4ever mine

NOIR

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I do not know whatelse I can do! When the refused his visa in February 2011, I gathered months of evidence and proactively sent in two subsequent packages of evidence through my senator's office. I consulted four attorneys to get some ideals on how to fight this, did research on here, and prayed very hard. Today, I received the NOIR. I am crushed. I do not know whatelse I can do or what evidence I can submit. The letter gave a detail account from the interviewers prespective of what my husband could not answer, which I addressed in the first package I sent to USCIS in August, 2011. I submitted a 20 pound pacakge of new supporting evidence. All points were directed towards my husband inability to effectively answer questions. The letter only reference the initial evidence that I submitted when it was first approved before his interview. It did not reference any new evidence at all! They did not acknowledge any new evidence that I submitted even though a rep from the USCIS congressional unit emailed me and my senator indicating that it was received and placed in my case file. The letter stated that I only submitted our marriage certificate to validate our relationship. Which is not true at all! I do not know where to go or what to do. I have until November 3 rd to respond. What can I do? I am lost.

Timeline

Resend everything. Resend it all. But be sure to address what is in the Noir.

Thanks I will

How can I tell my husband when I cannot get a handle on my emotions?

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes resubmit everything u sent to them...this is your chance to answer all of the points...and DO answer each one either with a piece of evidence (email, postal mail, document, pic., etc) or a verbal answer from either you or your husband and then enclose additional evidence from the beginning of your relationship. Write out ur rebuttal in a neat and organized manner and reference the evidence for the point with numbers or letters. You may also enclose letters from family and or friends that also support your relationship/marriage and site specifice times when they have talked with him or been with him etc. I hope this helps.

Timeline

Yes resubmit everything u sent to them...this is your chance to answer all of the points...and DO answer each one either with a piece of evidence (email, postal mail, document, pic., etc) or a verbal answer from either you or your husband and then enclose additional evidence from the beginning of your relationship. Write out ur rebuttal in a neat and organized manner and reference the evidence for the point with numbers or letters. You may also enclose letters from family and or friends that also support your relationship/marriage and site specifice times when they have talked with him or been with him etc. I hope this helps.

Thank you for your advice. I will resend everything.

Try to clear your head and just get it done as fast and neatly and thorough as possible. Address every single item. You can do it!

Thanks for your support. I will print everything again.

Timeline

Don't be upset honey, look at it this way....this is GREAT news. At least you know EXACTLY what the problems are. That is what you needed to fight this. Resend everything...this is the next step closer for you guys. Please, keep it together! And YAYYYYY, we put a service request in a week after you did, which means I should have mine in the mail by the end of this week...hopefully. Private message me after you get your package sent out, and let me know what kind of things they asked you (if you don't mind) so maybe I have an idea of things. Good luck!

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Timeline

Don't be upset honey, look at it this way....this is GREAT news. At least you know EXACTLY what the problems are. That is what you needed to fight this. Resend everything...this is the next step closer for you guys. Please, keep it together! And YAYYYYY, we put a service request in a week after you did, which means I should have mine in the mail by the end of this week...hopefully. Private message me after you get your package sent out, and let me know what kind of things they asked you (if you don't mind) so maybe I have an idea of things. Good luck!

I am not upset, but ouraged. I received an update about my case and was told that the officer did not even review the case file with the new evidence submitted in July and October, but just issued the NOIR based upon the information from the consulate. The officer will review the case after I respond to NOIR. I will send everything again expect for the evidence that my senator's office validate receipt of. This is our tax dollars at work here. :(

Thanks for the support.

Timeline

I am not upset, but ouraged. I received an update about my case and was told that the officer did not even review the case file with the new evidence submitted in July and October, but just issued the NOIR based upon the information from the consulate. The officer will review the case after I respond to NOIR. I will send everything again expect for the evidence that my senator's office validate receipt of. This is our tax dollars at work here. :(

Thanks for the support.

I know it sucks. And you are right, but hopefully you will get a quick response. I am glad I have someone to go through this in real time with. I will always be rooting for you, and praying that in the end, it will all be worth it

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Timeline

I know it sucks. And you are right, but hopefully you will get a quick response. I am glad I have someone to go through this in real time with. I will always be rooting for you, and praying that in the end, it will all be worth it

Thanks for your support. I pray you have better luck than us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.