4ever mine

OMG THEY REAFFIRMED OUR CASE TODAY!!!!!!

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations! Good luck getting through this time. :yes:

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations! Good luck getting through this time. :yes:

Thanks I need all the luck through this process. Do you know what I should d to prepare for the NVC? Will they charge me an additional fees at the NVC level?

Wow! Big congratulations to you!!

Thank you. I cannot get any direction from the NVC because they do not have the case yet. I am lost.

Timeline

***** Moving from Traveling during Immigration to MENA forum as it seems the most appropriate *****

Congrats!

Thanks! i was so excited that I forgot to select the most appropiate forum. I am still in shock.

Timeline

Thanks I need all the luck through this process. Do you know what I should d to prepare for the NVC? Will they charge me an additional fees at the NVC level?

Thank you. I cannot get any direction from the NVC because they do not have the case yet. I am lost.

You might contact Monica My link to find out what else she had to pay, when she got hers re-affirmed.

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014

Timeline

You might contact Monica My link to find out what else she had to pay, when she got hers re-affirmed.

I just got a general answers to fees. I was told that the fees do not expire, but the police cert, court cert, and exam expires in one year. In Morocco, the certs expire in three months. I will have him plan to get them again. now we wait to hear from the NVC.

Thanks!

Timeline

I just got a general answers to fees. I was told that the fees do not expire, but the police cert, court cert, and exam expires in one year. In Morocco, the certs expire in three months. I will have him plan to get them again. now we wait to hear from the NVC.

Thanks!

Wow. This is so exciting. I think you will have success this time for sure!!

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014

Timeline

Congrats again!! USCIS just told our congressman it will be another 45 days for us. I'm so happy to see your success :luv:

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Timeline

Wow. This is so exciting. I think you will have success this time for sure!!

Thanks! I just wish that I knew how long it will be from here.

Timeline

Congrats again!! USCIS just told our congressman it will be another 45 days for us. I'm so happy to see your success :luv:

Please stay positive. I understand how painful the wait is for you. Just prepare everything now to send additional evidence. I sent three packages in since his denial at the interview. Its so hard not to know. I will pray for you.

thank you for all of your support!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

To make a long story short, If I can. My husband had a hard interview in february 2011, he was denied. I went on a political campaign to have it overturned. I sent two packages while we waited for the NOIR. I responded with substansive evidence with two strong rebuttal letters from my husband and me. I sought legal advice, none of which was meaningful. I trusted my instincts and my husband as well. I prayed harder than I ever did before. I prepared the rebuttal as if I was going to federal court. We got a letter of support from my senator. We won but now I worry that my husband will have a harder second interview than his first. I will visit my husband during Thanksgiving with my son. Please pray for us. Our fight is far from over.

Thanks!

[/quote

Conrats! and I'm so happy for you and your husband, Our case was reaffirmed also and for my husband's second interview we were well prepared with overwhelming evidence, my husband was only asked a few questions in his second interview mainly about our baby, the tons of evidence my husband brought wasn't even looked at, the co told my husaband he believed our relationship was bona-fide that we just needed another co-sponsor, so we are just waiting on that paperwork to send back with our new c0-sponsor. So you I believe everything will go fine in your husband's second interview. :thumbs:

Timeline

[/quote

Conrats! and I'm so happy for you and your husband, Our case was reaffirmed also and for my husband's second interview we were well prepared with overwhelming evidence, my husband was only asked a few questions in his second interview mainly about our baby, the tons of evidence my husband brought wasn't even looked at, the co told my husaband he believed our relationship was bona-fide that we just needed another co-sponsor, so we are just waiting on that paperwork to send back with our new c0-sponsor. So you I believe everything will go fine in your husband's second interview. :thumbs:

How long did your case take to get to the NVC? Did the consulate call your spouse for interview and how long?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations, I understand completely just how relieved and nervous you are right no.

For ours it took quite a bit of time to reach the NVC, then the consulate. But once the consulate had it the interview was scheduled in a week. So you need to gather everything again.

You are right, many things expire, so it is time to start getting it together again. Since it is the end of November there is a good chance that he won't be interviewed until 2012. If you are doing the CR1 then you will need another I864, so get your taxes done ASAP in January.

There is no guarantee that the interview will be easier, so plan on everything. Better to be over prepared.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

To make a long story short, If I can. My husband had a hard interview in february 2011, he was denied. I went on a political campaign to have it overturned. I sent two packages while we waited for the NOIR. I responded with substansive evidence with two strong rebuttal letters from my husband and me. I sought legal advice, none of which was meaningful. I trusted my instincts and my husband as well. I prayed harder than I ever did before. I prepared the rebuttal as if I was going to federal court. We got a letter of support from my senator. We won but now I worry that my husband will have a harder second interview than his first. I will visit my husband during Thanksgiving with my son. Please pray for us. Our fight is far from over.

Thanks!

Congratulations!!

Did you have any example of what to include in your response to the NOIR??

:help:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.