wonuola

medical examination

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Is the blood tested for drugs or thc during medical screening. if yes, will the applicant still be vaccinated and will he/she be told?

How do they test for drugs during medical screening and if there is a problem will it be disclosed to the applicant?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If they find drugs in blood test or urine test they will not get the visa.

Different countrys test different ways. Some do blood some do urine some do both.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

im not gonna say that the applicant shoudnt ever of been taking drugs because its really none of my business... but i would advise the applicant to stop taking them a good couple of months before the medical so they dont show up if tested as a positive drug test could mean anything from having to undergo a drug rehab course to a ban from entering the US. you could also have another problem... you may be asked to fill out a questionnaire at the medical and that will ask if you have used drugs before... lying by answering "no" and then being found out could lead to a ban

I-129F SENT............................................08/15/2011

NOA1 TEXT/EMAIL...................................08/22/2011

NOA2 TEXT/EMAIL. NO RFE.....................01/05/2012

NVC RECEIVED......................................01/21/2012

NVC LEFT...............................................01/24/2012

PACKET 3 RECEIVED..............................02/01/2012

PACKET 3 RETURNED.............................02/04/2012

MEDICAL................................................02/17/2012

DS-2001 MAILED.....................................02/23/2012

PACKET 4 RECEIVED..............................03/02/2012

INTERVIEW............................................03/14/2012 APPROVED

POE ATLANTA.........................................04/03/2012

AOS approved 3/29/13 after almost 10 months of waiting. No RFE's and no interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

The Blood Test as required in Nigeria is meant for Syphilis,HIV and the extra goes for chest related disease like tuberculosis.

There was no drug test.if there is any complication as to normal test been given,the beneficiary wld be asked for further test.

But the Major of the test is for health related and yes you will told the result of the test carried out on you

Service Center : Vermont Service Center
Consulate : Nigeria
I-129F Sent : 2011-06-08
I-129F NOA1 : 2011-06-17
I-129F RFE(s) : No RFE
RFE Reply(s) : No RFE
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-09-27
Interview: 2nd Week of January

Immigrant Visa rescheduled for second week of February 2012

Visa Refused on Immigration Purpose February 2013

We Got Married and Filed Spouse Visa

dancin5hr.gif Visa Approved in May 2013dancin5hr.gif

POE was Easy in June 2013

USA Citizen July 2016

Who cares to know how long My Visajourney was???

SSN Arrives on 07/01/2013

Timeline

The Blood Test as required in Nigeria is meant for Syphilis,HIV and the extra goes for chest related disease like tuberculosis.

There was no drug test.if there is any complication as to normal test been given,the beneficiary wld be asked for further test.

But the Major of the test is for health related and yes you will told the result of the test carried out on you

well d last i can remember, they dont tell u ur result unless maybe u ask them what the outcome is like

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Timeline

well d last i can remember, they dont tell u ur result unless maybe u ask them what the outcome is like

The Dr told me as i entered, just as i was been told the reason for the blood test earlier.So yes they tell and You shld try to be inquisitive about that since it gotta do with you.Good thing is that you will know whats in the sealed envelope by the time u r at the embassy,even though i have been advised against opening it....

USA Citizen July 2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Is the blood tested for drugs or thc during medical screening. if yes, will the applicant still be vaccinated and will he/she be told?

How do they test for drugs during medical screening and if there is a problem will it be disclosed to the applicant?

Most people know if they did drugs and they know the result will be positive before they ask "Are there drugs in my system?"

I believe if you say you used drugs-you will be banned

I believe if you show up positive for drugs without telling them-you will be banned

I believe if you lie-you will always be banned

So, I think you will be caught either way.

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Actually, i dont do drugs for real. i just wanted to know. i went for my medical examination at kamorass clinics last week. I was asked for my international passport, 2 passport photographs. After payment she said '' we are taking your blood sample for HIV & syphillis. If they are taking for test of drugs too they'l tell because you do not have a choice of yes i want it done or not. Afterwards, i went into anther room for chest Xray.. I was given another appointment day for physical & results.. when i finished with physical, the doctor said your blood results are okay including your chest Xray. If there is a problem they will definately let you know because it will require another test before a confirmation can be written.

Timeline

Its the basic way for Medic in Nigeria.

When ur interview date.u need update your timeline to help give clues on how well the Lagos Consulate is handling Visa Issues

When ur interview date.u need update your timeline to help give clues on how well the Lagos Consulate is handling Visa Issues

USA Citizen July 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.