Gary and Alla

FSU women and Sexual Harassement

138 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Keep in mind that they DO consider the more genteel approach to be better overall, but it is still required to touch them and handle them frequently (read: many times per day) or you will offend them for no longer finding them attractive. :lol:

Alla and her friend had an incident last summer where a guy at the bus stop, classy guy, "completely drunk", took out his c*ck and offered both Alla and her friend "Hours and Hours of fun" back at his flat. :lol:

They told him it was "one of the best one of those things we have ever seen" but that they were late for the theatre and had to pass on this very generous offer. He staggered away with his thing still hanging out. Olga said "Alla, you have GOT to find me an American man" :lol:

Alla's Mom (in her 70s)was recently harassed/assaulted. We are not sure if it was a robbery attempt/rape attempt. At any rate, some guy started groping her up, reaching in her coat, grabbing for her breasts (or maybe her wallet), She was pushing him and kicking him and some other guy came along, knocked the assailant on his #### and the assailant ran off.

So she tells Alla this and says "Maybe I should not be so happy, it may have been my last chance to get laid" :lol:

Yeah, I'm not a grabber with octopus hands, I prefer the subtle approach. However, I would find it a challenge to keep my hands off of a sexy RUB that I was getting to know.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Yeah, I'm not a grabber with octopus hands, I prefer the subtle approach. However, I would find it a challenge to keep my hands off of a sexy RUB that I was getting to know.

I grabbed chicks arses every chance I got over there. And the RUB chicks are MAJOR BIG TIME ####### GRABBERS! Just about every time I went to the pisser at the Madison Club in Minsk I was gettng my ####### grabbed. I made extra trips to the head just because of that.

Any RUB chick that tells you she doesn't like to have her ####### grabbed, has been watching to much WE and Lifetime channels on the tube.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

So if you and eekee were at a night club in Russia standing at the bar, and I walked in between the two of you and grabbed both of your tight little sexy arses would you be offended? Or more offended if I only grabbed eekee's tight little sexy ####### and not yours?

That's a tough one :rofl: (JK)

I don't usually curse, but in that case I would probably send you to what we call "the 3-letter route".

Don't get me wrong, it's just #######-grabbing is considered to be soooooo middle school in Russia :yes:

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

That's a tough one :rofl: (JK)

I don't usually curse, but in that case I would probably send you to what we call "the 3-letter route".

Don't get me wrong, it's just #######-grabbing is considered to be soooooo middle school in Russia :yes:

Only if done by an armature ####### grabber. The trick is to grab it slowly yet gently while giving it a firm squeeze and twist, all while making eye contact with a smile and a wink.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Only if done by an armature ####### grabber. The trick is to grab it slowly yet gently while giving it a firm squeeze and twist, all while making eye contact with a smile and a wink.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Timeline

My wife said it's a daily occurrence for a woman to get groped when you get on a crowded bus in Donetsk. -- nothing personal. rofl.gif

Boy! I've been traveling to the wrong dang countries!

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

So if you and eekee were at a night club in Russia standing at the bar, and I walked in between the two of you and grabbed both of your tight little sexy arses would you be offended? Or more offended if I only grabbed eekee's tight little sexy ####### and not yours?

I would have my guy friends beat the living $#!t out of you.

Первый блин комом.

I would have my guy friends beat the living $#!t out of you.

:blink:

sigbet.jpg

That's what you get when you try to grab the asses of strange women. Make sure they don't travel with an entourage like I do.

I have to admit I would be a bit fearful of your Russian nationalist Hitler Youth friends. I know what they are capable of.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

I have to admit I would be a bit fearful of your Russian nationalist Hitler Youth friends. I know what they are capable of.

Ah, your favorite topic rears its head once again. I don't think it makes a difference here; last Monday I was at a party and a Communist poet started a fight because some guy said something bad about America in front of me.

Первый блин комом.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
That's what you get when you try to grab the asses of strange women. Make sure they don't travel with an entourage like I do.
That's OK, K-Bone; there are certainly equally admirable (and less strange) arses out there, see man.

No one has mentioned the equal opportunity, during grab-arsing, to administer a wedgie. This is a stunning, if not appalling, oversight on the part of all this thread's participants, si man.

Edited to #######... er, to add: I wonder when the yUK or Canadia forayers will find and condemn this thread, huh man...

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

I grabbed chicks arses every chance I got over there. And the RUB chicks are MAJOR BIG TIME ####### GRABBERS! Just about every time I went to the pisser at the Madison Club in Minsk I was gettng my ####### grabbed. I made extra trips to the head just because of that.

Any RUB chick that tells you she doesn't like to have her ####### grabbed, has been watching to much WE and Lifetime channels on the tube.

Cause you're the 'man' Kip!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Well I am not the @ss grabbing type (except for Alla who insists on it many times daily or she thinks she is "fat" and not attractive to me anymore) so I will leave that to others to discuss the finer points of.

Her thought was that a man that seeks oral sex from a woman (especially 14 or more years ago) she would consider a "normal" man, but a man that went out to dinner with a woman, ordered $400 bottles of wine and stiffed the woman for the tab was NOT a "normal" man.

She would vote for a "normal" man ("he wants oral sex, so what? ALL men do") before she would vote for a man that is "not normal"

Perhaps it is just her cynical view and very blunt/honest approach to things in general. Rod Blagoyovich? "Meh...what did you expect? Are Americans so stupid? Do they think he is the only one doing this?"

She doesn't find very much to be shocking, offensive or have a deeper meaning than it really does. A man ordering $400 bottles of wine and not paying for it IS shocking.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Edited to #######... er, to add: I wonder when the yUK or Canadia forayers will find and condemn this thread, huh man...

You will know when when the people that are OK with Bill Clinton spewing his load all over a young girl's face and dress ("It is a personal matter, not related to his job") But are all shocked an offended that Herman Cain may have requested the same thing (at about the same time) And if their offense is because Cain was not straight forward at first...I draw attention to the clip of Bill Clinton pointing his finger and saying "I did not have sex with that woman..." :lol: Oops. "####### Monica you didn't clean the dress?????!!!!!!!!!" (Bill, can you say "Trophy")

In fact, eekee may be one of those. If you can remember eekee, what was your feeling about Clinton and where he dipped his cigars for flavor? Maybe you are young and not aware of that whole incident on th4e Dem, side of the aisle? Alla is not and remembers that also.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.