i'm-in-love

cfo... disappointing!!!

67 posts in this topic

@OP........This is the first time I've heard about any problems with St. Marys. Usually, people complain here on VJ about the seminar in Cebu, but I've never heard of anyone being denied a certificate in the end.

Of course, you can go back to St. Marys and give them what they want. Or, maybe you could go to the seminar at PRISM instead.

Since you are 24 years old, did you submit a statement of parental advice to St. Marys? If not, maybe it would help to do so.

And please don't worry about the age gap. They approve bigger age gaps every day.

Love will find a way. :star:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Commission on Filipinos Overseas = AKA/another big nanny-state government agency that thinks so little of it's citizens, they need to be counseled by mother before they leave the her bosom.

A charitable view. As with the current case, they are an extortion racket that self-selects for petty tyrants who like to terrorize their citizens and make them pay for the privilige.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I went to CFO today and didnt have a hardtime,I prepared all of documents that they want but they just asked for fews,just copies of pasports and visas of me and my children then the lady who interviewed me asked about the anullmnet decree.but she insisted me to find a landline of my fiance's workplace or any relative in the US.I forgot it but im glad that I still can call my fiance in my cellphone but with a little load coz my daughter kept on texting her freinds while shes waiting for me there.they wont ask too much if you already have your visa,thats what i noticed! :blush:

When someone goes out of their way to be mean to you, rather than giving them the "finger", I suggest making the sign of the cross and saying God Bless You and Forgive You. To a God fearing person this is a much more powerful gesture and will probably shock them and make them think about their actions more than the rude gesture.

:thumbs:

That's an excellent idea when dealing with a God fearing person. :yes: Based on their behavior...I'm not sure the CFO counselors are God fearing people. :whistle:

The finger is more suited to the environment. :yes: Just remember the old saying...don't piss off the waitress until you're finished eating. :hehe: Get the sticker and let the bird's fly. :)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

When someone goes out of their way to be mean to you, rather than giving them the "finger", I suggest making the sign of the cross and saying God Bless You and Forgive You. To a God fearing person this is a much more powerful gesture and will probably shock them and make them think about their actions more than the rude gesture.

That might work, assuming they are God fearing at all. But a decent, kind, moral and righteous "God fearing person" usually don't ...goes out of their way to be mean to you.

In that case, I'd have to question their level of fearing God, their commitment to walking a righteous path, doing the right thing at all times and exhibiting the nine (9) points of the Fruits of the Spirit.

The slight problem with real God fearing people, they forget there are some really mean, nasty, evil, vile and hostile people on this earth...while hiding behind their christian faith. They don't think about their actions, they usually don't respond to/nor will acts of kindness "shock them."

However, letting the bird rip or an obvious middle-finger is good stress relief and a 'sharp stick in the eye' to Ms. Nasty.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.