pam787

pictures in my I-129F packet

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi,

I'm just about to assemble my I-129F packet, the pages line up neatly,

however the 4 X 5 pictures showing our relationship, how do I place them in the packet?

I know the little passport pictures get the plastic bag stapled to Form G=325A treatment,

but what should I do with these?

Thank for your help,

Pam

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just put ours in photo album refill/inserts. :thumbs:

I printed them on a color laser printer 2 to a page with captions on the page.

You might put 2 to a page and color photo copy them. They do not need a lot of photos, just one or two of you together with a declaration that the photo is less than 2 years old.

--------------------------------

Priorty Date: June 22, 2011

Interview Sept. 7, 2012

Visa in hand, Sept 15, 2012

Yup. did the same. The photo protectors usually hold three 4x6 photos per page. When complete I trimmed off the side with the three holes. The pages are two hole punched in the top and mounted into a file vertically by USCIS, so the three hole punch side mounts serve no purpose and may cause thier case file to bind because the plastic sheets are too wide.

Timeline

Thanks, I was just trying to imagine how USCIS would easily take them out to read the names, dates and locations on the back. Or did you use a clear insert so the backs could be read without taking the photos out of the plastic?

Thanks, I was just trying to imagine how USCIS would easily take them out to read the names, dates and locations on the back. Or did you use a clear insert so the backs could be read without taking the photos out of the plastic?

I didn't use the clear ones (as I remember anyway). But we didn't have any problems. They must have just took them out to look at the info on the back, or just pressed the back down to see if they can see through the insert and read the back. It should be ok, I don't think they are too picky about how you present them, as long as some prove you've met within the last 2 years :)

Timeline

I printed them on a color laser printer 2 to a page with captions on the page.

You might put 2 to a page and color photo copy them. They do not need a lot of photos, just one or two of you together with a declaration that the photo is less than 2 years old.

My fiancee and I met 6 years ago, we started out as friends, then gradually became more than friends, then in the last year we have decided we wanted to be together. The point being since he has been over to visit me 7 times in the last 4.5 yrs, and I've been to England 4 times, we have a lot of pictures.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi,

however the 4 X 5 pictures showing our relationship, how do I place them in the packet?

I know the little passport pictures get the plastic bag stapled to Form G=325A treatment,

Thank for your help,

Pam

DO NOT staple anything

Put the photos in some sort of envelope or a plastic bag and paper clip them to the stack of stuff, or just stick the little envelope in the big envelope. The goal is to get everything IN the envelope. When it arrives, everything in the envelope will be disassembled and put into the order they want.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

DO NOT staple anything

Put the photos in some sort of envelope or a plastic bag and paper clip them to the stack of stuff, or just stick the little envelope in the big envelope. The goal is to get everything IN the envelope. When it arrives, everything in the envelope will be disassembled and put into the order they want.

Thank you all :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi,

Thank for your help,

Pam

I put mine in a sandwich bag, put a 4x6 piece of cardboard behind them and then stapled the sandwich bag ONLY to a piece of paper and lined it up with the rest of the documents.

K-1 Visa Journey

December 8, 2009 - Met in Monterrey, Mexico
December 28, 2010 - Officially started dating!
July 2,2011 - He proposed in Downtown Monterrey, Mexico, I accepted
September 16, 2011 - Mailed I-129F Application
September 19, 2011 - I-129F arrived at Dallas Lockbox
September 22, 2011 - NOA1
September 24, 2011 - Check cashed!
September 26, 2011 - NOA1 hard copy arrived in the mail
January 3, 2012 - NOA2 email and text message!
January 6, 2012 - NOA2 Hardcopy arrived in the mail.
February 16, 2012 - Packet 3 (invitation letter) arrives in the mail.
March 12, 2012 - ASC Appointment
March 15, 2012 - Interview at Consulate in CDJ.
March 15, 2012 - Approved!
April 18, 2012 - POE - Houston, Texas
June 9, 2012 - Married!

Adjustment of Status Journey
July 26, 2012 - Mailed AOS Application
August 1, 2012 - NOA1
August 2, 2012 - Received Biometrics Letter
August 16, 2012 - Received Hard Copy of NOA1
August 23, 2012 - Biometrics
September 25, 2012 - Approved I131
September 25, 2012 - EAD/AP Combo Card sent to production
October 3, 2012 - EAD/AP Combo Card Arrived

April 29, 2013 - AOS Approved Without Interview!

May 6, 2013 - Card arrived in the mail

ROC Journey

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I sent about 20 photos. 2 photos for each of the 10 trips in the last 2 years. I taped 2 photos on each page and wrote on the back of each photo (in case they untaped them) and I wrote below each photo our names, dates, and place the photos were taken.

My NOA2 was approved via Vermont Service Center in about 3 months and a week. We just had our interview at the Embassy this week. They gave all the photos back to us (still attached to the pages, just like the way I taped them).

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 2011-04-27

I just put mine inside the enveloped

Porsche Boxster 2000

OIF 2008-2009

09/01/2008 - We met in a social site

04/8/2009 - We met

04/26/2009 - Left Philippines

12/8/2010 - Visited Philippines again

12/8/2010 - Got engaged!

03/10/2011 - Left Philippines

06/08/2011 - I 129f sent

06/12/2011 - I-129f received.

06/12/2011 - Routed to CSC

06/13/11 NOA1

06/17/11 NOA1 Touched

10/24/11 - Called USCIS Service Request

11/2/11 Retouch

11/2/11 APPROVED

11/5/11 Another NOA2 Notice?

11/8/11 Called NVC get my Case Number / Received.

11/14/11 Paid Interview Visa using BPI / No interview date due to slow website update!

11/16/11 Medical

12/1/11 Interview

12/1/11 - 221g - Need police clearance qatar. SIGH

12/4/11 Hired a P.R.O to do the police clearance in Qatar

12/29/ P.R.O Mailed the PCC to my fiance using DHL

1/3/12 Received PCC from QATAR, dog chewed it :(

1/4/12 Sent the taped PCC to USEM

1/6/12 USEM received 221g

2/14/12 - APPROVED happy valentines day!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.