JanaWithoutKhodor

So Confused, Who to Contact

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I posted awhile back on here about who to contact as to how to cancel an approved visa. It's gotten even better, found out he was cheating at the time of the interview and the last trip I had made there, the "car rental" fee I paid was for the car he owned!!!! Gotta love it;) I am grateful I found out BEFORE he got here!

Anyhow, I tried to conact the Embassy, who told me to contact USCIS. I accidentally contacted NVC, who told me to contact the Embassy. I forwarded the email to the Embassy, who then again told me to contact USCIS. I contacted USCIS again, was told to contact the California Service Center. Also was given the number for ICE and Customs/Border protection. I wrote the letter to USCIS and contacted ICE. ICE told me there is nothing they can do, to contact USCIS and ask to speak to a supervisor, which I did. She gave me a "confirmation number" and also told me to contact NVC and the Embassy. At this point I am about losing my mind. First of all, I am feeling very stupid I allowed myself to be conned for 3 years, but, every time I have to send another email, contact another agency, I have to relive the deception.

I am just wondering if anyone has any advice as to how to make sure this is cancelled. This guy is the type of guy who would come here, enter on the visa, then disappear and set up a new identity. I just want to be sure that I do everything I can to make sure he doesn't enter. I have made copies of all my emails, etc., but, I am just amazed by the lack of communication between agencies.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If he has been issue the visa and you have already contacted USCIS then they are tracking that the visa has to be cancelled for fraud on his part. Now unless you keep in touch with him, not sure how you will even know he came into the country. Either way they will track him by your address and if you do not marry within 90 day of his arrival which in your case you will not they will want an update through AOS at some point otherwise he will be here out of status. If he is tracked through biometrics I hope this is caught throught that confirmation number at the Port of Entry and he is returned to his country.

Completely understand the discomfort, however; the only way you will get him out of the country is to keep in touch with him. I do not in any form suggest you allow him to see you or come to your home just keep in touch through email or through his friends and family to keep a pulse on his location this is the only way ICE will be able to process with deportation.

Good luck on this case, I previously did a cancellation but my ex had never been issued his visa so the embassy just closed out the case and even that took over four months before USCIS sent me a letter stating the case was closed out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

You're not getting the IV Unit at the Embassy. I'm sorry.

Keep at it - as you need the IV Unit at the Embassy.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Okay, I am still in contact with one of his friends over there, however, I don't feel I can trust her either:S I cannot maintain contact with him, I requested for him to return it himself and he has been completely hostile, telling me he is not coming, not to worry about it and to leave him alone. I don't believe him, as I said, he is a sociopath, a pathological liar so I am just covering bases. Is there not some form somewhere, to cancel sponsorship? Ugghhhh......

The emails I got were from the IV unit at the Beirut Embassy.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

a withdrawal of this type is handled by postal letter.

Fax, sometimes, also works.

EMAIL? TELEPHONE? Not work at all.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

a withdrawal of this type is handled by postal letter.

Fax, sometimes, also works.

EMAIL? TELEPHONE? Not work at all.

I suppose I could mail all of the documents I have already attached to the email, anything is worth a shot right now as I seem to be getting nowhere. In my email sent today, I requested for my case to be transferred to a supervisor. I will see what kind of reply I get. I will try the postal mail option too. Thank you for your response.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

How about an InfoPass appointment at your local USCIS office?

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Timeline

How about an InfoPass appointment at your local USCIS office?

The local office is 4 hours away. I did go online and schedule one earlier today just in case this other stuff doesn't work. Thank you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.