HappyInHawaii

OMG - our visa is lost -

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

^^^ Do you feel better now? :whistle:

Not really. They ruined our travel plans, set loooooong ago with plenty of time to do fingerprints for a second unnecessary time.

Sitting waiting for months for that precious letter with the sacred case number in it.

This is a police state, not a free country.

Not really. They ruined our travel plans, set loooooong ago with plenty of time to do fingerprints for a second unnecessary time.

Sitting waiting for months for that precious letter with the sacred case number in it.

This is a police state, not a free country.

You are just kidding about the cinder blocks, right? :o:lol:

By the way, most non-FOX-"News" estimates of the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S. are around 11-12 million...and 40% of those are visa overstays...but I understand your point.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

UPDATE - We the the Visa's Yeaahhh

please see the link

OMG What a Journey

Thanks all again

how many days before you got your visa?did the 2GO inform you? me too, im still waiting for my visa..interview lst oct 13. thanks

how many days before you got your visa?did the 2GO inform you? me too, im still waiting for my visa..interview lst oct 13. thanks

It seems that 2GO will text people the day before they deliver their visa. You should be getting your visa malapit na, because it's been ten days already. Hang in there! :star:

Timeline

It seems that 2GO will text people the day before they deliver their visa. You should be getting your visa malapit na, because it's been ten days already. Hang in there! :star:

yeah i really hope so..it feels like eternity hehehe..i will call USEM today..thanks for the boost :thumbs:

yehey! i called up the Embassy today and they check with 2GO and told me that my visa is ready for pick up now..im so happy..

congrats! what number did you call? cause i tried the regular call center number and they didnt know squat. i've emailed usem and 2go also, but havent heard anything yet. would like to maybe call them as to put my and my fiancee's minds at ease.

yehey! i called up the Embassy today and they check with 2GO and told me that my visa is ready for pick up now..im so happy..

Congratz !!! :star:

Start packing! :)

Timeline

congrats! what number did you call? cause i tried the regular call center number and they didnt know squat. i've emailed usem and 2go also, but havent heard anything yet. would like to maybe call them as to put my and my fiancee's minds at ease.

its 3012000 loc5184 me too i've been trying to call 2GO but they always told me that our visa was not yet delivered. i suggest if you were going to pick up your visa, much better to call the 2go branch where u intend to pick it up because mine was there already last Oct 19 and yet when calling 2GO they told me our visa was not yet there

Congratz !!! :star:

Start packing! :)

thanks so much Tahoma. I am just wondering why did 2GO told me that our visa was not yet in their possesion when i called them last week while on the branch where i pick it up told me that our visa arrived last Oct 19! anyway, i have no vchance get angry coz im very happy now.. :lol:

thanks so much Tahoma. I am just wondering why did 2GO told me that our visa was not yet in their possesion when i called them last week while on the branch where i pick it up told me that our visa arrived last Oct 19! anyway, i have no vchance get angry coz im very happy now.. :lol:

I don't know, but it seems that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. :rolleyes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yay. Now there's only three more rounds of the same anguish, uncertainty, and bureacratic confusion once you are here!

Yea, Tahoma we didn't throw any cinderblocks. But it proves how stupid this is. They already have her fingerprints. They can be taken in ten minutes at several law enforcement locations, without an appointment.

So they keep your green card from you by demanding you get something from them that they refuse to provide, and is completely unnecessary in the first place.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.