TBoneTX

RUBbette Wives & Housework, si man

891 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I am truly sorry for you guys. Maybe if you had married a Russian woman instead............never mind.

My wife is very organized, allows me to cook in the kitchen, has learned how to use Tupperware and everything is usually back into the same place.

Now if I can get her to learn how to properly close a Zip-loc bag and that one doesn't have to twist the top to really get a good seal.........I digress....but you all understand.

I pick my battles....actually there are no battles......only triumphs!!!

Yeah I heard that about Russian chicks. :lol:

Please, Phil, no need to feel sorry for me. I am as happy as can be.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

they do not want to talk about it, or if they get caught in the untenable position, they just ignore it forever. Just ignore.

If I close my eyes, you vanish. Where do you go? :lol:

The latest is "I decline you" WHAT? "Yes, like on my phone, if someone calls you can just decline them. I decline you" "You can't decline me" "Yes I can, I decline you" :lol: I can only laugh and walk away

Next time she declines you, tell her she is fired. Ti ooVALen (phonetics due to lack of Russian keyboard :lol: ). If she can decline you, you can fire her. Same effect too - none.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Timeline

:rofl:

Too funny Brad. I will do that

The other day I let loose a string of Russian phrases as she walked out the kitchen, more or less teasing her. She came back and looked around the corner of the kitchen...

:blink: And said..."that was pretty good...but you know I can tell you are not a native speaker" :huh:

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Here's a couple of Rubbettes making good in the kitchen like a good wife should imo.

imgthingxj.jpg

sexy-russian-bride-cooking.jpg

russian_womenx.jpg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Time to take out the trash. This is one of those "man jobs" RUB women just expect us to do.

Here's a couple of Rubbettes making good in the kitchen like a good wife should imo.

imgthingxj.jpg

sexy-russian-bride-cooking.jpg

russian_womenx.jpg

My own testing has revealed it is not necessary for a woman to wear so many clothes when cooking. :P

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Well, G-Bone, even if you do seem to be a bit... uh, whipped from time to time, it is beyond dispute -- and frequently reported -- that you always get to wake up naked next to her, whee man.

I say that as a microcosm of life. Yes, she really does sleep naked, every night and even for naps, even in winter. Then it is my job to keep her warm. Can't wear clothes to bed.

What it means is I am a very happy man and lucky man and those things carry over for me all day. I mean you wake up, lift the covers and WOW! Then finish the day with a hot bath with a naked Russian super model, discuss your day (ever try to have an argument while naked in a tub with a hot Russian super model?)go to bed together. Makes for a damn good day no matter what else happens. :D I don't see that as a bad thing.

Am I ##### whipped...oh what a wonderful thought?. :P Nah, but I just don't debate stuff about the house, let her have it, less for me to worry about and she does a good job. Do I make a concious effort to find things to please her? Oh yeah! why not? Is she spoiled? Oh yeah! That's the idea. Am I spoiled? Oh hell yes!

So that's what it means when I say "Who cares? I sleep naked with Alla"

I was also fortunate enough to have had the experience of being very near death and very ill since we were married. Scary thing, and all I know is that her eyes were the last thing I saw when my eyes closed and the first thing I saw when they opened again...a couple days later. The nurses said she refused to leave, except to go to the bathroom and they thought they would have to insert a catheter. She got all the boys there also and when I opened my eyes I saw her and looked around the room and saw my four sons. When I said I was cold, she stripped naked right there and got in the bed with me to keep me warm. So the rest of the world can kiss my @ss and I will walk through fire for Alla because I know who wlll be there when I am no good to anyone.

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alla! :yes: We are going shopping for her presents (her favorite way to get presents..."take me shopping") dinner, dancing and it seems warm enough for a late night walk along the lakefront. No skinny dipping though. :lol: It IS November and it IS Vermont.

That depends on what is being cooked. Certain precautions may be necessary to avoid burns.

True but nothing more than a short apron is ever called for. We aren't blowing glass here!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
"have you cjecked the air in my tires?"
Tell her that her next husband has to be from Prague or environs if the tires are to be Czeched, see man.

Oh, and let's spell it "tyres" in case some of the C.A.B.A. are lurking, eeeee(k) man.

And happy 29th birthday to A-Boneva! May she have countless more uncounted birthdays, si man.

No one commented on Mrs. T-B.'s foto (Spanish spelling), no man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Tell her that her next husband has to be from Prague or environs if the tires are to be Czeched, see man.

Oh, and let's spell it "tyres" in case some of the C.A.B.A. are lurking, eeeee(k) man.

And happy 29th birthday to A-Boneva! May she have countless more uncounted birthdays, si man.

No one commented on Mrs. T-B.'s foto (Spanish spelling), no man.

Mrs. T-B is gorgeous TBone, you done good! I bet you really can't get TOO upset over her abuse of spoons. :lol: Foto is also the Russian spelling. With cyrillic letters, of course! So basically the same except the "f".

