shaima

This is my story !!

9 posts in this topic

I came from Jordan 2 years ago with my husband I lived with him for 7 months only !!!! he was verbaly abusive and was very very bad in other things and his parents were too, his parents will treat me nice infront of him and behind him they will treat me like ###### (excuse my language), my time came to remove conditions and I did I already took my biometric services the guy who took my prints told me that they will send me my new GC in the mail , i dont mind waiting I just have a questions, will it affect me that I'm seperated from my husband?? in my I751 form i showed them all the evidence that they needed that i entered marrige in good faith and i also sent the police reports that i filed against him and his parents along with some text messaging that waas between us that he wants me back but under his conditions and one of those conditions were that " I wont be able to contact any of of my family or friends what so ever" thats all the evidence that I have !! is that enough ??? and when I check my status online it gives me intial review what does that mean ??? I'd like to mention that i filled to CSC .. anyone with any info I'll aprciate it

THANK YOU :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It means your case is under review just like everyone else.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Are you getting a divorce from your husband or are you simply separated to try and work things out? If you are getting a divorce, you'll need to send in divorce papers after they are completed because you'll need to file to waive the joint filing requirement. If you are simply separated and not planning on getting a divorce, my guess is your separate addresses may cause you to have an interview. You will be explaining your entire situation to a USCIS worker and they will determine whether or not they believe your marriage was entered in good faith based upon your answers. Since you say you did enter in good faith and submitted all the evidence you had along with your 751 application, all you can do now is wait. There is a long gap between the biometrics and an interview/approval date for many at this moment so don't be surprised if you wait months before you hear anything.

Also, please fill out your timeline as it helps those answering your questions. :thumbs:

Edited by RebeccaAndPhil

AOS

09/21/08- Phil arrives in US

08/15/09- Wedding

10/16/09- Mailed out AOS package

01/14/10- Interview completed - Approved!

01/23/10- Conditional Green Card received!

ROC

10/17/11- Mailed ROC package

10/19/11- Package arrives at VSC

10/20/11- NOA1 issued

10/24/11- "Touch"

10/24/11- Check cashed

10/26/11- NOA1 received

11/23/11- Biometrics appointment

01/14/12- Conditional GC Expired

07/17/12- Approved! - Notification of card production

07/23/12- Notification of card being mailed

07/25/12- 10 year GC received!

0e871ca96e.png?html

~~~~

Be the change you wish to see in the world

If you sent both bona fide marriage evidence AND police reports, but NO divorce decree, this will cause you problems. You either have to be married and together with a bona fide marriage, OR divorced with proof of good faith marriage and a waiver.

The "condition" that you're trying to remove is the fact that you're married to a USC in a bona fide relationship. If these conditions are no longer met, you can't just simply apply for ROC.

24q38dy.jpg

No were not divorced yet because I tried to work things out and he doesn't want to I gave him so much chances like I said in the begening he tol me you want to come back under my rules and your not allowed to communicate with anyone from your family and i have proof of him sayin that wich i sent with the I-751 form !!! and my divorce is goin to take a while at least 6 months !! thanx everyone for the info I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT HOPEFULLY GOOD NEWS .. and i'll keep upgrading what happens .

No were not divorced yet because I tried to work things out and he doesn't want to I gave him so much chances like I said in the begening he tol me you want to come back under my rules and your not allowed to communicate with anyone from your family and i have proof of him sayin that wich i sent with the I-751 form !!! and my divorce is goin to take a while at least 6 months !! thanx everyone for the info I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT HOPEFULLY GOOD NEWS .. and i'll keep upgrading what happens .

CIS Office :

California Service Center

Date Filed :

2011-09-15

NOA Date :

2011-09-22

RFE(s)

Bio. Appt. :

2011-10-28

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

I just added your name to I-751 September 2011 Filers thread :)

Please visit and let us know the Receipt Date on your NOA letter (not letter received date) ;)

I'll be curious to know what happens, since you sent them conflicting evidence.

for sure i'll let you know !! :)

I just added your name to I-751 September 2011 Filers thread :)

Please visit and let us know the Receipt Date on your NOA letter (not letter received date) ;)

I'm tryin to put the date but it wont let :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.