seaguliable

Older American WOmen

177 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thats SO damn rude its actually funny!!! It makes me wonder how they come up with the questions sometimes - if I was asked a question like that I really don't know how I'd answer its that rude!!!!!!!

He pulled out a picture of his father breaking Kola with me and said " see how happy he was , he welcomed her to the family with the kola nut, he was smiling because he loved her"

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Filed: Timeline

First, if this was an immigrant visa denial, it was a CR1 or IR1 visa, not K3 that you applied for. There is nothing for the foreigner to do at this point. In a few months, the US Citizen will have an opportunity to appeal what is called a "Notice of Intent to Revoke" the approval of the I-130 petition. If successful, the case will be sent back to Accra for a second interview.

In my experience, unless the US Citizen spouse arranges to go spend at least a couple months living together with the foreign spouse as husband and wife before the next interview, there's little reason to expect a different outcome from the second interview.

tHERE WAS NEVER ANY MENTION MADE OF LACK OF PROOF EVERYTHING ASKED FOR WAS OFFERED ,WHAT WAS SAID WAS BECAUSE I WAS A OLDER WOMAN IT WAS A FRAUD MARRIAGE.

i AM NOT CONFUSED i KNOW WHAT WAS SAID TO MY AFRICAN MALE SPOUSE WHO IS OVER 30 BTW ,WHY WOULD YOU WANT A WOMAN OVER 20 YEARS OLDER THEN YOU ? IT MUST BE A FRAUD MARRIAGE

Why would you wish to marry a man that is 20 years younger ? You are in yr 50 's . I remember a movie ''How Stella found her groove back''. If I may ask --Are you a white Americian or African American ? Just asking . I am looking through the eyes of the Interviewing Officer. I see some ''red flags '' . Just saying .

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

OK TY..AM NOW SMILING :) questine my spouse was in school in nigeria but we married in his home country ghana we did not realize untill late in the game LOS meant lagos all this time i thought we had interviews and our case was followed in ghana,I am upset cause sorry guys i am never living in nigeria bur ghana i didnt mind at all can i get the venue changed??

Why would you wish to marry a man that is 20 years younger ? You are in yr 50 's . I remember a movie ''How Stella found her groove back''. If I may ask --Are you a white Americian or African American ? Just asking . I am looking through the eyes of the Interviewing Officer. I see some ''red flags '' . Just saying .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

OK TY..AM NOW SMILING :) questine my spouse was in school in nigeria but we married in his home country ghana we did not realize untill late in the game LOS meant lagos all this time i thought we had interviews and our case was followed in ghana,I am upset cause sorry guys i am never living in nigeria bur ghana i didnt mind at all can i get the venue changed??

This site is for US Immigration.

I have no idea about immigrating to Ghana, perhaps something your Husband can research.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

I put my picture up i am white ,but you know if i was a white guy i donrt think anyone would have said a word about anything which really pisses me off cause i have been independant raised 3 kids and made my own choices through the years have a career that pays decently and live in a state geared to woman and woman rights and am a strong advocate of a womans right to be a cougar....go demi moore..and dam you ,you lilly what american self rightous C.O male

lolz

Edited by seawash

This site is for US Immigration.

I have no idea about immigrating to Ghana, perhaps something your Husband can research.

I am taliking about my i-30 application for him ,someone on here said i have to move there for 2 months to be taken serouisly ,i want to know about my 1-30 for him i requested ghana not nigeria it ended up there cus he was in school there

There are PLENTY of double standards in life where WOMEN are the beneficiaries, and MEN get the shaft. FAMILY COURT is the most immediate example that comes to mind.

The OP has the unrealistic expectation that life is fair. Well, I got a news flash for ya: It isn't!

So forget fair. The fact is, a 70 year old geezer CAN impregnate a 22 year old sweet thing. Plus, Nigeria is the biggest fraud country around. Just Google it.

Remember, the USCIS is also trying to protect the American from fraud :whistle:

Peace.

:star:

fyi usa goverment isnt protecting me from anything ,let alone fraud guy where you been??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

fyi usa goverment isnt protecting me from anything ,let alone fraud guy where you been??

Exactly.

Multi national marriages are a two way street, the good thing in your case is that neither of you seem to have major ties so both are free to move.

Now he is not coming to the US anytime soon so the situation is in your hands. Plus if at some future point you do want to consider moving to the US you will have a convincing history to show.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one inappropriate post removed. keep the thread g rated please.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

The US Constitution is silent on marriage for two reasons. The first reason is that marriage is not a Federal issue, and the second, more important, is that marriage was not a matter for government at all when the Constitution was written.

Marriage predates the Constitution. Marriage was around for thousands of years before the Constitution was written, and everyone knew what it was. The legalities of marriage, such as marriage licenses and the like, are products of the twentieth century, and were created to protect an existing institution.

i am just saying i should be able to as a usa citzen marry whom i choose and bring them here as long as they are not a criminal or threat to anyone and am upset i jumped through govermental hoops and the best they could come up with was my age

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.