hubby4life

Age difference of fiance to fiancee?

601 posts in this topic

Nonsense. It must be an immaculate conception because Darren is never wrong. :jest:

I forgot about that... :blush:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

25 years between me and my girl. Pretty much average for the girls who are marrying foreigners in her village. My best asset is I look 28 to 33. She is 20 but looks 12, (even to some of the local Filipinos) We love each other very much and are glad to finally be together. The pastor who is marrying us has no problem with us. As well as my kids, friends and family. My kids love her, have taken to her. With my youngest son sometimes wanting her to tuck him into bed. Age is only a measure of time in life. Age is not a measure of maturity. According to statistics: 25% of people in the world marry with large age gaps. This means out of 7 billion, there are 1.75 billion in large age gap romances. As for me, I WAS looking for a younger girl. Someone to have more children with. I feel like I have lost out through my previous marriage of having children at the "right" age. If I married a girl "age appropriate" for me, I would most likely not be having anymore children or she would be in a very high risk category. I choose a younger girl, and was looking for a girl beautiful inside and out. Not just a "trophy wife", but a girl who loved. I avoided Asia and the Philippines for a long long time. but eventually, I gave in. We refer to ourselves as "Christmas presents" to each other. Last year, we met at Christmas. This year, we marry around Christmas. And next year, well, have a 5 month old child aat Christmas.

There's that romantic, sincere and genuinely head over heels in love Darren. :star: That romantic guy who spent himself broke, threw caution to the wind and (successfully) accomplished a get over...get the visa and get back in (speed) record time. :star: Congrats on your upcoming wedding and your new baby! :thumbs:

I know...you haven't posted b4 (this post) bcoz you got hurt feelings from the bloody thrashing you took in your last thread. :hehe: (but) you came back and posted :dance: ...bcoz VJ is in your system now and ...even your pissed... you miss us. :yes:

I admit...I missed you...but just a little. (Don't get over excited. You're apt to start :dance: around and maybe step on something)

No..I didn't miss you bcoz you make a good target. I didn't miss you bcoz of your ability to make many many VJ's pissed with just one post....Well...OK...fine...those are two of the reasons why I missed you. :hehe: YOU MAKE THINGS MORE FUNNER!!! :lol:

(but) Seriously...Darren...I, for one, still have faith in you. I believe that in your heart and character.. you are true and kind. I humbly offer a suggestion...Please...please...reflect b4 you post. IMO, You are an out loud on the fly thinker. That doesn't usually play well in written communication and leaves (too much) room for misinterpretation. No1 can claim to be a perfect poster but dude...well...you know. ;)

Anyway...whether you will acknowledge it or not...IMO, you are well liked on VJ..and a whole ton of fun...glad to see you posting again. :star:

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If they aren't young enough to call you "daddy", then keep shopping. :devil:

:rofl::lol:

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

I think 'Why_me' gets the post of the day award for that last one, hahaa.

You got That right Ron....:rofl: BTW, How you guys doing?

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think 'Why_me' gets the post of the day award for that last one, hahaa.

Just remember Capt'n Ron..... If its going to happen, its going to happen out there! :dancing:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Hey Tom...doing well brother, just in the same holding pattern as a lot on this forum...waiting for NOA2...we are making the best of the wait.

We have ours...just misfortune happened but we on the right track now! Hope your wait is Quick! Good Luck!:thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Just remember Capt'n Ron..... If its going to happen, its going to happen out there! :dancing:

Got that right Hank......

Tom, well glad it's back on track and I hope our wait isn't too long, but whatchagoingtodo...? hahah

Guys what are you talking about? I can't find a clue of it.

the thread's been hijacked from it's original topic. it tends to happen in some of the longer threads...

so, how bout it everyone. maybe it's time to get... :ot2:

RUNN.gif

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

:ot2:

:secret: I already posted the age difference between Amy and myself.... what's next?

I didn't post our ages, but Capt'n Ron took a shot at that and missed..... :oops:

:rofl:

so, how bout it everyone. maybe it's time to get... :ot2:

So blab!!!! Age gap!!! ????

RUNN.gif

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Fixxored! :devil:

:thumbs:

I knew that post was missing something.... :blush:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.