Alla was glam-ed up to the MAX last night. OMG! which of course meant a foto session at home in her new clothes and small suitcase of cosmetics. (Kozmetics) Then shopping for SHOES, so she bought her 364th and 365th pair of shoes ("choose", in "Russian-English") and two pair of "tapochi" (slippers) She then whipped out her coupons and Macy's card for an extra 15% discount until November 8th! Two pairs of shoes (heels) and two pairs of slippers for $63! I gave her the cash and she went over to the service desk and made a payment on her card of $63. "Almost FREE" :D She played with scarves for about an hour, but didn't buy any. She worked over two guys at the AT&T store for a new case for her I-phone. It is a thing of beauty to see her flirt her way into a 75% discount. She is like a weapon to take shopping. She saved us probably $1000 or more on appliances when we moved to this house. I am still known at "Lowe's" as "Alla's husband"

The best thing is, if I just went and bought gifts I would pay 3 times as much, nothing would be right, and she wouldn't have the fun of shopping with "not her money" I still haven't figured out the last part, but since I gave her cash and it did not come from the check book she uses to pay bills, then it is "not her money, it is someone else's money" and that makes it better. :wacko: I just go with it! The results are worth it.

She had a great 29th birthday, dinner at a Japanese restaraunt (her favorite) and a couple hours of ballroom dancing...more dancing tonight, that was just a warm up. :D

I don't know about the rest of you, but the birthday is like a week long celebration here! :lol:

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Great deals! Another way to save is to take the foreign passport to Customer Service for a 10% off card. Sometimes you can do this right at check-out.

http://www1.macys.com/store/about/visitor/index.jsp

Hmmm, if I had a foreign wife, maybe I would. :lol: I am married to an American woman. Who said I never would?

She still has her Ukrainian passport. I will pass that along.

Gary And Alla

Timeline
Mrs. T-B is gorgeous TBone, you done good! I bet you really can't get TOO upset over her abuse of spoons. :lol: Foto is also the Russian spelling. With cyrillic letters, of course! So basically the same except the "f".
Thank you, si man. She'll do, at least when my imaginary harem of the six blondes isn't around. Do not underestimate my gringo rage about the spoonal abuse, no man.
Two pairs of shoes (heels) and two pairs of slippers for $63! [...] "Almost FREE"
Not bad, no man! Just today, at the Goodwill store in Galveston, Mrs. T-B. found a new pair of (?) Worthington (?) shoes for $5.99 that she says sell at JCPenney for $69. This rivals the Calvin Klein tie that I found -- with the $59.50 price tag still on it -- at another Goodwill for $2.99.
It is a thing of beauty to see her flirt her way into a 75% discount. She is like a weapon to take shopping. She saved us probably $1000 or more on appliances when we moved to this house. I am still known at "Lowe's" as "Alla's husband"
[Nod of solemn approval] Mrs. T-B. is similar in parallel ways, si man. She has saved us at least a zillion bucks in home repairs et al. by working the Spanish-language tabloid newspapers and her personal contacts to find non-gringo-priced contractors, gee man. These people are here legally, as far as we know; they just lack the English-speaking abilities (or, more likely, self-confidence in those abilities) and limit themselves to the Spanish-speaking community for their business. For example, I wanted to replace the water heater in the other house. I found a new unit wholesale for $269. Mrs. T-B. found a certified plumber who picked it up from FAR across town, installed it to code, and hauled off the old one, all for $175.
it is "not her money, it is someone else's money" and that makes it better.
Mrs. T-B., whose chief duties are to destroy the kitchen and care for little Mini-Bone, is a bit more direct. She flashes her puppy-dog eyes and says, "Sometimes, husbands give their wives $50, and the wives go shopping."
I don't know about the rest of you, but the birthday is like a week long celebration here!
Very near the level of Ecuadorian parties, it seems, seem man... er, si man. :thumbs:

Along the line of housekeeping (staying on topic, si man): We went to the beach today, and we managed to keep all but a couple of grains of sand out of the car, whee man. Whatever Mrs. T-B.'s casual treatment of the kitchen, she certainly keeps Mini-B. spotless, gee man.

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Thank you, si man. She'll do, at least when my imaginary harem of the six blondes isn't around. Do not underestimate my gringo rage about the spoonal abuse, no man.Not bad, no man! Just today, at the Goodwill store in Galveston, Mrs. T-B. found a new pair of (?) Worthington (?) shoes for $5.99 that she says sell at JCPenney for $69. This rivals the Calvin Klein tie that I found -- with the $59.50 price tag still on it -- at another Goodwill for $2.99.[Nod of solemn approval] Mrs. T-B. is similar in parallel ways, si man. She has saved us at least a zillion bucks in home repairs et al. by working the Spanish-language tabloid newspapers and her personal contacts to find non-gringo-priced contractors, gee man. These people are here legally, as far as we know; they just lack the English-speaking abilities (or, more likely, self-confidence in those abilities) and limit themselves to the Spanish-speaking community for their business. For example, I wanted to replace the water heater in the other house. I found a new unit wholesale for $269. Mrs. T-B. found a certified plumber who picked it up from FAR across town, installed it to code, and hauled off the old one, all for $175.Mrs. T-B., whose chief duties are to destroy the kitchen and care for little Mini-Bone, is a bit more direct. She flashes her puppy-dog eyes and says, "Sometimes, husbands give their wives $50, and the wives go shopping."Very near the level of Ecuadorian parties, it seems, seem man... er, si man. :thumbs:

Along the line of housekeeping (staying on topic, si man): We went to the beach today, and we managed to keep all but a couple of grains of sand out of the car, whee man. Whatever Mrs. T-B.'s casual treatment of the kitchen, she certainly keeps Mini-B. spotless, gee man.

