wissnan4ever

Evidence needed asked at the embassy stage

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Since I have joined VJ I have seen a lot of people from Haiti have gotten approved but I never seen anybody writing about if any evidence was asked for and if so what was it? or is it safe to conclude that no evidence was asked for and the questions answers were enough for the CO.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

You ALWAYS ALWAYS need evidence. Period. Read the guides to see what is necessary.

Yep, if you don't how can you prove you have a real relationship? You MIGHT be the first to be asked. Why risk it?

You DO have evidence, right?

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

I know I need evidence DUHH!!!!! I was asking specifically for Haiti Peitioners. I will have evidence and do have plenty plenty full of it. I just wanted to know from their experiences what type of evidence was look at just to get an idea that is all :thumbs:

Edited by wissnan4ever

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Since I have joined VJ I have seen a lot of people from Haiti have gotten approved but I never seen anybody writing about if any evidence was asked for and if so what was it? or is it safe to conclude that no evidence was asked for and the questions answers were enough for the CO.

Morning sweetie,

I agree with the info given above I wouldn't come across so rude but we do need to provide proof my huby and I are going through everything he has a copy of everything I sent in and also a full photo album of us since we were little kids and family pics too. Tickets for so many different visits. We also have phone records for him and myself going back as far as I could go. We also have emails and Facebook and MySpace as far as I could go. I think the strategy is no matter what the more evidence one has of a relationship the better it is for a quick interview and approval. We also think of the different questions they'll ask and we go over them my thing is these questions are questions that in a relationship one should already know but its how my husband will answer them that counts. I figure the more we drill lol even if he gets nervous it will be 2nd nature to him but my huby is a very intelligent man I know he will have no problem. God is always in control directing if we allow. So please if you had any doubt about showing proof or not delete that because a lot of us don't write reviews but lately most are starting too. Key words BE PREPARED

USCIS

04/19/2011 - NOA1

05/09/2011 - NOA2 text message and email received

05/17/2011 - Case received at NVC

05/20/2011 - Received NOA2 approval letter in USPS mail.

NVC

05/17/2011 - NVC Receive (No case number assigned yet)

05/18/2011 - NVC Case Number Assigned, received IIN number / Gave Emails

05/18/2011 - DS-3032 Sent to NVC (via email)

05/19/2011 - DS-3032 Accepted by NVC, AOS Fee Bill Generated

05/26/2011 - AOS Fee Paid Online - Status - In Progress

06/01/2011 - AOS Fee - PAID

05/19/2011 - DS-230 IV Fee Bill Generated

05/26/2011 - DS-230 IV Fee Paid Online - Status - In Progress

06/01/2011 - DS-230 IV Fee - Paid

06/02/2011 - DS-230 Packet Sent

06/02/2011 - AOS I-864 Sent

05/03/2011 - All the Paperwork Received at NVC

07/19/2011 - Sign in Failed (SIF)

07/19/2011 - NVC Case Complete!!!!

(16 weeks from NVC case closed to Interview date assigned 11/02/2011)

12/13/2011 - Interview date!!!!

11/21/2011 - Medical DONE

12/13/2011 - Interview done APPROVED!!!!

12/21/2011 - Entry to US JFK!!!!

California Service Center

Consulate : Haiti

Timeline

Morning sweetie,

I agree with the info given above I wouldn't come across so rude but we do need to provide proof my huby and I are going through everything he has a copy of everything I sent in and also a full photo album of us since we were little kids and family pics too. Tickets for so many different visits. We also have phone records for him and myself going back as far as I could go. We also have emails and Facebook and MySpace as far as I could go. I think the strategy is no matter what the more evidence one has of a relationship the better it is for a quick interview and approval. We also think of the different questions they'll ask and we go over them my thing is these questions are questions that in a relationship one should already know but its how my husband will answer them that counts. I figure the more we drill lol even if he gets nervous it will be 2nd nature to him but my huby is a very intelligent man I know he will have no problem. God is always in control directing if we allow. So please if you had any doubt about showing proof or not delete that because a lot of us don't write reviews but lately most are starting too. Key words BE PREPARED

Thank you. I have lots of evidence and in counting although we are no where near an interview but I document and save save save everything. Good luck on you and the hubby's upcoming interview. I know I will be writing a review when it is my turn because it is very helpful for the ones that will come after.

Timeline

I know I need evidence DUHH!!!!! I was asking specifically for Haiti Peitioners. I will have evidence and do have plenty plenty full of it. I just wanted to know from their experiences what type of evidence was look at just to get an idea that is all :thumbs:

LOL be nice girl....but yes they asked if we had any photos. I thought it was odd because the clerk had our file. So kindly told her I see all our pics right there ( pointed to a flat plastic sleeve in front of her behind the glass) Then she flipped through them and was like ok your all set. So send/bring everything just in case they ask.

Mrs. Gapamix

3/21/11 Made the decision to file...
4/26/11 Sent Package-----7/30/13
5/16/11 recieved NOA-1-----8/06/13
5/18/11 date on NOA-1------8/02/13
5/20/11 Touched --------------10/16/13--Alien # changed???
7/15/11 Received blue notice/RFE evidenvce of meeting with in two years...
7/20/11 Received email notification from USCIS.
7/20/11 Received text message from USCIS.
7/20/11 Touched
8/02/11 Mailed RFE with evidence required to Vermont
8/04/11 Confirmation from USPS RFE package delivered to Vermont @ 1:30pm
8/05/11 USCIS updated by text and email RFE package received.
8/05/11 Touched
8/18/11 Approved date
8/19/11 EMAIL and TEXT NOTIFICATION APPROVED
8/22/11 official hard copy received
9/08/11 NVC has received our petition
9/19/11 Embassy in Haiti recieves petition
9/20/11 Packet 3 emailed to Petitioner/Beneficiary
10/03/11 Fiance has completed Medical
10/08/11 Fiance picks up Medical results
10/10/11 Packet 3 Completed and sent
10/20/11 packet 4 pick-up and interview date given
10/31/11 Interview day on Halloween
10/31/11 Admin Processing
1/19/12 AP completed Visa Denied

Timeline

photos of us at various dates

call records

flight stubs that showed i visited

my passport visa stamps

restaurant receipts

I-129F Fiance Visa

For full details see my "About me"

USCIS

11-22-2010 Received NOA1 01-27-2011 --> NOA2 *APPROVED!!!! (email)

NVC

02-24-2011 Receive Packet 3.5 via email --> 03-18-2011 Packet 3.5 Submitted

04-05-2011 Receive Packet 4

04-08-2011 INTERVIEW *APPROVED!!!!* --> 04-18-2011 Visa in hand

05-04-2011 **POE** JFK, NYC

AOS

05-21-2011 Social Security Card

06-18-2011 MARRIED!

07-11-2011 Filed AOS - 485, EAD, AP

07-13-2011 Received Confirmation email 07-14-2011 check cashed

07-18-2011 NOA1, I-797C received for AOS, EAD, AP

07-22-2011 Received Biometrics Appointment Notice

08-15-2011 Biometrics Appointment

09-09-2011 EAD and AP Approval notices via email

09-20-2011 Receive EAD/AP Card in the mail

09-29-2011 Interview! APPROVED!!!!

10-03-2011 Receive Welcome Letter

10-08-2011 Receive Greencard

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.