You guys have been through so much.

Please take care

Edited by togetherforever13

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

Terry, do you mean they sent it back to uscis today?

If that is true then i am sorry.

my husbands interview is in 7 days and i know this can easily happen. i have kept track of egyptian visas and i see they deny like 25% at the interview of the ones on vj since June.

I hope they reconsider you petition. You guys have been through so much.

Please take care

Thank you. I pray your husband gets his visa soon.

NOA 1 November 15, 2010

NOA 2 August 25, 2011

Closed NVC Ocotber 11, 2011

Interview Date: January 12,2012

Thank you my wonderful God in Heaven.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.