Alla made the comment that these were the first slippers she ever bought in a "regular store" RUB women use a LOT of slippers. They leave them at friends homes so they have their own when they visit. No kidding...this "no shoes in the house" is like a religion! :lol: She never paid more than $5 for slippers. The local Goodwill store here gets a lot of closeout/season end things, all new clothes and items. Fortunately, Alla being a size 2 gets a good choice of things. Not much available in size 12-18. Seems to have all been sold. :whistle: But these are particularly nice slippers, she had a coupon for big money off and "someone else was paying for it" so why not? No matter what she spends on slippers they will be worn out by soon and she will need more for an New Year's gift.

We also looked at diamond rings in jewelry stores and she has finally conceded to allow me to buy her a diamond ring to go with her wedding band. She never bought into this "need" for expensive rings. I am not sure she still does. :unsure:

I am not going to tell Alla you went to the beach today! We hear enough of that from Sergey! Alla LOVES going to the beach, she could live there in the summer. I LOVE going with her :D Alas, we get but a brief 2 months of beach weather and moderately warm water.

I had the opposite problem you seem to have solved with your wife's language ability. I am the plumber, carpenter, electrician and painter in this house. Alla could not contain herself and broadcast around the Russian speaking community that she had a husband with GOLD hands. This resulted in me being asked to maintain the plumbing, electricity, and painting of all her friends homes at "friends prices" Um, no thanks. We seem to have gotten away from that except for dire emergencies.

Gary And Alla

Timeline
I had the opposite problem you seem to have solved with your wife's language ability. I am the plumber, carpenter, electrician and painter in this house. Alla could not contain herself and broadcast around the Russian speaking community that she had a husband with GOLD hands. This resulted in me being asked to maintain the plumbing, electricity, and painting of all her friends homes at "friends prices" Um, no thanks. We seem to have gotten away from that except for dire emergencies.

Well, the obvious reply to her uncontainment was probably "Yes, Dear" (not a bad one, when diplomacy is prudent).

As mentioned before, Mrs. T-B. is quite handy. Before immigrating, she had her own business, installing cell-phone antennae for customers all over Ecuador. She rode horses, scaled mountains, crossed rivers on barrel-barges, and waited to meet clients who'd walked 6 hours through the jungle to see her. She regularly climbed up on roofs to install the things.

When she came here, she was adept at putting up shelves and putting furniture together, and she even pulled a toilet and replaced the wax ring. The only help that she needed from me (I arrived home from work astonished) was to help her lift the toilet back up so that the bolts & their holes were aligned. She did the job well, but in the process somehow got bleach on our VERY best bathmat. When I noted this, she put on her innocent little-girl look and said, "It was an accident." Somehow, I forgave her. She went straight from that to making dinner (reservations).

She volunteers me to help her amigas (friends-who-are-girls) with English stuff -- school papers, resumes, etc. Some of that stuff takes hours. However, her amigas are so grateful that it makes it all worthwhile.

Sidebar: I'm also struck by how intensely the foreign Latinos want to learn English and how simultaneously self-conscious they are at their perceived lack of ability, si man and sigh man. I've come to conclude that the so-called "Hispanic takeover" of the U.S. (from bilingual education to "press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish") is not at all because of an unwillingness to assimilate, but rather hesitancy and fear.

I visit the local Mexican supermarket fairly reqularly. My "pidgin Spanish" is just enough to get by. When interacting with an employee, I ask "Habla usted Ingles?" (do you speak English)? If they say "no" or "not much," I say "yo tampoco" (me, neither). They relax noticeably and smile in relief, and we have an immediate bond. Last visit, I went to the butcher counter, where one guy whom I knew only by sight was working. I did the "yo tampoco" stuff and got the reaction above. His partner was my usual amigo, who does speak English, and I asked him, "Habla usted Ingles?" He replied, "Mucho!" I said, "Me, too." A lady customer who had witnessed the whole thing started cracking up and said (in English) "You're a really funny gringo!" :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I love this thread! I spent a good two hours reading through it a few months back and would laugh so hard I thought the neighbors would wake up. I hope it keeps going. Ill have to add my two cents worth. Maybe a Ruble or two? I know my wife loved reading it too. She really liked the parts about leaving food out, or putting a huge pan in the fridge with only a small bit left. I dont want to rehash what has already been talked about but I will add some soon. I am lucky and have a wonderful wife who wants to learn, teach and do everything together. I can't complain one bit! Love you Honush! Soluyu! (L)

Patrick and Yulia

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.