dhavir

July NOA 2

12 posts in this topic

Hello guys

I am actually August filer..but my friend is July 10 filer and she still haven't received NNOA2 yet. She made me call USCIS and I checked date they said they are working on June 16. This is ridiculous i have been hearing June 16 since 3 weeks...Does anyone gets same answer or any July filers recieve NOA2...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

They do not up date very well, hopefully it will be soon. i have seen status dates updated around the 15th.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I'm an late August (2011) filer also. Still no NOA2

Hello guys

I am actually August filer..but my friend is July 10 filer and she still haven't received NNOA2 yet. She made me call USCIS and I checked date they said they are working on June 16. This is ridiculous i have been hearing June 16 since 3 weeks...Does anyone gets same answer or any July filers recieve NOA2...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I called last week and got the same answer... working on June 16 .... what a joke.. :whistle:

They are working on drinking eggnog and exchanging gifts. :dance:

And will consider to get back to work again in January. :devil:

Federal Government Agency... enough said! :bonk:

And the journey begins!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

all quiet... no news...

next week is a holiday week.

I wonder who will be working on our NOA2s :help: ?

Hi every one im July5 and no NOA2 yet its 5months 12days now :crying:

Hi every one im July5 and no NOA2 yet its 5months 12days now :crying:

Please post a timeline!

:D

And the journey begins!

Timeline

VJ User alizon's got NOA2.

NOA1 date 7/20/2011

NOA2 date 12/17/2011

Looks like August Filer will get NOA2 in January 2011? WOW this such a LOOOOONNNNNGGG WAIT ! :-(

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=104552

There have been a handful of July 1sts in the past few weeks, and many of the Junes on here finally have NOA2s. Seems like 150-170 days is emerging as a pattern.

VJ User alizon's got NOA2.

NOA1 date 7/20/2011

NOA2 date 12/17/2011

Looks like August Filer will get NOA2 in January 2011? WOW this such a LOOOOONNNNNGGG WAIT ! :-(

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=104552

Just so you know, I made an expedite request on Monday, Dec. 12. They never responded as to whether it was approved or denied, but it might have contributed to our earlier than expected (compared to other July 2011 filers) NOA2.

Timeline

Hi Alizon,

Which number did you call? and how did you get a hold a real person to talk to? How did you carry on the conversation?

"If you have a question about case status information provided via this site, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed, please contact the USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375 - 5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY)."

Congratulation by the way ! :thumbs:

Just so you know, I made an expedite request on Monday, Dec. 12. They never responded as to whether it was approved or denied, but it might have contributed to our earlier than expected (compared to other July 2011 filers) NOA2.

Hi Alizon,

Which number did you call? and how did you get a hold a real person to talk to? How did you carry on the conversation?

"If you have a question about case status information provided via this site, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed, please contact the USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375 - 5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY)."

Congratulation by the way ! :thumbs:

Thanks! I called that first number, 800-375-5283 (I think the second one is for the hearing impaired). I can't remember the exact numbers it asks you to press to get to a real human, but I am pretty sure I pressed 1 for "getting case status" or something like that, then I entered my receipt number, and listened to it tell me "we received an I-130 application on July 20 blah blah normal processing blah." After it tells you about your case, the recording talks about changing your address and something else, but eventually it asks you to press a number to "report a problem with your case." Then it connects you to real operator almost immediately.

I got a good operator so the conversation pretty much went like this: after they asked me for my receipt number, name, etc. I told them, "I'd like to place an expedite request on my case."

"Okay, on what basis?"

"My husband has a job interview for a job that would start in June, so he needs to be in the US no later than the end of May to accept any offer that might be made, and I think this qualifies under severe financial loss to the individual."

Then the operator just confirmed a bunch of information about who I am, and entered the request. A few hours later, I received an email from the field office asking for more information, I faxed a letter explaining things more fully + some evidence, and that was the last I heard from them.

Timeline

Good to know. So meaning that your reason for asking "Expedite request" had to be genuine and honest because looks like they do ask for evidence and more information.

Nothing is easy hmmm....

Thanks! I called that first number, 800-375-5283 (I think the second one is for the hearing impaired). I can't remember the exact numbers it asks you to press to get to a real human, but I am pretty sure I pressed 1 for "getting case status" or something like that, then I entered my receipt number, and listened to it tell me "we received an I-130 application on July 20 blah blah normal processing blah." After it tells you about your case, the recording talks about changing your address and something else, but eventually it asks you to press a number to "report a problem with your case." Then it connects you to real operator almost immediately.

I got a good operator so the conversation pretty much went like this: after they asked me for my receipt number, name, etc. I told them, "I'd like to place an expedite request on my case."

"Okay, on what basis?"

"My husband has a job interview for a job that would start in June, so he needs to be in the US no later than the end of May to accept any offer that might be made, and I think this qualifies under severe financial loss to the individual."

Then the operator just confirmed a bunch of information about who I am, and entered the request. A few hours later, I received an email from the field office asking for more information, I faxed a letter explaining things more fully + some evidence, and that was the last I heard from them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.