Love83

Age difference between fiance and fiancee

62 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh my gosh I was about to ask last week what happened to my favorite VJ couple, Gretchen-Darren? Where is Darren now? Any updates?

tumblr_m24igfpWr01rtrvwyo1_r1_250.jpg

Click image to view my blog!

AOS Timeline

11/1/11 - AOS package Delivered

11/7/11 - NOA Received in the mail

11/12/11 - Biometrics Appointment received

11/28/11 - Case transferred to CSC

12/7/11 - Biometrics done

1/2/12 - EAD and AP approved (Card production)

1/11/12 - EAD/AP Card received

1/20/12 - Got Driver's License!

3/7/12 - GC approved!

3/9/12 - Got a job!

3/11/12 - GC on hand

My Fiancee (now Asawa --wife ) did not have any problems at her interview . I dont wish to say but I am older than my Pinay Gwapa asawa. :lol: Once all the documents are in order and you both have a favavorable background check --No problems .Good luck .

-400 CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE

01-17-2015 = N-400 packet sent (to P.O. Box Dallas via USPS Priority Mail)
01-21-2015 = N-400 packet delivered
01/25/2015 = E confirmation / Text received

01/26/2015 = Check cashed .

02/02/2015 = NOA1 received (Priority Date 01/21/2015)
02/09/2015 = Biometrics Letter received .

02/18/2015 = Biometrics

02/20/2015 = In line for interview

04/10/2015 = Interview Letter received .

05/11/2015 =Interview .

05/11/2015 = Passed Interview
07/01/2015 = Oath letter received
07/24/2015 = Oath Cerememony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Lady,

Don't worry about you and ur lover age ga isn't a problem just hold on to your breath and get ready to clean ur gun for shooting,know your target and go for it,good luck

Thank you Ronluvme :D

Timeline

My Fiancee (now Asawa --wife ) did not have any problems at her interview . I dont wish to say but I am older than my Pinay Gwapa asawa. :lol: Once all the documents are in order and you both have a favavorable background check --No problems .Good luck .

Thank you Richie Rich, After reading and learning everyone's story, I am not worried anymore. Thanks guys and thank God! :thumbs:

Timeline

I just want to say that I read half of Gretchen-Darren story. I don't remember reading any problems about their age, nothing. There was a lot of family dramma but there were no age related issues within the drama that I recall even though they had a large gap.

Please correct me if I am wrong though.

Timeline

You right Richie Rich! all your Documents in order you wont have any issues about that!:thumbs:

I just want to say that I read half of Gretchen-Darren story. I don't remember reading any problems about their age, nothing. There was a lot of family dramma but there were no age related issues within the drama that I recall even though they had a large gap.

Please correct me if I am wrong though.

Me Either! didnt see anything about any Age related issues. She is 18 and I think he was in his 40s and shes in the USA Now!

Sent NOA1 April 30th 2011

received May 2nd 2011

NOA1 Notice Date:May 4th 2011

NOA 2 txt/ email on july 18th 2011

NOA 2 received in Mail July 20th dated July 18th 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Personal issue in the Philippines

Medical Exam: March 22nd 2012

Medical Cleared on March 23rd 2012

Interview Date:April 16th, 2012......PASSED

Arrival Los Angeles California: July 7th 2012.

Marriage September 7th 2012 at San Bernardino County Hall of Records

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Timeline

Hi DaleFlorida and Southcalhog, thank you so much for the additional information about the age gap. Knowing the Darren-Gretchen and all the rest stories and experiences here helped me a lot to overcome our fears. It is such a great opportunity for me to be a part of this community and I am wishing us all a wonderful and everlasting happiness with our loved ones. :)

Happy Weekend everyone! Greetings from Cebu Philippines! :)

Timeline

Hi DaleFlorida and Southcalhog, thank you so much for the additional information about the age gap. Knowing the Darren-Gretchen and all the rest stories and experiences here helped me a lot to overcome our fears. It is such a great opportunity for me to be a part of this community and I am wishing us all a wonderful and everlasting happiness with our loved ones. :)

Happy Weekend everyone! Greetings from Cebu Philippines! :)

You Welcome! my fiancee is in Cebu right now also! :thumbs:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

"I Wholly disapprove of what you say, But I will defend to the death, Your RIGHT to say it"

" _ Volitaire- "

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Age doesn't matter (better not! :innocent: ). What they look for is solid evidence of a bonafided relationship no one is scamming to get entry into the USA, no fraud. So gather evidence of continued communications and contact with each other.

:thumbs:

TIMELINE

I-129F sent - 03/09/11

NOA1 - 03/25/11

NOA2 - 05/23/11

Interview date - 08/10/11

US Entry - 09/22/11 POE - Minneapolis/St.Paul

Married - 10/07/11

AOS/EAD Filed - 11/01/11

NOA1 - 11/04/11

Biometric Notice rec'd- 11/09/11

Biometric Appointment - 12/07/11

AOS transferred to CSC- 11/28/11

EAD approval - 01/09/12

EAD on hand - 01/17/12

GC Approved - 03/09/12

The USEM doesn't seem to have a problem with big age differences. However, keep in mind that the Embassy does not provide walkers or wheelchairs, so he will have to bring his own. :whistle:

Timeline

The USEM doesn't seem to have a problem with big age differences. However, keep in mind that the Embassy does not provide walkers or wheelchairs, so he will have to bring his own. :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

received May 2nd 2011

NOA2 in "74" days!

NO RFE

Preparing for AOS

" _ Volitaire- "

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.