NoneYa

Forms Only Questions - NOA2

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I want to prepare and fill out all forms before we receieve the NOA2 for the K-1 Visa. I am trying to find what will be sent in Packet 3 and Packe 4 as far as forms

that she must have. I understand DS-134 is for me, I don't know why the G-325A was listed again since we already sent that, the DS-156k will be filled out by her,

the DS-156 (we must fill out online ??), I don't know if the DS-230 is needed. There are no minor children involved. Can someone clear help me clear this up?

Thanks. Here is the link where I got this information: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1forms

DS-134 - Petitioner Support Form (I will fill this out)

G-325a - Biographic Information (this was already sent with the I-129f so it is not needed again?)

DS-156K - Non-Imigrant Fiancee Visa

DS_156 - (on-line only ?? ) Non-Immigrant Visa Application

DS-230 - This is not needed ???

Are there any other forms that we must fill out ? I will research medical, cfo later.. she already has many of the other required documents like NBI, birth certificate and others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Packet 3 contains a statement showing the forms that this embassy requires. Some embassy's are different and require only this form and not that one. Hope you understand. You usually do not send the forms back but take them with you at the interview. Once you have the forms completed, you merely check off that you have them on this statement and send the statement back. Packet 4 is just another statement showing the date of your interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Google (along with a bit of effort) is your friend >>>> http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3224.html

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Once the U.S. Embassy Manila receives your approved petition packet, they will send the beneficiary this letter.

The letter tells the beneficiary that they are eligible to schedule an interview and it gives instructions on how to prepare for the interview.

If you want to save some time, don't wait for the letter. Waiting for the letter can be an exercise in futility. Sometimes it never arrives. Instead, after your petition is approved, call the NVC and get your MNL case number. Once you have your MNL case number, the beneficiary can complete the medical and schedule the interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.