14 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Got an email this morning stating they sent me a letter in the mail about requesting further evidence. Im pretty sure I know what it is, it maybe about my job. I was working when i filled out all of the paperwork, but did not change any of it when i went on maternity leave, and when i sent in all of the paperwork i was on maternity leave. I am not on maternity leave any longer, decided to be a stay at home mom and work freelance building websites. Personal money, no company. But i do have a co-sponsor my mom, and she makes $75,000 a year, so im covered good there. Will it be a problem that i no longer work AFTER fileing the paperwork with a current job on it?

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

Well at least you know they looked at your case and hopefully it will be approved as soon as you send them the documents they need.

Good luck and hopefully you will hear some good news soon.

AOS journey

09-29-2006 getting married

10-20-2006 send AOS + EAD

10-26-2006 NOA

11-01-2006 touch AOS

11-14-2006 biometric appt.

11-03-2006 email from CRIS about RFE

11-27-2006 RFE sent back

12-06-2006 email that they received RFE

12-07-2006 touch AOS

12-12-2006 touch AOS

12-13-2006 touch AOS

12-26-2006 letter about AOS Interview date

01-25-2007 AOS touched

01-28-2007 email from CRIS EAD approved, card is being issued

01-28-2007 AOS touched

02-01-2007 recieved EAD card in mail :-)

02-06-2007 Interview, not approved FBI name check pending

02-08-2007 touch

03-20-2007 email from CRIS: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident

03-21-2007 touch

03-23-2007 email from CRIS: card production ordered

03-26-2007 touch

03-30-2007 Welcome to the United states of america letter received

03-31-2007 Green card received (for 2 years)

Timeline

Yea the important thing is they are working on it. And it feels GOOD!!!

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Tara

I don't see how it can be a problem if that is definitely what the RFE concerns. I would think that once you submit updated paperwork, you are good to go. Wishing you the best!!! Glad to see you survived last night! *hugs*

Blessings,

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

I've never heard of an RFE about someone's job history, but then again, I don't read all the posts here. :lol:

Anyway, hope you can get the RFE resolved and turned around quickly.

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I woud consider an RFE to be encouraging-once you give them what they want............you will get what you want :yes:

Hope you get the letter soon

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"

I've never heard of an RFE about someone's job history, but then again, I don't read all the posts here. :lol:

Anyway, hope you can get the RFE resolved and turned around quickly.

I agree. Its more likely to be something missing.....a question not answered.....further proof of having met etc etc. Whatever it is Ionescu, you will know soon enough and can submit what they are request. At least you know they are working on your petition. From many posts here after an RFE and submission of the request information, its not unusual to see an approval within 2-3 weeks. All the best to you.

Lorelle

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Timeline

yea, i kinda had a brain fart on this one and then realised i did not send in the intent letter on my fiances part. i still had it in my folder for all of our stuff. So i imagine thats what it is. Everything else was answered with answers or with none/NA. So I have the letter of intent ready, just waiting for the RFE now.

yea i survived lastnight with a book and a cup of coffee until i fell asleep. :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

i got an email about an RFE too today. i think i know what they are after, but why can't they just tell us in the email what it is they want? there way of keeping the USPS relevant maybe? :lol:

k

Timeline

i agree!!! if it was reported in the email what they need we could get it to them faster :blink:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Sounds like you have your bases covered! Good luck :D

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
i agree!!! if it was reported in the email what they need we could get it to them faster :blink:

bingo :yes:

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

After you get the RFE information back to them it usually takes about a week to get approved. :yes:

Good luck,

Peter Miami

Johanna & Peter

Colombia / U.S.A.

I-129F / K-1 Fiancee Visa

08-20-02 - Met Johanna in Armenia, Colombia

10-05-05 - K-1 Sent to TSC

10-14-05 - Received NOA1 by E-Mail (Day 9)

12-22-05 - Reveived NOA2 By E-Mail & Mail (Day 78)

03-03-06 - Interview Date! (Day 149) Approved

03-10-06 - Johanna Arrived

05-27-06 - Married

I-485 / AOS (Did not applied for EAD or AP)

06-05-06 - Sent I-485 application to Chicago via USPS (Day 1)

06-06-06 - AOS Package Delivered at 12:29PM

06-12-06 - Received NOA1 by Mail

06-14-06 - Check Cashed

06-22-06 - Received Appointment Notice for Biometrics

06-26-06 - "Request for Additional Evidence" Online, waiting for letter

06-29-06 - Biometrics Done!

06-30-06 - Received RFE Letter by mail. (Missing Birth Certificate)

07-10-06 - Sent RFE by Express Mail USPS

07-11-06 - RFE Delivered @ 10:54AM Sign by D. Atwell

08-28-06 - AOS Transferred to CSC E-mail & USCIS Website (Day 85)

08-30-06 - Touched #1

08-31-06 - Touched #2

08-31-06 - E-Mail from CRIS & USCIS-CSSO - CSC received AOS Application

09-01-06 - Touched #3

09-01-06 - NOA by Mail Regarding Transfer to CSC

09-05-06 - Touched #4

09-07-06 - Touched #5

09-13-06 - Touched #6

09-15-06 - AOS Approved by Online Status & E-mail

09-21-06 - Received GC and Welcome Letter (Day 109)

Timeline

thanks Peter Miami, thats a big load off of my shoulders. I contacted my lawyer and he said to come by when I find out what it is they are missing and we will get it done together. (hes been doing my case for free but so so so helpful)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.