EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Oh wow 6 years of waiting you two must love each other very much. My husband and I have been trying to get our visa for 3 years. People like you let the rest of us know to never give up. I admire you so much and I hope you will get your visa soon.

Wow, 6 yrs of waiting!! amazing. If this happened to me I would likely leave USA and join my fiancee or re-locate to a country like Turkey and start a new life. There's a limit to each person's tolerance and threshold, but I salute the both of you for having the patience and endurance to wait it out for six years..

I-129F Sent : 2011-07-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-07-08

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-29

NOA2 Approved: 2011-10-01

NOA2 Paper Recv: 2011-10-03

NVC Recv: 2011-10-17

NVC to Embassy Sent: 2011-10-19

Embassy Recv Packet: 2011-10-21

Packet 3.5 Recv'ed: 2011-11-03

Packet 3.5 Sent: 2011-11-05

Interview Date: 2011-12-19

K1 Issued 2012-01-13

POE 2012 -03-14

Marriage 2012-03-19

SSN Received 2012-04-09

Filing AOS 2012-04-11

Biometrics Completed 2012-05-17

EAD Card Received 2012-07-02

Green Card Interview 2012-08-02

Card in Hand 2012-08-14

DONE WITH K1!!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys how about starting a petition on White House website something like all 221g decision should be completed within 60 days here is te website lets do this and try to get as many votes on it we can from our family and friends.here is the website we can create this.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/create

Timeline

Guys how about starting a petition on White House website something like all 221g decision should be completed within 60 days here is te website lets do this and try to get as many votes on it we can from our family and friends.here is the website we can create this.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/create

Daym good idea! Ok lets do this!

syed110 since you came up with this idea you get to be the first one on the list of people who are commiting to supporting this and signing the petition.

1. Syed110

2. sn530

(quote and add your name if you support)

Timeline

Daym good idea! Ok lets do this!

syed110 since you came up with this idea you get to be the first one on the list of people who are commiting to supporting this and signing the petition.

1. Syed110

2. sn530

3.Arif Ali

(quote and add your name if you support)

Arif Ali

Timeline

Question for people here. My wife is in AP for 1 year and 3 months and she now got a call requesting DS230, Medical Report, Police certificate and photos. My question is should she sign the section 2 of the ds230. also should she write her name and sign behind the passport pictures.if anyone has any clue please do post. thanks is advance.

Timeline

Question for people here. My wife is in AP for 1 year and 3 months and she now got a call requesting DS230, Medical Report, Police certificate and photos. My question is should she sign the section 2 of the ds230. also should she write her name and sign behind the passport pictures.if anyone has any clue please do post. thanks is advance.

I am not sure about the ds230, but she should print her name on the back of the pictures. By the way can you tell me why she has been on AP for the long? Has she already had her interview?

Timeline

I don't exactly know why but the Pakistani guy interviewed her and he was a idiot. After the interview they asked for more documents and a month ago ask for more documents again and now asked for all these documents again.

Timeline

Adee,

She should sign the DS230 part 2. I never heard that you had to write on the back of the passport photo's. I would not write on them unless the embassy says to.

Timeline

My update is i try to call isl embassy just want to know where our case is now either its in isl or they sent back to USCIS 2 weeks back luckily i got a chance to talk to a guy over there and he told me that my case is ready to sent back to US he told me that it will be sent in a week or two now if he told me the truth then why we didnt get any response from there its now 90 days from my interview.we are hanging now its really killing me .

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes, love is the only thing that has kep me going for so long. I have visited often but it is still not the same. I have very supportive parents who have been here for me throughput these tough years.

Just know that being away from each other has only made us stronger and we know that once we are together it will be better than EVER before. While we are away from each other waiting for our cases to be processed, we need to take this time to get to know each other and don't think that this is going to a waste. I know it is very hard to be away from your loved ones but we need to do whatever we can to remind each other of our love.

Good luck to you and your husband, hopefully the wait will be over soon :)

Oh wow 6 years of waiting you two must love each other very much. My husband and I have been trying to get our visa for 3 years. People like you let the rest of us know to never give up. I admire you so much and I hope you will get your visa soon.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Winning23, I know! We thought about doing that so many times but never had enough courage to make the move. I have my whole family here in the USA and they have been very supportive to me during these tough times especially since my daughter was born.

My hubby was in the US when we got married but decided to leave the country to be with his parents because his older brother had just passed away. We had been married for 4 months only when he decided to relocate but since I was a green card holder only, when I applied for his I130 it took so long for everything to come together...but you know what, we feel like we can deal with anything that comes our way, after dealing with this prolonged separation!

I hope that the wait is over soon so that we can start the life that we have dreamt about for so long...

Wow, 6 yrs of waiting!! amazing. If this happened to me I would likely leave USA and join my fiancee or re-locate to a country like Turkey and start a new life. There's a limit to each person's tolerance and threshold, but I salute the both of you for having the patience and endurance to wait it out for six years..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EBBAS!!!!!!!!! I Hope you are having a peaceful night. I wish your hubby was home with you now. Thinking of you and always wishing you well

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

Thank you Mickie and Sn530 for the birthday wishes .. yeah its a peaceful night just taking it easy and getting ready for bed soon... my only wish this year is that nobody suffer thru AP as long as we have... Inshallah all this will end soon for us and our lives will finally be complete...

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.